♥ KrisHan

Exo Family Stories

https://ourexoticplanet.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/kris-luhan.gif?w=1200

Here's some KrisHan with little Sehun for you, requested by teufelchen_netty.
I hope you like it. ♥



 

 

 



 

With a smile on his face Kris watches as Luhan walks, or more waddles past him him. The heavily pregnant has a hand rested on his round belly, rubbing the swell while making his way towards the kitchen. "Babe," Kris lets the word slip past his lips followed by a sigh as he sees Luhan tiptoeing in order to reach into one of the upper cupboards. "Let me help you," he reaches over the smaller, grasping the package of cookies Luhan was aiming for.

"Thanks," the pregnant smiles, taking the package. "Do you want some?"

"No, thanks", Kris smiles back at his love. "But I'm sure the little one would like to have some," leaving the kitchen he walks over to the staircase. "Sehun," he calls for their son.

With a squeak the door to the boy's room opens and not even a second, four years old Sehun shows up at the other end of the stairs, holding onto a red crayon. "Yeah?"

"Baba has cookies, do you want to eat some?"

The adorable smile Kris loves from the bottom of his heart darts over Sehun's small face. "Yes," he squeaked, grabbing the banisters in support as he makes his way down the stairs with small steps.

Kris catches his son, pressing a kiss to his temple as he carries him to the kitchen where Luhan has sat down at the kitchen table. "Yifan," Luhan says in a warning tone, eyeing the taller. "You need to stop carrying him around."

Kris doesn't respond to the comment, he knows that Luhan is right but he can't help it. To him Sehun is still a baby and he loves holding his son in his arms. Quietly, he sits down at the table, placing the boy in his lap. "Are you in pain?" he asks as Luhan leans back into his chair, furrowing his brows. "Braxton hicks?"

"No," Luhan answers, exhaling. "My back just hurts a little."

"When does the baby come?" Sehun wants to know, glancing at his father's round baby bump. "I want to meet it."

Both, Kris and Luhan smile at their son. "Soon," Luhan answers him. "You have to wait a little longer."

"How much longer?"

"Hopefully not that much longer," the pregnant huffs. He feels the baby moving when he sits back up, a kick into his ribs follows and it has him sighing. The closer he gets to due date, the more the baby moves and kicks him. It's not that he doesn't like the feeling of his baby moving or responding to small pats on the belly but in the past few days the baby seemed to have develop the love of kicking him in the ribs and sometimes the little kicks are so perfectly aimed that they hurt him.

"Are you excited to become a big brother?" Kris asks his son, handing him one of the chocolate chip cookies.

"Yes," Sehun nods before biting into his cookie. "Baekhyunnie says being a big brother is great."

"Yeah?" Luhan asks with a chuckle, remembering that Baekhyun, son of their friends Chanyeol and Kyungsoo, wasn't that fond of becoming a big brother at first. Afraid that his parents won't love him anymore, he cried a lot and Luhan can recall that one time Baekhyun didn't want to go back home and Chanyeol had to promise him that he'd never love the baby more than him. It was cute, though, seeing little Baekhyun making his father doing the pinky promise.

"Baekhyunnie says when you become a big brother you become a big boy."

"Ah," Kris voices out. "So, you're only excited because you'll become a big boy, huh?"

Sehun answers with a cute, wide grin that has both parents laughing. Kris pecks his sons temple and the boy wiggles in his lap, humming at the kiss he receives. Luhan smiles, sighing a little. Well, at least Sehun isn't jealous.




 







 

It's a Saturday afternoon when the Park family is over and Kris overhears Kyungsoo asking if Luhan has ever thought of marrying Kris. "I don't know," he hears Luhan saying and leans closer to the door to peek inside the living room.  "We've never talked about it before."

"You don't know?" Chanyeol laughs, adjusting his two months old son in his arms. Baby Jongin is wearing a cute Teddy onesie and Kris is more than sure that it wasn't Kyungsoo's idea to dress their baby up like this. "Did is cross your mind before?"

"Sure it has," Luhan says and Kris' ears perk up. "Sehun carries his name and of course I think that it would be great to have the same name as them, they're my family after all. But we really never have talked about it before. Yifan has never mentioned that he'd like to get married and I'm okay with it. We don't have to be married to be a family."

Kyungsoo nods along. "Yeah, you're right. You don't necessarily have to be married to be a family. But nevertheless, it's a great feeling to call the father of your children your husband," he says, gifting his husband a loving glance and a smile and Luhan coos at the indirect confession of love.

"Did you make the proposal?" Luhan wants to knows and looks at Chanyeol.

The taller nods his head and Kyungsoo breaks into laughter. "It was anything else than romantic," he snickers.

"But it came from heart," Chanyeol defends himself.

"I know," Kyungsoo smiles. He reaches out and his husband over the cheek. "I know."

Luhan tilts his head and squints at the couple in curiosity. "It wasn't romantic? Why not?"

"Well, it was a little disgusting," Kyungsoo chuckles. "But still cute, somehow," he adds. "We were at a party and Chanyeol had more than one shot too much and well, as you can imagine, the night ended with him throwing up. We spent the whole night in the bathroom and Chanyeol was more than wrecked. He was whining like a baby, his hair was a mess and his cheeks so red, it looked as if he was constantly blushing."

An embarrassed whine leaves Chanyeol as Kyungsoo tells the story.

"Sometime, I wanted to go and get him something to drink but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. He told me not to leave him and I've told him that I just wanted get him some water. He shook his head, literally pleaded not to leave him. I was so shocked when he suddenly started crying. He apologized for being so shameful and just a second later he pulled me into a kiss and asked me to marry him."

"Just like that?!" Luhan asks, clearly baffled. "Really?"

While Kyungsoo nods, Chanyeol looks away. A faint blush is painted on his cheeks and he clears his throat in embarrassment.

Still perplex from the story, Luhan shakes his head. "And you said yes to this?"

Kyungsoo reaches and grabs his husband by the chin to make him look at Luhan. "How could I say no to this, huh? Look at this stupidly adorable face and believe me, you also wouldn't have been able to say no. Not when he pouts and looks like a lost puppy."

"And here I thought you've said yes because you love me," the tall man mumbles, chin still in husbands hold. Kyungsoo rolls his eyes before he pulls Chanyeol forwards to plant a kiss on his lips. Baby Jongin makes a cute sound at the sudden fast movement but doesn't wake up.

"When did you get married?"

"We have our tenth wedding anniversary next month," Kyungsoo says and Kris has to chuckle as the small man's lips form into a proud smile.

"Wait? What?" Luhan gasps. "You're married for ten years already? When the tell did you get married? You're younger than Yifan and I, aren't you?"

"We got married two months after the proposal," Chanyeol says. "Kyungsoo was barely eighteen back then."

Kyungsoo nods his head. "My parents weren't happy. They've never supported us but hey, look at us we've been married for ten years and have two wonderful children."

Kris, who's still leaning against the door frame, listening to the conversation smiles softly. The way Kyungsoo speaks about his marriage with Chanyeol makes him want to marry Luhan. His heart speeds up at the thought of Luhan carrying his name, introducing himself as Wu Luhan. Luhan was right, he has never mentioned it before, never has spent a thought on it but right now, where he stands there, watching the Park's makes him really want to be married, too.




 






 

"Okay Sehun, just act normal, okay?"

Sehun nods his head. "You think Baba will see?"

"I'm sure he'll see," Kris smiles and ruffles his son's head.

The boy grins and hops away and Kris breaths in, slightly nervous. Hopefully, he doesn't have wait too long. When Luhan calls out for him, he makes his way to the kitchen. The pregnant is leaning against the kitchen counter, holding onto a glass of water. "What is it, baby?"

Luhan breathes out, flashing the taller a smile. "Could you prepare me a bath?" he asks.

Kris frowns a little. It was untypical for Luhan to take a bath at such a time. "Are you okay? Are you in pain?"

"No," Luhan shakes his head. "I'm just a little cold." He keeps that Kris is actually right and he's in pain. His back hurts like crazy and every now and then cramps make him want to cry out. It's been like this since the early morning but he knows it's better to keep it or else Kris would get in panic. And Kris in panic is as useful as a vacuum cleaner at the beach.

Kris nods and mouths a short "Okay," before he goes and prepares his love a bath. "Baba," he hears his son from outside the bathroom. "You go bathing?"

"Yes," Luhan answers him and only a second later the pregnant enters the bathroom. He has one hand on his belly and one on his back as he waddles towards the laundry hamper. "Can you help me?"

"Of course," Kris smiles and helps him out of his clothes and then into the tub. A loud sigh leaves Luhan's throat when the warm water hugs his body, completely. "Do you need anything else?"

"Until now, no," Luhan says. "But I need you to help out again."

"Sure," Kris nods. "Do we say in a quarter of an hour?" The pregnant nods and Kris gives the round belly a gentle pat before he leaves the room.

Luhan exhales when the door falls shut behind the taller. It's hard to keep himself from frowning, the pain in his back is barely bearable but the warm water helps him to relax little. The fifteen minutes are over way too soon and Luhan isn’t sure if taking a bath was the right decision. Right after he got dressed, waves of pain shoot through his lower regions. He breathes through the birth pangs, carefully paying attention to how many minutes they're apart.

"Baba," Sehun chirps and hopps towards him. "Do we want to watch a movie?"

Luhan frowns at how widely his son dances around in front of him. Sehun jumping up and down, bouncing like Tigger makes him dizzy. "Sehun," he hisses at the child. "Stop that."

"I'm sorry, Baba," Sehun immediately apologizes. He lowers his head and goes over to the couch.

Luhan's harsh tone has Kris raising a brow. "Babe, are you alright?" he asks and carefully approaches the pregnant.

"Yeah," Lu answer him. "I'm okay", he waddles over to the couch and sat down with a huff. "Which movie do you want to watch?"

Sehun's head shots up and a smile spreads over his face. "Lion King?" he asks with hopeful eyes. When Luhan nods, the boy jumps down the couch and reaches for the dvd case.

While the movie is running, Sehun is sprawled out on the couch, running his hand up and down his torso, patting his belly and Kris has to laugh at how desperately the boy tries to get Luhan's attention without directly telling him. His eyes falls on the pregnant. Luhan has his eyes focused on the TV, rubbing his belly with both hands. From time to time he grimaces, furrows his brows and slowly but steady Kris gets the feeling that Luhan isn't feeling well.

Halfway through the movie, the pregnant stands up and starts to wander around. "Baba, don't you want to watch anymore?" Sehun gets up from the couch and toddles after his father.

"I'll be right back, baby," Luhan says to him, leaning forward a little.

When a painful moan escapes him, Kris eventually gets that Luhan is in labor. "Oh god," he breathes and steps towards him. "Lu, why didn't you tell me?"

"They're still too far apart."

"Still," Kris sighs. "You could've told me. This is why you wanted to take a bath right. God, I should've guessed." Luhan gifts him a sweet smile. "Do you need something?"

"That's sweet but I don't need anything."

"Okay," Kris saya. "But tell me when you need something."

"I will."

The hours pass by and Luhan gets more and more restless. In worry, Kris watches as the pregnant creeps up and down the hallway, inhaling and exhaling. He has totally forgotten about his plan, but Sehun hasn’t. The boy is still on his and his Daddy's secret, surprise mission and he finally wants Luhan to notice. As his Baba itst down on the armchair, he jumps at him. "Baba," he loudly squeals and Luhan flinches a little. "Do you notice something on me?"

Luhan shakes his head, totally missing the what his son tries to tell him. "No."

"Really?" Sehun pouts. "But you can't miss it."

"Sehun, really. I'm not in the mood to play one of your little games," another wave of pain is coming up and he stands up from his seat.

"This is not a game," the little boy huffs slightly. "This is rea-" "Dammit Sehun, just drop it. I don't care if there's something different on you!", Luhan regrets the words right the second after they've slipped past his lips. Sehun's eyes grow wide in shock and only moments later, big tear drops roll down his cheeks. "Baby."

Sehun backs away when Luhan reaches out for him and runs over to his Daddy. Kris scoops him up and holds him close, rubbing his back to calm him. "Baby, Baba didn't mean it. He didn't mean to yell at you. You know, Baba is in pain."

"Because of the baby?" Sehun asks, sniffing.

"Yes," Kris says and wipes his son's tears away with his thumb. "The baby's coming. We soon have to drive Baba to the hospital."

"Sehun," Luhan calls out, slowly stepping towards husband and son. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay," the boy smiles, eyes still watery. "I just wanted to notice my new shirt."

Luhan blinks. "You've got a new shirt?"

Nodding his head, Sehun beams. "Daddy got me this."

Kris smiles and sets his son back to his feet. Sehun grabs the hem of his shirt and sticks out his belly to show Luhan the light blue shirt. Luhan leans down a little to read the what is printed on the cloth. "Marry my Daddy, please?" he reads out. "What? Wh-oh my god."

"Surprise," Kris grins.

"Surprise!" Sehun mimickes his father. "And?" he asks. "Do you want to marry Daddy?"

Luhan's lips curl into a smile. He openy his mouth to answer the question but he gets interrupted by a loud plopping sound. "Oh," he voices out as he looks down his legs and the puddle that formed to his legs.

"Baba," Sehun gasps. "You peed your pants!"

Kris laughs. "No baby, Baba didn't pee his pants. This is the sign we really have to go to the hospital now."

"Now?" Sehun asks, looking at his Daddy. "Will I become a big brother now?"

"Yes."

The boy's eyes grow wide. "Then hurry, hurry," he squeakes and hops towards the hallway. "Hurry!"

They hurry and only two hours later, Sehun can call himself a big brother. Proudly he grins into the camera as the nurse snaps a picture of him holding his newborn baby brother, Yixing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And not to forget, Luhan of course said yes!