Gifts From The Heart

A Few Tentative Steps

|24 November 2011|

 

Cube to launch co-ed unit ‘Trouble Maker’ with B2ST’s Hyunseung and HyunA

 

Cube Entertainmenthas just revealed that they’ll be launching a co-ed ”performance unit” called Trouble Maker!

 

The agency unveiled the unit’s album jacket photo through their homepage, along with the announcement that Trouble Maker is comprised of B2ST‘s Hyunseungand 4minute‘s HyunA.

 

The photo features a “private party concept” with HyunA and Hyunseung dressed in all black. Expectations are rising high for a provocative, yet sophisticated show that will encompass both HyunA and Hyunseung’s charms.

 

Their first mini albun, ‘Trouble Maker’,consists of a dance track as well as an emotional ballad.

 

The unit will start revealing their teaser photos on November 25th through their teaser site, and will unleash their album on December 1st.

 

-

 

Hyun Seung’s POV

 

Hyuna and I were filming for our music video. It was beyond my expectations. It was beyond y and I could not help but fidget around when the director told me to be bold and grab her waist. It was my first time doing such movements. Although we had practised for nearly a million times but when the cameras started rolling, I could not help but feel nervous about it.

 

“Come on, Hyun Seung. You know you can do better than that.” The director was impatient with me by then, “Alright, let’s take a break for five minutes before continuing.”

 

I sighed disappointingly and let go of Hyuna’s waist. I knew I was disappointing Hyuna because she was very professional about this. However, Hyuna grabbed my hand back and gave me a warm smile, “Hyun Seung, don’t be nervous. I have been in your shoes. You can do it and I’m here, don’t worry.”

 

Her words were so comforting. I smiled back at her and said, “Wow, Hyuna. You’re comforting me this time?”

 

She slapped my chest playfully and laughed, “Don’t tease me; I’m being very serious right here.” She stopped laughing and placed her hands on my shoulders, “Just look into my eyes and feel the mood. Imagine this: You’re looking at your loved one passionately and you don’t want to let her go.”

 

I did not have to imagine it – she was my most precious loved one.

 

“Hyuna, I have something for you.” I motioned her to follow me. I was not ready for this but I just wanted to make her happier. She tilted her head to show her interest as I took out a stuffed kangaroo toy out of my bag, “Tada!”

 

“Oh my, it’s adorable!” Hyuna showed her aegyo and grabbed the toy from my hands. I smiled as I witnessed her cute laughter echoing the four walls. I made the right choice in buying the toy.

 

I fiddled with the toy a little and asked, “You like it?”

 

“I love it!” She expressed her happiness without hesitation, “But why buy me a toy out of the blue?”

 

“You’ve been sad for a while; I know that,” Her smile slightly faded but I continued, “See this pocket in front of the kangaroo? Whenever you feel sad or unhappy about something, write it down on the piece of paper. Then, put the paper into the kangaroo’s pocket. Tell him what’s on your mind and you’ll feel better.”

 

She giggled and nodded, “Thank you, Hyun Seung. I never knew you were that corny…”

 

“I think so too. I surprise myself sometimes.” I chuckled. I cleared my throat as soon as Hyuna turned her back against me – it was my chance.

 

I took out another item from my pocket this time and went behind her. I put on the necklace I bought on her neck. It surprised her a little as she exclaimed, “What’s this?”

 

“Another gift to celebrate our collaboration together.” I reasoned it out but I knew it was just an excuse to give her something.

 

“It’s beautiful…” She grinned.

 

I buried my head in my hands and tried to explain to her, “I know that you love stars… Am I right?”

 

Hyuna was surprised and she tilted her head, “How do you know? I love stars! I think stars are very pretty. The necklace is pretty.”

 

“There’s another reason why I chose a star necklace,” I explained further and admired the necklace which fit perfectly on her smooth and milky skin, “I want you to remember that although there are a million of stars out there, you are the one who shines the brightest amongst the night sky.”

 

Hyuna’s expression changed and she looked up at me with sparkled eyes, “Hyun Seung…”

 

“Hello, kids!” Someone called out when the both of us were just inches away from each other.

 

What great timing.

 

Hyuna and I turned around awkwardly to see Doo Joon holding up two bottles of water and smiling towards our direction. He was here to visit us. For some reason, Jun Hyung was here too.

 

After seeing Jun Hyung, Hyuna’s face stiffened and she removed her hands on my shoulder. I felt a slight disappointment on my face and straightened up my back to greet them.

 

“Looks like the both of you are building some chemistry!” Doo Joon joked and passed the water to the both of us. Hyuna grinned sheepishly and greeted Doo Joon.

 

Doo Joon gave me a wink and said, “Let’s go have a quick talk, Hyun Seung.”

 

“Why… I…” I did not want to leave Hyuna alone with Jun Hyung.

 

“Let’s go!” Doo Joon grabbed my arm violently and dragged me off. I knew it. Doo Joon was doing Jun Hyung a favour and wanted us to leave the both of them alone.

 

Damn Doo Joon, why were you doing this?

 

Hyuna just gave me a quick nod before I left the scene.

 

Why did I feel insecure?

 

Why did I feel something is going to happen very soon?