♥ BaekXing

Exo Family Stories

https://static.tumblr.com/b7afa7df803c0ea01d91c489bf7ea828/vrf23sy/lduon9153/tumblr_static_41wfhn1o8a2ok8og8g8sk0osk.gif

Aww, I know this one is really short. Forgive my dear, CheesecakeAnnax3.
I hope you still like it. ♥

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was already quite late when Yixing came home, carefully unlocking the door so he wouldn't wake his significant other. Baekhyun currently was in a state where he was constantly exhausted and sleepy, so the Chinese assumed the pregnant to be asleep and raised his brows in wonder and surprise when he didn't find the apartment dark, behind the door.

After toeing off his shoes and taking off his jacket, the young financial manager made his way further into the apartment. The kitchen was brightly lit, just as the living room where Yixing eventually found his fiancé sitting on the couch, hugging one of the fluffy sofa pillows.

"Baek," he softly called out for the pregnant as he fully stepped into the room. "Why are you still up?"

Baekhyun looked up, smiling softly. He held out a hand for Yixing and waited until the man had took it and sat down next to him on the couch. "I was waiting for you," he said, leaning in for a kiss.

"Aren't you tired?" Yixing asked after losing the kiss. "You look tired."

"I am tired," the pregnant honestly answered. "But I can't sleep. My back hurts."

The Chinese chuckled at the adorable pout Baekhyun pursed his lips into and pecked the puckered lips. "How about a massage?"

"You don't have to."

A soft smile formed on Yixing's lips, showing off his dimple. "I don't mind doing it," he said and the younger over the cheek. "I'll just go and take a quick shower, okay?"

"Take your time," Baek smiled and watched as the other got up from the couch and made his way to the bedroom. He stayed on the couch, leaning back into the soft cushions as he waited for him to finish his shower and come back.

Yixing was back in no time, entering the living room freshly showered with a small bottle of massage oil in his hand. Baekhyun smiled at the Chinese and sat back up, reaching for the hem of his shirt as Yixing sat down on the couch. He pulled the oversized hoodie over his head, revealing his cute round six months baby bump. Yixing brought a hand to the swell of the smaller's belly, gently rubbing palm over it. A smile spread over his face as he felt the baby under Baekhyun's heart kicking out.

"Your hand is cold," Baek giggled and cupped his fiancés hand, shuddering a little.

"I'm sorry," Xing gifted the pregnant an apologetic smile and removed his hand. As Baekhyun shifted, turning his back towards him, Yixing unscrewed the lid of the bottle and  poured some of the oil into his hand.

A sound mixed between hum and sigh left Baekhyun as the Chinese began to rub the warm oil into the sore muscles of his shoulders. "This feels good," Baek let his shoulders hang as the flesh on his nape was gently kneaded.

"You weren't watching any TV," Yixing stated after a while. "What have you done here?" He raised his brows when the smaller began to giggle. "Huh?"

"I was frowning at the wall."

Oddly confused, the Chinese turned his head and looked at the wall. "I don't get it. What's with the wall?"

"Nothing," Baek said, still chuckling. "It has nothing to do with the wall. I just had to deal with my hormones today."

"Yeah so?" Yixing asked, interested. "What happened?"

A soft sigh left the pregnant. "While I was eating I suddenly felt depressed," he began to explain.  "I didn't know where it was coming from but when I went to the kitchen I suddenly felt better. I figured out that the colors of the walls influenced my mood."

Even more confused as before, Yixing stopped massaging Baekhyun's shoulders. "You-what?" He shook his head and glanced back at one of their light-gray colored walls. Back then when they moved into this apartment, Baekhyun had decided to paint the walls gray to build a contrast to their off-white furniture. "Because of the walls color you felt down?"

"Yep," the brunette said as if it was the most usual thing in the world. "Don't mind, though. I'll get over it."

"O-okay," Yixing said and went back to kneading his fiancé's sore shoulders, leaning forwards to press a kiss onto the smaller's nape.

Yixing tried not to mind it but a few days after Baekhyun had first mentioned him getting depressed by the gray color of their living room walls, it was hard to ignore that the pregnant was really bothered by the stoney color. Baekhyun started to avoid the great room like black plaque. Most of the time the brunette spent in the kitchen, their baby's nursery, the bedroom and even in the small room Yixing used as an office. Sighing, Yixing watched as Baekhyun walked into the living room, grabbed a magazine and rushed out of it again.

"Baby," he called out for the smaller as he stepped into the kitchen, where Baekhyun sat at the kitchen table. "Why don't you come to the living room, huh? The couch is more comfy than the chair."

"I don't feel like sitting there," Baekhyun said, not looking up from his magazine. "Plus, here I'm closer to the fridge."

Yixing had to chuckle at the last comment. "Yeah, but still," he then said. "Your back will hurt again."

"It hurts the whole time," this time Baekhyun looked up to the other. He smiled softly. "It's okay, really. I don't mind sitting here."

"Okay, if you say so," Xing uttered and gave his love a lip-closed smile. He went back to the livingroom and sat down the couch, leaning back.

For a while he just sat there and stared at the wall, wondering how the color could have such an effect on Baekhyun's mood. Yes, Baekhyun had to deal with all these crazy hormones, still Yixing didn't get it. The wall was gray but gray in a good way of being gray. It was a light, even friendly looking gray. Shaking his head, the Chinese hummed to himself. If Baekhyun was depressed then he had to cheer him up again.

Yixing thought for a moment before he got up and went back to the kitchen. "Do we want to eat out tonight?"

Baekhyun looked up to Yixing, tilting his head a little. "And where do you want to eat?"

"Uhm, I thought we could go to his animal café."

Baekhyun's eyes began to sparkle and his lips curled into a bright smile. "The one with the bunnies?"

"Yes."

The pregnant's squeal was loud and he almost knocked over his chair as he jumped towards Yixing to hug him. "I love you."

After leaving their apartment and the depressing gray living room behind, Baekhyun had a constant smile painted on his face. Yixing chucked at how his significant other swung their hands back and forth as they walked from the parking lot towards the animal café. An excited Baekhyun was too adorable.

Yixing's plan to distract the pregnant from the livingroom was a full success and Baekhyun was so into playing and petting all the fluffy, fuzzy, soft bunnies that he didn't even notice that Yixing left the café for a brief time. By the time the couple left the café, it was already dark and Baekhyun exhausted.

"Tired?" Xing asked when the brunette let out a long drawn yawn.

Baek nodded, cutely rubbing one of his eyes. "Yes. All I want is to take a shower and go to bed."

"Did you have fun?"

"So much," Baek beamed and reached out to give Yixing's thigh a squeeze. "Thank you so much. That was such a great idea. The bunnies were so cute. The black one reminded me of you."

"Of me?" Yixing raised a brow. "Why of me?"

The pregnant shrugged. "I don't know," he said. "It was just so peaceful, I guess that's why it reminded me of you."

Yixing only chuckled at the comment and shook his head slightly. When they finally arrived at home, Baekhyun went for a quick shower and then snuggled into the pillows of their bed. It didn't take long and he was deep asleep. Yixing took the chance and sneaked out of the apartment. What Baekhyun still didn't know was that in the time Yixing had left the animal café,  he went to the small hardware store that was nearby to buy a bucket of paint.

If Baekhyun was depressed by the color of the living room walls then there was only one way to change it. Yixing had to paint the walls. He already had the idea for a while but never the chance to translate it into action. How the chance was there and Yixing would take advantage of it. Careful not to wake his sleeping fiance, he brought the bought stuff to the living room and prepared everything for his nocturnal action.

It took him a while to free the walls from picture frames and furniture but eventually he did it and he was ready to start. To still create a contrast to the off-white furniture, Yixing had picked out a smokey blue color. In his mind it should give the living room a maritime flair and he hoped that Baekhyun would like it once he'd see it in the morning.

Half past two in the night, Yixing was almost done painting the third of the four walls and he wasn't alone anymore. A high-pitched shriek left him when he discovered Baekhyun standing in in the door. The pregnant had a hand lying on his belly and wore a flabbergasted expression. "Baek, what are you doing here?"

"I should ask you," Baekhyun said, taking a step into the room. "What's going on here? Why are you painting the walls?" He looked around the room, turning around his own axis.

"Well," clearing his throat, Yixing scratched the back of his head. "Actually, I wanted to surprise you with it."

"Why?"

"You said the colors of the walls are depressing and deny it as much as you want but you're avoiding the room as if it would be a death zone. I know it's because of the hormones and it eventually will go away but we don't know for how long you'll have to deal with it and so I thought it would make you happy to see the livingroom in a different color."

For a while Baekhyun just stared at his fiance, not quite believing that Yixing really gave up on his sleep to do that for him but eventually he broke into a smile. "God, you are so cute," he said, taking a step towards the Chinese.

"So you like it?" Yixing carefully asked, wrapping an arms around the smaller.

"I love it," Baek smiled. He grabbed the straps of the wifebeater Yixing was wearing and pulled the man into a kiss. "Thank you. You're the best soon-to-be-husband and dad ever."

Laughing, the Chinese brought one of his hand to the swell of Baekhyun's baby bump, caressing it. "Anything for you, my love. Anything for you and our baby."

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

You still can leave request here if you want. Exo Drabbles