♦ SeKai

Exo Family Stories

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/94/20/fb/9420fb38023b5cc5a4ca54a4ee018894--sekai-exo-chanyeol.jpg
Choo choo~ Here some SeKai for you.
teufelchen_netty, ich hoffe es ist ungefähr so wie du es dir vorgestellt hast. ♥

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo let out an excited squeal and Sehun chuckled softly as he watched his son running towards the large windows, followed by his little brother.

"Yeollie, look snow! So much snow!"

Chanyeol, not really understanding let out a squeal to match his brother's excited voice. He pressed his tiny hands against the glass, looking outside into the garden.

Over night it had snowed, so much that everything outside was covered with a thick white blanket, turning everything into winter wonderland.

"Papa," Kyungsoo called out for Sehun. "Come here."

"Papa," Chanyeol mimicked his brother's words. "Here."

Smiling at the cuteness, Sehun got up from where he sat and went over to his son's. He knelt down behind Chanyeol, wrapping his fingers around the boy. "It looks nice, huh?"

Nodding, Kyungsoo turned to him. "Can we go outside? I want to show Yeollie."

Chanyeol, who had just e year old had never seen snow before and so Kyungsoo was excited to take his baby brother out to show him what to do with the cold gift of heaven.

"We can go outside when your father gets up, ok?"

"Okie," Soo chirped. "When will he get up?" The four years old asked?

Sehun shrugged. "I don't know." He glanced at his wrist watch, humming. "It's past ten now, why don't you go an wake him up?"

"Okie," Kyungsoo said. "Come Yeollie."

Sehun followed them, stopping at the edge of the staircase. "Be careful," he said as he watched Kyungsoo helping Chanyeol up the stairs.

Since the younger was still wobbly on his feet and not able to reach the stairs by taking steps, he climbed them up. He did a good job by climbing the stairs on his own, yet Sehun was on standby in case the boy would stumble or lose strength.

When both boys finally had reached the top of the stairs and Chanyeol was back, standing on his tiny feet, Sehun left to brew his husband a coffee. He knew, Jongin would need it.

On the first floor, the two little boys made their way to their parents bedroom. Chanyeol toddled after Kyungsoo, watching curiously as his brother tiptoed to reach the doorknob. He lat out a squeal when the door sprung open and clapped his tiny hands.

Walking into the room and over to the big bed, Kyungsoo helped Chanyeol into the bed before he also climbed in. Their father lay on the right side of the bed, sprawled out and softly snoring.

Chanyeol immediately crawled over to his father, petting his cheek with his hand. "Dada," he said. "Up, up."

Jongin sighed in his sleep and turned away from the boy, rolling to his side. The action had Chanyeol frowning. He crawled after the man. "Dada," whined, his hand into Jongin's black locks. "Up!"

The young man shrieked at the sharp pain as Chanyeol tugged at a couple strands of his hair. "Ow!"

"Yeollie, no," Kyungsoo gasped. "You hurt Daddy. Stop."

"C-chanyeol," Jongin croaked out, reaching up. He grabbed his son by his wirst and shook it a little. "Please, let go." Eventually, Chanyeol let go and Jongin breath out as the pain faded. He turned to look at his younger child. "Yeol," he said. "Don't do that. That hurt."

"Hurt?" Yeol asked, tilting his head.

"Yes," the father said. "Ouchie."

"Yeollie, you have to say sorry," Kyungsoo said. "Say sorry to Daddy."

"Sowwy," the boy said, pursing his rosy lips into a pout. "Yeollie sowwy."

Pouting while saying sorry was something Chanyeol definitely got from Sehun and it melted Jongin's heart. "Aw, it's okay baby. But don't do it again, okay."

"Okie," the boy nodded.

"Good," Jongin smiled. "Good morning, by the way. What time is it?" He asked as he noticed that his sons were already dressed.

"Late," Kyungsoo answered. "Papa said we could wake you. It snowed."

"Snow! Snow!" Chanyeol squeaked.

"Oh really?" Jongin sat up to peek out of the window. "Oh, wow."

"We want to go outside. I want to show Yeollie the snow."

"Well, then I should get up, huh?"

"Yes!"

Scooping up his youngster, Jongin climbed out of the bed and went down with both boys. Sehun waited for them in the livingroom and Jongin sat down next to his husband after setting Chanyeol to his feet. "Morning, baby," he said and pressed a kiss to Sehun's lips. "Oh, for me? Thank you," he hummed and reached for the mug that stood on the coffee table.

"Did the boys tell you?"

"Yeah, they want to go outside."

Nodding, Sehun smiled. "Kyungsoo wants to show Chanyeol how to play in the snow."

"I'll take a quick shower and then we can go outside."

"Easy," Hun said. "Have some breakfast first. The snow won't go away."


 

 

 

 

 


 

Little Chanyeol's eyes grew wide when he took a step onto the terrace, stepping onto snow for the very first time in his young life. He bent down to pick up some of the white, frozen flakes but couldn't get a hold of it because of his thick gloves. He whined, pouting.

"Baby, the snow is cold," Sehun told him, kneeling down. "Your fingers will get cold."

"Snow," Yeol pouted.

"Okay," Sehun gave in. "You can touch it but then we'll put your gloves back on, ok?" He reached for Chanyeol's' hands and peeled the gloves off.

Chanyeol squealed, bending down again. He gasped at the cold feeling and dropped the snow again in shock. After looking at his hands, he tried it again. Jongin chuckled as he let the snow fall again.

Frowning, the boy turned to Sehun. "It's cold, huh? Want to put your gloves back on?"

Chanyeol nodded, holding out his tiny hands. Once his hands were covered again, he hummed. Sehun smiled at him and grabbed some of the snow to form a small ball, he then gave to his son. Fascinated, Chanyeol looked at the snowball.

"Papa, can we build a snowman?"

"Sure," Sehun smiled. "All one together or everyone their own?"

Kyungsoo hummed. "Yeollie and I build one and you and Daddy build one."

"Alright."

"Come Yeollie," Soo beamed and took his brother by the hand.

Jongin and Sehun slowly trotted after their sons, chuckling as Chanyeol tried to keep up with his brother's steps, literally hopping through the snow. He watched as Kyungsoo formed a snowball and rolled it through it the snow to make it bigger and bigger. Squealing, he then tried to help, pushing the the growing ball.

Jongin had taken out his phone, snapping pictures and filming videos of his sons building their very first snowman together. Sehun stood behind him, hugging him around the waist. "Are you freezing?" He chuckled as he noticed Sehun's shivering.

"Well, excuse me. It's cold," Sehun huffed, nuzzling his nose into Jongin's scarf. "Only because you winter babies don't freeze."

"You know, we winter babies don't freeze because he keep ourselves warm with moving," Jongin said. "That's what you should do, too. Come, let's catch up."

Giggling, Sehun let himself pulled along and started to build a snowman together with his husband.  While Jongin created three rather big snowballs, Sehun went to look for some small branches and stones.

"Did you put the head in the middle?" Snorting, Sehun looked at the quite deformed snowman Jongin had built up.

"What? No," Jongin said. He walked backwards to take a look at the snowman, shrieking when the back of his legs hit something. Stumbling over his son's small snowman, he knocked the creation over as he fell into the snow.

"Daddy," Kyungsoo whined, looking at his father in disbelief.

"I'm sorry," Jongin apologized as he got up from the cold ground. "I'm so sorry."

Chanyeol scowled at him but the sight was so cute that Jongin had to smile. The boy's cheeks and nose were red from the cold and the fuzzy pompom on top of his head made him look like an angry dwarf.

"No funny," Yeol cried. "Dada broke snow!"

"Yes, Jongin," Sehun said, trying to sound disappointed while he bit back a laughter. "How could you break the snow? So mean."

Jongin's mouth fell open at the mocking tone of the younger. "Oh you," he breathed out. He jumped at Sehun, tackling to the ground.

Sehun squeaked when Jongin shoved a handful of snow into his face. "No," he cried, trying wiggle out of Jongin's hold. "Please, no." Sounds mixed between screams of help and laughing left the young father as Jongin slipped a hand under his jacket and started to tickle him.

Thinking their father's would fight, little Chanyeol trudged through the snow towards his parents. Stopping next to Sehun's shoulder he pushed Jongin, hitting his shoulder with his glove covered hand. "Dada! No!"

Stopping his actions, Jongin looked at his son with wide open eyes. "W-what?"

"No!" Chanyeol scowled again, looking like an angry dwarf again. "Papa ouchie! You no!"

Sehun broke into laughter, covering his mouth with his hands while Jongin stared at their youngest, not knowing what to say.

Kyungsoo walked towards his family. "Yeollie, no," he said. "Daddy and Papa are not fighting."

"No?"

"No? No fight. They're playing."

"Play?" Chanyeol asked, tilting his head. "Yeollie play too!" He then squeaked loudly, throwing his little arms into the air. "Yeollie too!"

Sitting up, Jongin smiled at the boy before reaching for him. "You want to play too?"

Chanyeol squeaked loudly when he was thrown up into the air. Beaming he waited for his Daddy to do is again but instead he was gently dropped into the snow right next to Sehun. He laughed out when Jongin sprinkled some snow into his face.

"Soo, come."

Kyungsoo watched as his father climbed of Sehun and jogged away. He followed him, coming to halt behind a snow covered bush. "What are you doing?"

"Shh," Jongin hushed the boy as he formed a couple of lose snowballs.

Giggling, Kyungsoo took one of the balls and gazed at his father.

"Ready?"

"Yes," the boy whispered and left the hiding place, running towards Sehun and Chanyeol.

Sehun let out a squeak and jumped up, scooping up Chanyeol as Jongin and Kyungsoo attacked them. Chanyeol squealed and laughed at the flying snowballs.

Looking over his shoulder, Sehun snorted when Kyungsoo lost balance and fell into the snow, becoming a living hindrance. Because he was directly running behind him, Jongin tripped over his son, face planting the ground.

His entire face was covered in snow when he lifted his head back up. Kyungsoo laughed out, holding onto his stomach as Jongin sat up whining. "So cold."

"Dada okie?"

Jongin looked up, meeting Chanyeol's worried face. "I am okay," he answered. "I'm just cold now."

"Yeollie too."

"Oh you're cold?" Sehun asked. "The let's go back inside. You can have some cookies and cocoa."

"With marshmallows?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Of course."

Lifting Kyungsoo off the ground, Jongin placed him on his shoulders. "With big marshmallows or small marshmallows?"

Humming, Kyungsoo held onto his father's head, tugging at the dark fabric. "Hm, small marshmallows. But a lot of them."

Back inside, Jongin helped their sons out of their snowsuits while Sehun prepared a tray with warm drinks and home baked cookies. He dropped a handful of small, colorful marshmallows into Kyungsoo's cup and one big marshmallow into Chanyeol's, on which he drew a smiley face with chocolate sauce.

As he came back to the living room, the boys sat on the couch together with their father. Chanyeol sat in Jongin's lap, playing with the cords of his hoodie while Kyungsoo sat beside him. He had his head rested against the man's shoulder, watching his baby brother. "When Santa comes, can we go to the mall with Yeollie?"

Sehun smiled, kneeling down in front of the coffee table. "Do you want to show him the big Christmas tree?"

"Yes," the boy smiled, reaching for the cookie Sehun held out to him. "And the deers and the sledge. Oh, and the big star."

"Star?" Chanyeol asked, munching on his own cookie.

"Yes, yes," Soo nodded. "There is a star in the mall. It's so big and sparkly. And there a many small stars too."

"Star! Star!"

"And when it gets dark they start to shine."

Smiling, Jongin and Sehun watched as Kyungsoo told his little brother about all the magic things that happen during Christmas time. Sehun moved from the floor to the spot next to Jongin and rested his chin on the man's shoulder. "You know what all you winter babies have in common?"

"What?" Jongin hummed.

"All of you are freakingly adorable," Sehun whispered, kissing Jongin's neck.

Jongin chuckled. "Well, you spring baby are pretty adorable yourself. I guess we got a perfect mix."

"Yeah," Sehun nodded, meeting Jongin's lips for a kiss as the man turned his head to him. "We do. More than perfect."

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Baby!Yeol is back~ Woohoo~