♥ KrisHo

Exo Family Stories

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee405/kyjinky90/tumblr_n2c4dxjKll1s55lfeo1_500_zpse70dcda5.png

Hello my loves, here' some KrisHo for you requested by my dear autumndeer.♥
I hope you like & enjoy it. Let me know what you think. :3
See you next time with some BaekXing. ;
)

 

 

 

 

 

As usual for a Saturday, the supermarket was well visited. Kris deeply sighed as he made his way down the aisle towards the meat counter, following his pregnant husband. Two of his three children toddled in front of him, while the third one sat in the cart looking at the surroundings with wide open, curious eyes.

"Baba I want sausage," the younger one of twins voiced out, peeking over his shoulder while walking. "Can I have one?"

Kris smiled at his son, nodding his head. "Sure. Do you want one too, Baek?"

Baekhyun hummed but eventually nodded. He pushed past his brother and hopped over to his father. The heavily pregnant looked down to his son, when he tugged at his coat. "Hm?"

"Baba says we can have a sausage," Baek said. "Can Yeollie have one, too?"

"Of course he can," Joonmyeon smiled and glanced at his, to date, youngest child. Chanyeol, who just had turned two sat in the child seat of the shopping cart, brightly smiled at him. "Yeol, do you want to have a sausage?"

"Yay," Chanyeol answered, beaming. "Sausage!"

Kris chuckled at his son's cuteness, stopping right behind his husband when Joonmyeon came to halt in front of the meat counter. "Shall we get some spare ribs?" he asked as he peeked over the smaller's shoulder at the counter display.

"Yeah," Myeon nodded, pointing at the pieces of meat he wanted to have, when the seller asked him what he wanted to have.

After all the meat was chosen and the kids got their sausages, the family headed for the dairy products section. Still munching on his sausage, little Chanyeol happily pointed at all the things, Joonmyeon and Kris put into the cart. "Chanyeol, what is this?"

"Cheese!"

"Baekhyun," Joonmyeon groaned. "I asked your brother," Baekhyun proudly grinned at him. "Go and pick out some yoghurt."

The boy nodded and bounced away towards the cooling rack. Jongdae immediately followed his brother, quickly running after him. Chuckling, Joonmyeon looked after his twins. He then turned back to his younger son. Chanyeol had finished his sausage and beamed at him. "You're beaming today," Myeon laughed. "Are you in a good mood?"

Tilting his head, Chanyeol made a sound. "Heh?"

"Are you happy?" Joonmyeon asked, formulating the question differently.

"Yay," Chanyeol squeaked. "Happy!"

Smiling at his, the pregnant reached into the cart and grabbed a milk carton. He showed it to Chanyeol, pointing at the black and white dotted animal on the cover. "Yollie, what's this?"

The boy tilted his head, again. "Moo~" he giggled and Joonmyeon had to laugh, too. "Moo~"

"That's not a 'Moo'," Myeon said. "That's a cow. Can you say cow?"

"Cow?"

"Yes, very good."

"Cow," Chanyeol repeated when he was praised. "Cow-cow," he looked at Kris when the man stepped to the card, putting in a carton of eggs. "Baba, cow-cow!"

Raising his brows, Kris looked at his son. "Cow-cow?"

"Cow-cow!" Yeol squealed again and then pointed at the cow on the milk carton. "Moo!"

"Ohh," the Chinese pointed out. "A cow. Yeah, a cow goes moo. Very good."

The parents listen as Chanyeol, in his cute toddler language, told them about which animal makes what sound until a high pitched cry interrupted them. Joonmyeon let out a deep sigh, while Kris clenched his jaw. With quick steps the father walked there, from where the cry came. The twins were standing in the middle of the aisle, both crying. Jongdae had a hand cupped over his ear and Baekhyun rubbed his shin. "What's going on here?" Kris asked, voice low.

"Dae kicked me!" Baek sobbed, pointing at his leg.

"Only because you bit me!" Dae bickered back, tears wetting his cheeks.

Swallowing his anger, the father took a deep breath."Can you not behave? Not even a single time?"

"But Baek started it," Jongdae wailed. He removed his hand from his ear and Kris frowned at the bright red ear. That must've hurt.

"Baekhyun, seriously. How old are you?"

"Five," Baek muttered back, gazing to the his feet.

"You don't act like a five years old, though," a growl rumbled in Kris' chest. "Now, go to Appa."

"But," the boy pouted. "We didn't pick out yoghurt yet."

"Do I look like care? You had time to pick some out but you didn't, instead you two fought," the father scolded his children. "And now, go to Appa."

Pouting and with their heads lowered, the twins walked past their giant father. Joonmyeon looked at them, frowning a little. "What happened to you? What did you do?"

"We...fought." Jongade mumbled.

"And why is your ear so red?"

"Baek bit me..."

A deep sigh left the pregnant. "You two..."

"We're sorry, Appa," the twins apologized in a whispering tone. Chanyeol squinted at his older brothers, tilting his head in confusion.

Joonmyeon only shook his head. "Alright, let's go, we need some fruits."

The twins were silent as the family made their way to fruit section. Quietly they watched as Kris and Joonmyeon picked out various fruits and their little brother happily babbled with their parents. They stood next to each other, keeping silent until Baekhyun started to poke his brother in the side. Jongdae immediately poked back, giggling a little. Their little poking game soon turned into shoving, pushing and hitting. "Ow!"

"Baekhyun! Jongdae!"

At the rather loud roar of their father, the twins flinched. Chanyeol on the other hand was so startled by the loud outburst that he broke into tears. "Oh, baby," Joonmyeon cooed, lifting the boy out of the cart. "It's okay," he gently patted the boy's back as Chanyeol sobbed into his neck. "Baba didn't mean to yell."

Shocked that he made his son cry with his roar, Kris stepped towards husband and son. "Yeol," he called out for the boy. "Don't cry."

Chanyeol looked up when his father him over the head. He sniffed a little, blinking his teary eyes. He then reached out his arms towards Kris, wanting to picked up by him. The young father reached for the boy and brought him into his arms. Chanyeol nuzzled his face into his Baba's neck when Kris gently patted his bum.

"We're sorry," Joonmyeon glanced at the twins, eying them. He shook his head, slightly. "You know," he started. "Sometimes I wonder if I've done something wrong with you. There is not a day when you don't fight or do something stupid."

The heavily pregnant cheeks were glowing and the tips of his ears were red from anger. Kris reached out and gave the smaller's shoulder a squeeze. "Babe, calm down a bit."

"But I don't want to calm down," Myeon growled. He glared at the kids. "Do you two remember what you've promised me?!"

"Yes, Appa," the twins mumbled in unison. "We've promised you to behave."

"Yes, that's what you've promised me," the young father said, voice much calmer. "And why do you keep breaking this promise? You know, it's not very easy for me to-ah," as a pain shot through his body, Joonmyeon froze.

Kris frowned when his husband breathed in and exhaled loudly. "Babe?"

"Everything's okay," Myeon breathed out, brows knitted together. "It was probably just a braxton hicks contraction."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I've had them before."

The Chinese just nodded and adjusted Chanyeol in his arm. He then glanced at his two older children. "You two," he shot them a glare. "You better behave now or I'll show you what my mother did to me when I was naughty."

Jongdae swallowed and gazed to the floor, while Baekhyun curiously looked at his father. "What did she do to you?" He carefully asked.

"You don't want to find out," Kris muttered while he placed Chanyeol back into the seat of the shopping cart. "And now, let's finish this. I finally want to go home."

The rest of the shopping trip was mostly quiet. The twins kept themselves together, afraid of the punishment their father had threatened them with. Only alone Chanyeol still happily babbled, squealing at every item that was placed in the cart by his father. Joonmyeon smiled at his youngest, slightly leaning on the handle of the shopping cart.

As Kris and the twins turned into the next aisle, Joonmyeon straightened his back to push the cart around the corner. A sudden loud plopping sound and something wet and warm running down his legs had him gasping. "Yifan..."

Baekhyun was first to react to the words and turned around. His eyes immediately fell on the small puddle that had formed by the pregnants feet. "Baba," the boy squeaked, scrunching his little button nose. "Appa peed his pants."

Eventually, Kris turned around, eyes widening in shock. "No," he breathed out. "Really?"

Grinning, Joonmyeon shrugged. "I guess."

A whine left the tall Chinese. "But you said it were just braxton hicks."

"Well, sorry," Myeon huffed. "That's what I thought. Sorry that I was wrong."

Jongdae, who had curiously eyed his Appa's wet pants, tugged at Kris' coat. "Baba, what happened? Why did Appa pee his pants?"

"Appa didn't pee his pants," the father answered, chuckling a little. "Appa's water broke."

"Yeah," Myeon uttered. "And because of this, we need to leave now."

Calling a supermarket staff and tell them what happened was a little embarrassing but the elderly lady was more than understanding  and told them not to worry. She wished them all the best and waved after them with a smiley "You better hurry now".

Hurry was the keyword because just a few seconds after all three kids were safely strapped into their car seats, Joonmyeon complained of pain. and in a sharp breath, he got into the car, leaning back into the seat.

"Are you sure you want to go home?"

"Yeah, pretty sure."

Kris sighed softly as he started the engine of the family car. "I think we should straight go to the hospital."

"And I think I've just told you that I want to go home," the pregnant snarled. "My underwear and pants are wet and I want to change into something more comfortable."

Kris quickly gave in and pressed his lips into a thin line as he headed home. He listened to his husbands breaths, inwardly counting how far the contractions were apart and it seemed as if they didn't have much time left.

Finally at the home, Joonmyeon waddled to the bedroom to change into some new, dry clothes. Kris on the other hand fetched the packed bags for the hospital and brought it to the car. "Why can't we get out?" Baekhyun asked, pouting a little.

"Appa will be back soon and then we have to go to the hospital."

"To the hospital?" Jongdae asked, tilting his head a little. "Why?"

"Appa's in labor," Kris told his kids. "The baby's coming."

The twins looked at each other, brows raised and lips formed into an o-shape. "Aren't babies supposed to come at night?" Baekhyun asked.

"Why do you think that?"

Shrugging his little shoulders, Baekhyun hummed. "I don't know," he said. "In books and movies babies come at night. Chanyeollie wasn't there when we went to bed but he was there when we woke up.

Kris nodded. "Well, that's true. Yeol was born at night but you two, for example, you came in the morning."

"Really?"

"Yes," the father said. "Appa and I were eating breakfast when he got into labor."

Jongdae made a sound. "So, it means babies can come at every time of the day?"

"Exactly."

"Will it ta-" "Appa!" Baekhyun got interrupted by his little brother's loud squeak. "Appa!"

Kris and the kids watched as Joonmyeon came out of the house, closing the door behind him. His brows were knitted together and he had a supporting hand on his lower back as he slowly walked towards the car. The Chinese stepped towards his husband, helping him into the car.

After making sure that Joonmyeon was more or less comfortably seated, Kris drove off to the hospital. During the drive Joonmyeon had his eyes closed, breathing loudly through the waves of pain.

"Appa are you in pain?" Jongdae asked as his father let out a soft moan. Little Chanyeol's ears perked up at the word 'pain' and glanzed at his brother's with his brown eyes wide open. "Pain?" he asked in his cute voice "Ouchie?"

"Yes," Baek nodded. "Appa has bad ouchie."

Hearing that his Appa obviously was in pain, the boy began to cry. "Appa~" he sobbed with tears rolling down his chubby cheeks. "Appa no ouchie."

"Baekhyun," Kris sighed. "Why did you have to tell him?!"

Baek swallowed. "I'm sorry," he apologized. Chanyeol had the habit of starting to cry whenever one of his family members was in pain, bleeding or had a tiny scratch or bruise. And convincing the boy that you weren't actually hurt was sometimes harder than fishing a shark.

"Yeollie~" Joonmyeon cooed, slowly turning in his seat. "I'm fine," he tried to smile at his son but a painful contraction had him scrunching his face. Chanyeol, of course, didn't miss the painful expression and bawled even louder.

Jongdae and Baekhyun covered their ears at the loud, high-pitched crying of their little brother while Kris tried to calm the boy down with talking to him. "Chanyeol, it's alright."

"Appa!" Chanyeol sobbed, stretching out his little arms. "Appa."

"We're almost there, baby," Myeon said. "Have a little more patience," he leaned back into the seat, rubbing his bump in circles. "Can you speed up a little?"

Kris glanced at his husband, nodding slightly as he reached to change the gear to speed up a little. After five more minutes of driving, the family finally arrived at the hospital. The pregnant immediately got out of the car and opened the rear door to get his crying baby out of his seat.

While Chanyeol clutched at his Appa, sobbing into his neck, Kris helped the twins out of the big car and got the bags. He then took the toddler away from the pregnant and walked together with him and the two older kids towards the hospital entrance.

A nurse brought Joonmyeon a wheelchair and he sat down it with a huff. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay," he answered the young woman with a smile. "I'm ready to give birth."

"Well, that sounds good," the nurse chuckled as she pushed the wheelchair down the corridor. She threw a look over her shoulder at Joonmyeon's companions. "May I ask if a girl will enrich your family, this time?"

Joonmyeon laughed out. "No," he snickered, gazing at his round baby bump. "It's a boy again." He took a deep breath as he felt another wave of pain coming up, exhaling as the contraction hit him. "Ca-can we hurry a bit, I feel like pushing."

"Oh," the young nurse gasped, immediately walking a little faster. "Sure."

Kris' heart ached as Joonmyeon was pushed into a delivery room and the pregnant mouthed him a short "It's okay". Of course the father wanted to be there, holding Joonmyeon's hand, supporting his husband and cutting the cord of his baby but Chanyeol refused to let go of him and so he had to wait outside the room. With Chanyeol waddling after him and Jongdae and Baekhyun entertaining themselves in the play area, Kris walked up and down the corridor of the labor ward.

"Oh ," he cursed under his breath when he accidentally knocked over his son while turning around. "I'm sorry, Yeol," he apologized as he helped the boy back on his little feet.

Chanyeol only blinked his eyes at his father and pursed his lips into a cute pout. "Baba hungry."

"You're hungry?" Kris asked and glanced at the digital clock on the wall. It was already a few minutes past 1PM, no wonder that the boy was hungry. A soft sigh left the father. He didn't want to leave but how could he let his son go hungry. He picked the boy up and turned to the twins. "Boys," he called out for them. "Yeol is hungry. Do you want to eat something, too?"

"No," Jongdae answered and Baekhyun also shook his head.

"Alright," Kris said, adjusting Chanyeol. "I'll go and get something to eat for Yeol. Please stay and here and for god's sake, please behave."

Both boys nodded, not looking at their father at all. They're too distracted by the car toys they're playing with and so, Kris left them to get the younger boy a snack. Luckily, the hospital cafeteria offered some food, picky Chanyeol was willing to eat and so Kris was able to quickly go back to the labor ward. With Yeol munching on a sandwich, the father turned towards the waiting room, gasping as he found the play area empty. "Baek? Dae?"

He turned around his own axis, looking out for the twins and almost bumped into a nurse. "I'm sorry," he apologized. "Uhm, do you may have seen two little boys? I've left them in the play area."

"Are you Mr. Wu?" the nurse asked instead of answering the question.

"I am," Kris nodded.

A smile formed on the woman's lips. "I've been already looking for you," she said. "There's someone who wants to say 'Hello' to you. Your boys are already with your husband." She mentioned Kris to follow her and walked over to a room. She gently knocked onto the door before opened it. "Congratulations," she smiled as Kris walked past her.

"Hey," Joonmyeon smiled at him, holding a little bundle in his arms. Jongdae and Baekhyun sat right and left next to him, admiring their newborn baby brother with soft smiles on their lips.

"Hey," Kris whispered back, stepping towards the bed.

Chanyeol stretched in his arms, trying to peek at the baby. "Baby," the boy squeaked, squeezing his sandwich in joy. "Hello baby!"

The parent's laughed at the cute comment and Kris sat the boy down on the bed after taking the sandwich away from him. Happily humming, Chanyeol crawled up to Jongdae. The boy wrapped his arms around his little brother after Yeol had settled down in his lap. Joonmyeon smiled at the toddler and him over the head, messing up his black locks. "Now you're a big brother, too."

Chanyeol proudly grinned and glanced at his baby brother. "Sleeping?"

"Yes, he's sleeping," Myeon chuckled. "Babies sleep a lot."

Baekhyun scrunched his button nose. "Yeollie didn't sleep a lot," he stated. "He cried a lot."

Kris chuckled at the comment. Baekhyun wasn't wrong, Chanyeol indeed cried a lot but that was mostly because the poor guy suffered a lot painful colics when he was younger. He couldn't be blamed for it. "Yeol was sick as a baby, he couldn't help but crying."

"Yeollie sick?"

The Chinese smiled as Chanyeol turned his head to look at him with wide open eyes. "You were sick," Kris explained to the boy. "Now, you're healthy."

Looking back at the infant, Chanyeol leaned over to the sleeping boy. "Baby sick?"

"No," Myeon smiled. "He's not sick. He's fine."

"Yeollie kiss baby?"

"You want to kiss him?" Joonmyeon asked and the toddler nodded. "Okay," he smiled and brought the baby closer to Chanyeol. "But be careful."

Kris' heart jumped in joy when Chanyeol leaned over, cutely pursed his lips and pressed a rather sloppy kiss to the newborn's cheek. With a bright smile spread over his face, the boy pulled back, looking at his baby brother with his sparkling eyes.

For a while a peaceful silence filled the room. Kris still stood next to the bed, looking at his family with a smile on his lips. "Baba, don't you want to say 'Hello' to him?" Baekhyun eventually broke the silence.

"Of course I want to," the Chinese said. He walked around the bed and sat down on the edge of the bed, next to Baekhyun. "I just wanted to give you precedence." He locked eyes with Joonmyeon and smiled at the smaller before he reached out and took his newborn son into his arms for the first time. Adjusting the baby boy in his arms, he pressed a gentle kiss to his forehead.

He watched his sleeping baby, admiring him. The boy was small, much smaller than Chanyeol when he was born, almost as petite as the twins when they came into the world. His skin was soft and pale, slightly blotched at some spots on his cheeks and neck. He was Indescribably beautiful and like the very first time he could hold his own flesh and blood in his arms, the Chinese felt indescribable happy and proud.

"Baba? Appa?" Jongdae voiced out, chin rested on top of his little brother's head. "What's his name?"

"Yeah, what's his name?" Baekhyun also wanted to know. "We can't call him 'Baby' the whole time."

The parents looked at each other. "Actually," Joonmyeon began. "We thought you'd like to give him his name."

The twins eyes grew wide. "We can name him?"

"Yes, if you want to," Kris nodded, looking back and forth between his sons. "But," his voice dropped a little. "Be serious while choosing a name, don't name him after something to eat and please, don't start to fight again."

The twins kept quiet for a moment and shared a few glances. Jongdae was the first to break the silence. He hummed softly, lowered his head and gently poked Chanyeol's cheek to get the boy's attention. "Do you want to help us choosing a name, Yeollie?"

"Name?" The boy asked.

"Yes," Dae smiled. "A name for the baby."

Chanyeol cocked his head to the side as he looked at his baby brother with his lips pursed into an adorable concentrated pout. "Soo," he after a smile chirped. "Soosoo."

Baekhyun laughed out, covering his mouth with his little hand. "Yeollie," he chuckled. "We can't name him Soosoo."

Rather sad that his suggestion didn't get great approval, Chanyeol's face fell. Joonmyeon immediately reacted and ran his fingers over the little boy's chubby cheek. "It's okay, honey. We can't name him like this but we can include the 'Soo'."

"What about Kyungsoo?" Kris suggested.

All his family members looked at him, not responding for a second. "I like it," Baekhyun then beamed. "Kyungsoo  is great."

"I like it too," the other twin smiled. "Do you like it too, Appa?"

Smiling at his husband, Joonmyeon nodded. "Yes," he said. "I like it. I like it a lot."

"Soosoo!" Chanyeol loudly squeaked, clapping his tiny hands together. "Soosoo!"

The Chinese chuckled and glanced at his baby. "Well then," he began and lowered his head. "Welcome to our family, Kyungsoo," he whispered into the baby's ear, brushing his lips over it.

"Appa? Baba?"

"Hm?" Myeon hummed and glanced at Baekhyun, watching him as he shifted closer to Kris and Kyungsoo. "What is it?"

"Can we have baby sister next time?"

Both parents broke into laughter. Wiping a tear away from the corner of his eye, Kris squinted at his husband. "Well," he chuckled. "Let's talk about this later."


 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Choo choo~
If you'd like to drop a request please don't do it in the comments. Please check out the foreword or the blog post.
Thank you! ♥