♥ SeKai ft. Kris & Yixing

Exo Family Stories

http://pm1.narvii.com/5778/36b2dc9091b8031023b7584874578b5a6d2d78c0_hq.jpg

 

I really hope you like it, mellow22haru.♥
I now it's not that fluffy. Sorry~

 

 

 

It was already a few minutes past nine when Sehun came home and as he found the apartment dark behind the door, he sighed loudly. He had hoped for his boyfriend to be home but yet again the man wasn't there.

A little grumpy that Jongin once again wasn't home, Sehun shuffled to the living room and sat down the couch. He brought the bag he was holding onto in his lap and reached inside. Sehun had spent the day out with his brother and even though he now was exhausted and his feet hurt like crazy he enjoyed it. Kris had spoiled him with a shopping tour and two large cups of sweet ice cream, despite the cold weather.

Fumbling out one of the things Kris had bought him, Sehun smiled at the tiny baseball jacket. He draped the white and grey over his round belly and ran his fingers along the dark blue stripes at the hem. "You'll look adorable in it," he said, chuckling a little as he remembered how excited his brother got when he had spotted the jacket in a store window. "Your uncle is spoiling us, we should thank him for that once you're here."

Sehun was already 38+ weeks in and more than ready to finally meet the baby under his heart. it was not that he didn't enjoy being pregnant but in the past few weeks he got tired of it and knew that the reason for it was Jongin. Ever since his boyfriend had gotten the job as a choreograph at a popular entertainment label, he was barely home anymore and Sehun felt lonely. There wasn't much he could do in his current state and sitting at home all alone all the time tugged at his nerves. He knew if the baby would finally be there he'd feel less lonely and bored.

"Please come out as soon as possible," Sehun said, gently patting his belly. The baby responded to his touch and kicked out, causing the pregnant to snicker. "Yes, I'm talking to you."

Talking to his baby Sehun spent some time on the couch, inspecting the clothes, toys and other things he had gotten for his baby. By the time he had put away the last item, it was already half past ten and Jongin still not at home.

Biting down the inside of his cheek Sehun grabbed his phone and dialed his boyfriend's number. It took a while until Jongin answered the call and when he did, Sehun was greeted by loud blasting music. "Jongin?"

"Who's there?"

"What do you mean 'Who's there'? It's me, your boyfriend," Sehun grumbled.

"Oh, hey babe. Sorry, I can't hear you so well, it's pretty loud in here."

"Where the hell are you?"

"What?"

"Where the hell are you?" Sehun literally yelled into the phone.

"I'm at a club. One of the groups I'm working with invited us for dinner."

"Since when do they serve dinner at a club?!" Sehun was pissed and puffed his cheeks. "When will you be home?"

"I don't know yet," Jongin answered. "We just arrived. But don't wait for me, it probably will be late."

"It already is late," the pregnant muttered, gritting his teeth. "Alright, if you rather spent your night with your colleagues instead of me, fine. Have fun." He hang up, throwing his phone into the next corner with so much force that the display cracked. " you, Kim."

Sehun left his phone where it had landed and went to get ready for bed. A few minutes to eleven he snuggled into the pillows, sighing as his baby gave him a kick in the ribs. "It's not my fault that your father is such an ," he told the baby and gave the underside of his baby bump a rub.  "So don't blame me for being angry at him right now."

Wondering when Jongin would come home from his club trip, Sehun fell asleep. The answer to when Jongin came home he got in the early morning hours when Jongin stumbled into the bedroom way too loud, throwing himself onto the bed. The smell of alcohol had the pregnant choking. "You stink."

Jongin only hummed, rolling from his back to his side.

"Jongin, I said you stink."

"Yeah so? And what do you want me to do against it?" Jongin slurred, obviously drunk.

"Take a ing shower and brush your teeth."

"Yeah, yeah," Jongin voiced out. "Tomorrow."

Annoyed Sehun sat up and kicked his boyfriend in the thighs. "Are you ing kidding me? Get up and take a shower!" When the other didn't respond, Sehun pulled back the covers and climbed out of the bed. On his way out of the room he made sure to slam the door shut to signal Jongin that he had ed up.

The remaining hours from half past three to half past seven Sehun spent on the couch, tossing and turning. Due to the lack of space and the fact that the couch was way too hard for his already hurting back, he didn't find any sleep.

Exhausted and with dark circles under his eyes, Sehun got ready and left the apartment a few minutes past nine. He didn't know where to go but he didn't want to be close to Jongin right now. Wandering around, the young man some time later found himself sitting on a bench at a playground close to his and Jongin's apartment. Leaning back against the wooden backrest, he watched the couple of children that were already running around the area, playing in the snow.

It was a nice playground with swings, a huge sandpit, a slide and much green space for the kids to run around and Sehun already knew that he'd come here with his child once it was old enough. Nodding to himself, he got pulled out of his thought by a little boy, who curiously looked at him. "Hey," he greeted the boy, waving at him.

"Hello," the boy chirped back, smiling.

The boy, probably not much older than four had pale skin that built a hard contrast to his pitch black hair, making him almost look like a fairy. "Are you alone?" Sehun asked.

The boy shook his head and pointed over to a bench where a few parents sat, chatting and drinking some hot drinks to keep themselves warm. "My Baba is over there," he said. "I'm Yixing. And who are you?"

"I'm Sehun."

"Are you my hyung?"

Sehun laughed out at the question. "Depends on how old you are," he said, though it was more than obvious that he was older than the kid. "How old are you?"

"I'm four," Yixing proudly said, smiling. The dimple that formed on his cheek had Sehun smiling, too.

"Then I'm your hyung, yes," Hun said. "I'm already 24."

"Is 24 older than 29?"

"No."

"Then my Baba is your hyung."

Sehun chuckled at the cuteness. "Well yeah, I guess he is then."

Yixing stepped towards the bench and climbed onto it, sitting down right next to Sehun. "I'm no one's hyung," he then said, pouting.

"Oh really? Is none of your friends younger than you?"

"I don't have friends."

"You don't have friends? I don't believe that."

"It's true," Yixing said. "Nobody at kindergarten wants to be friends with me."

"Why that?"

"They say I sound weird. But that's only because I'm from China. My Baba is from China too and my Appa is from here. We lived in China but then came here. I know how to speak because of my Appa but they say it sounds weird. I try to speak better but in China we speak differently."

Sehun felt a sting in his heart. He felt so sorry for the little boy. "I think you sound pretty good," he smiled, trying to cheer Yixing up. "And you know if nobody else wants you to be their hyung I'm pretty sure my baby would like to have you as a hyung."

Yixing eyes lit up. "Really?" He asked, looking at the baby bump. "Is the baby a boy?"

"It is," Hun nodded.

"And what's his name?"

"Uhm, he doesn't have a name yet."

Tilting his head, Yixing frowned. "Why not? Everyone needs a name. He needs a name."

"You know, the baby's father and I couldn't think of a good name yet," Sehun said. It wasn't a lie, though. They really couldn't think of a good name yet but that was mostly thanked to Jongin because he wasn't really at home. "Do you know a good name, perhaps?"

Yixing hummed, looking up in the sky. "Chanyeol?"

"Chanyeol?" Sehun asked with a gasp. He didn't expect Yixing to indeed coming up with a name. And certainly not a Korean one that actually sounded pretty good to Sehun. "Why Chanyeol?"

"Chanyeol is the name of the dog that lives in our house," Yixing smiled. "He's big and always happy. He has really big eyes that sparkle all the time. Even when it's raining he's happy."

"And now you want to give my baby this name because you want him to be happy all the time?"

"Yes," the boy nodded. "Being happy is important. And when you are happy you make other people happy, that's what my Appa always says."

Sehun let the mane roll over his tongue for a couple of times and every time it slipped past his lips it sounded better and better. He really liked it. "You know what? You're right. Being happy is important and I want my baby to be happy. Let's name him Chanyeol."

"His name is Chanyeol, now?"

"It is," Sehun nodded. He knew it was crazy to let a total stranger name his child but so what. "His name is Chanyeol, now."

"And I'm his hyung?"

"You are."

Yixing broke into a wide smile and leaned over until he was face to face with Sehun's belly. "Hello Chanyeollie, I'm Yixing. I'm your Hyung and I hope that we can play a lot soon. When will he come out?"

"Hopefully, any time soon," Sehun said, petting his belly through his coat. "But I'm sure he'll be there soon, it won't take long."

"What if he comes on Christmas?" Yixing asked.

Chuckling, Sehun shook his head. "Christmas might be soon but until then he'll be already there."

"And when can I play with him?"

"Uh, well. You know that babies are really small and they can't talk or walk at first, right?" When Yixing nodded, he smiled. "I promise you to come here with him in summer, okay. Then he'll be still small but old enough for you to play with him with some toys."

Yixing seemed to be satisfied with the answer and nodded his head. He looked away from Sehun when someone called out his name. "Baba," he squeaked and wvaed at the man that came towards them. "Baba, look who I met. This is Sehun. He's my Hyung."

Flushing a little, Sehun stood up and bowed as much as his belly allowed him to. "Hello," he said. "I, um, I didn't do anything to him I swear. He came and we just sat here."

Yixing's father chuckled. "No need to worry," he said. "Yixing tends to talk to random people. Plus, I've already seen you, so don't worry. I'm Luhan, nice to meet you."

"Oh, okay," Sehun smiled a little awkwardly. "Nice to meet you, too."

The smaller male's eyes fell onto Sehun's bump. "Congratulations by the way," he then said. "When's due date?"

Sehun let out a whine at the question. "Actually, I still have couple of weeks to go but if he decides to come tonight, I'll be more than happy."

Yixing's father chuckled at the comment. "So, it's a boy?"

"Yes, yes," instead of Sehun, Yixing said, brightly smiling. "His name is Chanyeol and I'm his Hyung. And Sehunnie-hyung said I can play with him here in summer when he's older."

"Oh, is that so?"

Sehun nodded when the man looked at him. "Yeah, I mean only if it's okay with you."

"Sure," he smiled. Sehun's eyes followed his hand as it reached into the pocket of his coat, fumbling out a black phone. "We should exchange numbers then, to keep in contact, huh?"

"Ah, yeah."


 


 

Later the day, Sehun found himself wrapped into a blanket watching his favorite TV show. He had a bowl of chips resting on top of his belly and a cup of hot chocolate to his right. Jongin was once again not at home and Sehun gave up on being bothered about it.

His ringing phone had him looking away from the TV. Smiling at the ID that flashed up on the phone's screen, he reached for it. "Hello."

"Hello, baby brother," Kris greeted him. "How are you and the little one doing today?"

"We're doing great."

"Are you at home? I hope you're not too exhausted because of yesterday."

"No, I'm not. I went to the park in the morning and there I met the most adorable boy ever," Sehun said, smiling. "His name is Yixing and I don't know, it's a little bit weird but we talked about the baby and that he still has no name so Yixing came up with one."

"Oh," Kris voiced out. "And what is it?"

"Chanyeol."

"Chanyeol," he older repeated. "Well, this sound really nice, actually."

"Yeah, I think so too."

"So that means you'll stick with Chanyeol and I can call my nephew Yeollie from now on?"

Sehun chuckled, nodding his head. "Yes."

"What does Jongin say to it?"

"He doesn't know."

"He doesn't know?"

"No, he doesn't and he'll be probably not even know before the baby is born."

"According to the anger in your voice I assume that he's not home right?"

", do you know when he came home yesterday? Or should I say today?! He came home at ing three in the morning and was drunk! The bedroom still smells like ! What the hell is he even thinking? We've seen each other like three or four times in the past week and I'm sick of it. I get it, he's busy with his job and such but , shouldn't the baby and I be more important than his job?" At the last part Sehun sniffled.

"Oh, hey," Kris cooed. "Don't cry."

"I can't help it," Sehun sobbed, wiping his nose with his sleeve. "I'm sitting here all alone the whole time. Some days when I call him he doesn't even pick up. What am I going to do whe-ah!"

"Sehun?" Kris asked as his little brother suddenly stopped talking. "Sehun, are you alright?" He could hear the younger breathing loudly. "Sehun! , talk to me! Are you okay?"

"I," Sehun eventually brought out in a hitched breath. "M-my water broke."

"What?! Are you sure?!"

"Well, I'm pretty sure that I didn't piss myself so yeah, I'm more than sure and t-oh," he moaned. "There is a contraction."

"O-o-okay, hold on. I'm on my way. Do, uhm, do.., do nothing but breathing, okay? I'll be there in a few minutes and don't hang up!"

With Kris on the phone talking the most weirdest bull Sehun had ever heard, the pregnant survived the minutes until his brother knocked onto the door. With his legs apart and a hand on his belly, Sehun waddled to the door to let his brother in.

"How are you?"

"I had two contractions since my water broke."

"Oh, okay," Kris nodded, running a hand through his hair. "That gives a bit time," he said, trying to remember what he had learned in the childbirth class, because it was him who accompanied Sehun to the course and not Jongin, who actually should've been there. "Do you want to take shower?"

Sehun thought for a moment, then nodded.

"Alright," Kris said and grabbed his brother by the arm to help him to the bathroom. Arrived there, he helped him out of his shirt and soaked pants and underwear. "I'll go and clean up the living room, okay? Don't hesitate to call me when you need help."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome," Kris smiled and leaned over to press a kiss to his brother's forehead. "Anything for you, baby bro."

While Kris was taking care of the wet mess in the living room, Sehun took his shower. The warm water helped him to relax a little. "You know, when I said that I wouldn't mind you coming tonight, I might have lied a little," he told the boy under his heart.

Sehun was nervous. Despite the fact that he wanted to meet his baby as soon as possible there was a touch of fear mixing up with his excitement.

After his shower, Kris was there to bring him a pair of fresh underwear and comfortable clothes. "Do we want to go then?"

"We have to pack his bag first. I didn't think that he'd come so early so I didn't pack it yet. And mine, too."

"No problem," Kris smiled. "Leave it to me," he said and headed towards his nephew's nursery. A couple of minutes later he came bag with a bag in his one and the portable car seat in his other hand. "You want to check?"

When Sehun nodded he gave him the bag and made his way to pack his brother's bag then. After throwing in some clothes, a towel and toiletries, they were finally ready to leave for the hospital.

"," Sehun cursed under his breath and squeezed his phone, from the pain in his lower regions and the anger that Jongin didn't answer his call. "I'm going to kill him!"

Kris bit the inside of his cheek and let out a sigh to keep himself from exploding. Jongin pissed him off. He had never really been a fan of the young man but since Sehun loved him with all his heart, he learned to accept Jongin's mere presence in his life. The thought that with Sehun's pregnancy he and Jongin would eventually grow closer but the contrary happened, Kris just started to hate the young choreographer more and more.

Jongin wasn't really a primary example of a good soon-to-be father. Coming home late at night, he slept in the next morning and missed the check-up's Sehun asked him to go to,  together with him.

Jongin missed everything, from the day Sehun learned that their baby would be a boy until the day the boy first moved, kicking Sehun in the side. And now he even would miss his son's birth.

"Let me try it again," Kris said and took the phone from his brother. Sehun just had to deal with yet another painful contraction and he wanted him to breathe through it in peace. Dialing Jongin's number, he pressed the phone to his ear but when even after a minute nobody picked up, he hang up and stuffed the phone into his pocket. "You know what, him," he growled. "You're in labor and we should concentrate on that and not on him. If he doesn't pick up or call back, it's his own fault."

Sehun nodded even though it hurt him. He really wanted Jongin to be there with him but he knew that Kris was right. He should concentrate on his baby and not on its father.

Arrived at the hospital Sehun was brought into a room and had to lay down a bed. A doctor checked up on his baby with a CTG. It was weird to hear the baby's heartbeat so loud and clear and it brought tears to Sehun's eyes. "You hear that?"

"Yes," Kris smiled at his brother. "That's your baby and in a few he'll be here to meet you."

"In a few," Sehun laughed. "More like a couple of hours."

Turned out that Kris' 'in a few' were the right choice of words because not even half an hour after they had arrived at the hospital the real deal started.

Kris had no chance to say yes or no when Sehun grabbed his hand, telling him to stay. And so he now stood behind the bed, holding onto his little brother's hand while wiping the sweat of his forehead with his other. "You're doing amazing," he whispered into Sehun's ear.

"I fully agree on that," the midwife said, smiling at Sehun. "Give it just a few more pushes and he's there, ready to say hello."

It was exhausting and at some points Sehun was close to say that he didn't want this anymore but when he heard his baby's very first cry, he knew that all the pain was worth it. He broke into tears when the midwife laid him his son onto his chest, covering the infant with a towel.

Kris cried out to, proud of his little brother and overwhelmed that he just was able to witness such a wonder. He trembled and bawled like a baby when midwife asked im if he wanted to cut the cord and Sehun nodded at him with a soft smile on his lips.

"Welcome to earth, little man," the midwife cheered, clapping her hands together.

"Yeah," Sehun smiled, kissing his baby's head. "Welcome, Chanyeol."


 



 

It was past midnight and Jongin yawned as he stepped into the dark apartment, kicking his shoes off. It was an exhausting day and all he wanted to do was to sleep. He skipped going to the bathroom and undressed on his way to the bed, leaving a trail of clothes behind. He knew that Sehun would be mad and yell at him for it in the morning but he couldn't care less at the moment. He just wanted to sleep. He let himself fall into the bed and sighed loudly, falling asleep just a minute later.

His ringing phone woke him up a couple of hours later and he groaned as he rolled out of the bed to find it. It was on the floor in the back pocket of his jeans and Jongin sighed when he finally got a grip of it, so he could turn it off. "I'm sorry, babe," he apologized and turned back to the bed. "I tho-uh?" He blinked his eyes when he found the bed empty. "Sehun?"

Rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, Jongin left the bedroom. He called out for the younger again but Sehun didn't answer. "Where the heck is he?" When his phone started to ring again, he finally paid better attention to it. His mailbox was calling him, telling him that he had a couple of missed calls from his boyfriend. "Oh," he voiced out. "I didn't notice."

Sehun didn't leave him a voicemail but Jongin guessed that Sehun just wanted to tell him that he'd stay the night at his brother's house.  And when he then found Sehun's toothbrush missing, he confirmed his guessing as right and went back to bed to get some more sleep.

The next time Jongin left the bed it was already 2 in the afternoon. Picking up his clothes and tossing them into the laundry basket, he went to take a quick shower. Just as he had left the bathroom and had put on a pair of boxers, he heard the front door opening. "Babe?"

"I'm not your babe," came from the hallway and Jongin cringed at the deep voice. "What are you doing here?" He asked as he stepped into the hallway, facing his boyfriends brother. He didn't like Kris and that was mostly because he was afraid of the tall man. "How did you even get in here?"

"Sehun gave me the keys, of course."

"Where is he?"

Kris let out a growl. "If you would've answered his calls, you'd know." He stepped to Jongin and looked at him for a while. "God, he'll scold me for this but, it."

Jongin shrieked when Sehun's brother threw a fist at him, punching him in the face. With a groan he stumbled backwards and cupped a hand over his bleeding nose. "What the , man!"

"Yeah, what the !?" Kris yelled. "What the is wrong with you? What the is wrong with you that you come home so late every day and don't answer Sehun's calls?!"

"Man, I'm busy," Jongin said, leaning his head back to keep blood dripping from his nose. "You know I have a job at an entertainment label."

"I don't care about your ing job. I care about my little brother and you as his boyfriend should care about him, too."

"I care about him, what are you even saying?!"

Kris laughed out. "Oh yeah, I see how you care about him. You care so much that you don't answer his calls and leave him alone all the time."

"Shut the up," Jongin roared. "You know that I care about him."

"If you would care you wouldn't have missed your son's birth."

"My s-what?!" Jongin gasped, staring at Kris with wide open eyes. "H-he's born?"

"Yes, he is," Kris said with a cold, stoic expression. "We tried to call you, more than once but we couldn't reach you. He's born yesterday at 06.10PM. He's healthy and incredible beautiful."

"A-and how's S-sehun?"

"He's fine," Kris said. "He's done an amazing job. I'm just here to get him some more clothes."

"Why that?" Jongin carefully asked.

"They have to stay a little longer at the hospital. Chanyeol has some trouble with breathing on his own but the doctor said it's normal and that he just has to get used it. No need to worry."

"What did you say? Did you say Chanyeol?"

Kris frowned. "Yeah, that's what I said. Chanyeol, your son's name."

Jongin could feel his heart thumping in his chest. "I didn't know that he already..."

"There are many things you don't know and you should be ashamed for that," Kris said, pointing at the young man. "In the past nine months Sehun has taken care of this tiny human being and it wasn't always easy. He had to deal with a lot of weird stuff but you've never been there to help or support him. You know, I should be nothing but happy that I was able to experience what I've experienced the past months but I'm not. I'm also mad and sad. Sad for Sehun because he couldn't share all those glorious moments with you and freaking mad at you for not being by my brother's side when he needed you the most. ing without a and impregnating your boyfriend doesn't make you a father, Jongin. It takes a lot more to be a father but you already ed up."

Letting his head hung low, Jongin gazed to the floor. Some drops of blood fell from his nose onto the floor right in front of his feet.

Kris looked at the smaller and let out a deep sigh. "Alright, get dressed and clean up your nose, I give you five minutes."

Jongin's head snapped back up. "O-okay,"

In a hurry Jongin rushed to the bedroom, ripping open the closet. He jumped into a pair of jeans, pulled a hoodie over his head and then rushed to the bathroom to wash his face. Kris had rather badly hit his nose and the area around his right eye was already turning blue. Since his nose didn't stop bleeding yet, Jongin grabbed a tissue and pressed against his nose.

When he came back to the hallway Kris was already waiting for him. He leaned against the wall, holding onto a small cotton bag. "Ready?"

Jongin only nodded at the question. He slipped into his shoes, grabbed his coat and followed Sehun's brother to his car. The ride to the hospital was awkward with none of them saying something. Jongin's heart was still thumping and the closer he got to Sehun the faster it beat.

What should he say? How would Sehun react? Would Sehun forgive him? All these questions wandered around his mind as Kris pushed him into the small hospital room, Sehun lay in. The younger looked at him with wide open eyes, holding a little bundle in his arms. "J-jongin," Sehun whispered. "What happened to your face?"

"Uhm, well," Jongin brought out. "I had a meeting with reality."

Immediately Sehun looked at his brother. "He said he had a meeting with reality not with me," the tall man said but Sehun knew that it was his brother who made Jongin look like this. "You know, I'll get us something to drink, I'll be right back."

With Kris in the room it was already awkward but without him it was awkward as hell. Not knowing what to say, Jongin shifted from one foot to the other. "Don't you want to take a look at him?"

"Uhm, yes. O-of course."

Ever so slowly Jongin stepped to the bed. His breath hitched at the sight of the sleeping baby in Sehun's arms and he had to smile. Kris was right and he was really incredible beautiful. And he way he lay there in Sehun's arms, peacefully sleeping had Jongin fighting back his tears. "I'm so sorry."

"You know, I felt lonely all the time," Sehun said, honestly. "At some points I wasn't even sure if you wanted to have him because you showed no interest in him. You never asked about him, missed all the check-ups and when I gave you the ultrasound pictures to look at, you said you'd be tired and look at them in the morning. I needed you, Jongin. But all the time your job seemed to be more important than me or our son."

Jongin kept quiet for a moment, trying to find some words to explain his behavior but he couldn't. "I don't know why I did but I now know that I've ed up and that Ib should've cared more about you. I'm truly sorry and I hope that you can forgive me. I love you, I hope you know that. I know I don't say it often and I really should say it more and I will from now on. I promise to improve myself. I don't want to lose you or our baby. I need you, both of you. I love you."

A smile rushed over Sehun's lips. "You are forgiven but only when you come here and kiss me, now."

Letting out a sigh of relief, Jongin bent down`to give his boyfriend a kiss. And as their lips met, Jongin realized how much he actually had missed kissing Sehun's rosy lips. "I'm sorry for being such an ."

"Like I said, you're forgiven. But don't you dare to break your promise or else I'll send Kris after you."

"Oh no, thank you," Jongin laughed out, touching his sore nose. "I really don't want to collide with him ever again. Tough I have to say that I needed this message to wake up."

Sehun chuckled, looking down to his son when Chanyeol made a sound. "Oh, hey there, baby," he greeted the infat, kissing his head. "How are you? Look who's here. It's your Daddy."

At the words, Jongin's heart jumped in joy. "He's so beautiful."

"Of course he is, I'm his father."

The choreographer  snickered at the comment. "So, his name is Chanyeol, huh? How came you up with this name?"

"I didn't," Sehun began but was interrupted by a knock on the door. When the door opened and a little figure stepped inside, he smiled. "He did," he said and nodded at little Yixing.

"Uh, who is he?"

"Hello," Yixing chirped at Jongin. "I'm Chanyeollie's Hyung and who are you?"

"I'm his father," Jongin answered, still a little confused. Yixing just smiled at him and then pushed past him to take a look at Chanyeol.

After kicking off his little boots, Yixing climbed into the hospital bed and sat down next to Sehun. "Is he sleeping?"

"He just woke up," Sehun said. "But he's still a little sleepy."

Sehun knew that Yixing would come to visit him and Chanyeol. A few hours after Chanyeol was born Sehun had gotten a message from Yixing father in which the man asked if they could meet any time soon because Yixing had gotten Chanyeol a present. Telling Luhan that he was in the hospital and Chanyeol was just born, he invited them to visit him and his newborn.

Leaning closer to the baby, Yixing smiled. "Hello Chanyeollie," he whispered. "It's me Yixing-hyung. I got you a present. I hope you like it." Reaching into the pocket of his coat, Yixing pulled out a small plush toy. The fluffy, white sheep had a red bow tied around its neck and a heart pattern on it's .

"Aww, it's really cute Yixing, thank you. I'm sure Chanyeol will love it." Sehun said.

Jongin smiled at the scene, only looking away when Kris entered the room again with two strangers following him. "I brought some visitors."

"Hello," one of the two men said, waving his hand.

"Hello," Sehun greeted back. "I didn't expect to see you so soon again."

Luhan laughed. "Me neither. But it seems as the little man heard what you've said, yesterday."

"Yeah, seems so," Hun snickered. "I'm still a little surprised."

"Oh, by the way," Luhan said and pointed at the man beside him. "This is Minseok, my husband."

"Nice to meet you," Minseok smiled. "And congratulations. Oh, and thank you for inviting us. To be honest I was quite curious to meet you. Yixing talked about you and Chanyeol the whole day, yesterday."

"Nice to meet you, too," Sehun said. "This is Jongin, my boyfriend," he introduced Jongin, nodding his head at him. "And I guess my brother has introduced himself already."

"Yes, he has," Luhan nodded, throwing a look at Kris, who was leaning against the wall sipping on his drink. "I hope we're not too early or something but Yixing was so excited to meet Chanyeol, we couldn't hold him back."

"So," Jongin voiced out, looking at Yixing. "You're the one who gave Chanyeol his name?"

"Yes," the little boy chirped. "Do you like it?"

Jongin nodded, flashing the boy a smile. "Yes, I do. I really like the name. thank you for giving him such a beautiful name."

"I hope Chanyeollie likes the name, too," Yixing mumbled, looking at the baby with sparkling eyes. "I want to become good friends with him. I can show him a lot of things. I can ride a bike without any help now. I want to show him when he's bigger. And I want to play with him in the big sandpit at the playground. We can build big sand castles. I want to be his best friend."

"I'm sure you're already his best friend," Sehun smiled. "Do you want to hold him?"

"Yes!"

With the help of his parents and Luhan securely kneeling in front of the chair he sat in, Yixing held the baby in his arms, singing a Chinese lullaby to him.

Jongin had moved from his seat to Sehun's side in the bed and had an arm slung around the younger. "You've found our son a good friend," he whispered, brushing his lips against Sehun's ear. "I'm sure this friendship will last a lifetime."

"I didn't find him," Sehun said, smiling as Yixing leaned down to give Chanyeol a peck. "He's found us."