♥ BaekChen

Exo Family Stories

 

https://33.media.tumblr.com/b02ec065ac83024b8c11780dd922ea9d/tumblr_nbwzrrjqqP1r1cpnxo1_500.gif

andreaimnida, here's your BaekChen. ♥
I hope you guys like it.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun let out a squeal as he opened the door after the bell had rang. With a bowl of candy in his arms he looked at the two little visitors on his porch.

 

“Twick or tweat!” The two little boy’s dressed up as Peter Pan and Pinocchio shouted in unison, lifting up their little pumpkin bags.

 

Slowly sinking to his knees, Baekhyun placed the bowl on the floor and smiled at the kids, that happened to be his own. “Where did you leave for father?” He asked as Kyungsoo and Chanyeol patiently waited for him to put some candy into their bags.

 

“Appa talking to a ghost,” Kyungsoo answered and pointed down to the streets.

 

Looking over his son’s head, Baekhyun found his husband standing on the sidewalk in front of their house talking to someone who had dressed up as a ghost. Jongdae himself was dressed up as Walt Disney, wearing a hat and a vintage pinstripe that had a Mickey Mouse patch on it’s pocket.

 

Baekhyun loved Halloween and since his twins were born he loved it even more. He loved dressing up, loved putting his babies into adorable costumes, loved getting Jongdae and himself matching outfits but this time he had to pass.

 

Expecting a new family member he had to deal with some nasty morning sickness that to his regret only hit on him in the early evening. As much as he would’ve loved to accompany the twins on their trip through the neighborhood, he couldn’t risk leaving the house and probably end up vomiting in someone’s front yard.

 

“Did you have fun?”

 

“So much,” Chanyeol nodded as he watched his father putting a pumpkin shaped lollipop into his bag.

 

“You’ve got so much candy,” Baek stated as he gazed into his son’s filled up bags.

 

Kyungsoo proudly grinned and lifted his bag up with both hands. “We got lollipops and chocolate!”

 

“I can see,” Baek smiled. “But you know that we have to take a look at the chocolate first., right?”

 

Both boys nodded.

 

Unfortunately Baek’s kids weren’t able to enjoy Halloween as other children. Both little boys had a peanut as well as almond allergy and so the parents had to pay great attention whenever the kids got a grip of chocolate.  

 

Grabbing the bowl of candy, Baekhyun stood back up. “Do we want to go inside and take a look at it?”

 

“Yes,” Chanyeol nodded. Turning around to the street, his green Peter Pan hat slipped a little. “Appa,” he shouted while adjusting his head. “Come!”

 

The boy puffed his cheeks when Jongdae waved him off and Baek had to laugh at his frowny pout. “It’s okay Yeol, Appa will come inside a little later. Let’s go.”

 

Grabbing their pumpkin bags, the twins followed Baekhyun inside and to the living room after they had taken off their little sneakers. They sat down on the carpet in front of the coffee table and tripped their bags, spilling all the collected candy onto the floor.

 

“Oh, so much,” Baek voiced out. He had brought two bowls for his kids and placed them in front of him after he had sat down as well. “Alright, let’s start.”

 

Halfway through sorting out the candy and chocolate, Jongdae joined them. “I’ve taken tons of pictures and videos,” he said and pressed a kiss to the corner of his husbands mouth.

 

“Really? I’ll look at them later. Candy has priority right now,” Baek chuckled.

 

Nodding, Jongdae shifted and took place behind Baekhyun, embracing him. He cupped his hands over the small four months baby bump and rubbed it. “How many times did you meet with the toilet while we’re gone?”

 

“Five times,” Baek sighed. “I swear, I’ll throw a party when this phase is over.”

 

“If it lasts as long as with the twins, it’ll be gone by next month.”

 

“Hopefully. I’m real-oh Soo no, not this one.” Reaching for the chocolate bar, Baek put it aside. “This is a bad one.”

 

“Okie,” Kyungsoo nodded. “This too?” He then asked and lifted another bar up.

 

“No, this one is fine.”

 

Jongdae smiled when Kyungsoo made a joyful sound and dropped the candy into his bowl. “Oh, did you already tell Papa that we met another Pinocchio?”

 

“You did?” Baek asked. “Really?”

 

Kyungsoo nodded. “Yes! But it was a big one.”

 

Dae snickered. “A teenager. Actually, it was a whole group dressed up as Disney characters.”

 

“Met you another Peter Pan then, too?”

 

“No,” Chanyeol said, shaking his head. “But Tinkerbell! And the pirate!”

 

“Captain Hook? Really?”

 

Both boys nodded. “Scary!”

 

Baekhyun laughed out. “Scary? I’m sure you’ve met even more scary people today.”

 

Again both boys nodded.



 



 

Later when the twin were in bed, Baekhyun grabbed his husband’s phone to take a look at the photos Jongdae had taken. “Oh, what happened here?”

 

“Where?” Jongdae asked and leaned over. “Oh,” he laughed out at the video of Kyungsoo hiding behind his brother. “We actually wanted to sent you a video of how it’s going when suddenly a group of zombies appeared.”

 

“Oh no,” Baek voiced out. “Did Soo cry?”

 

“A little but one of the zombies was really nice and gave him a lollipop to show him that not all zombies are bad.”

 

Smiling, Baekhyun watched the video again. “It’s amazing how different they are. Look how tall Yeol is compared to Soo. Why is he so tall already? They’re only three.”

 

Jongdae snickered. “Maybe he’ll tower us one day.”

 

“Unlikely since we’re not exactly the tallest.”

 

“But your father is quite tall and your brother as well. At least it runs the family.”

 

“Right,” Baek nodded. “Well, we’ll see.”

 

“Don’t worry, even if he becomes a giant he’ll stay your cuddly little baby,” Dae teased with a chuckle.

 

“Hopefully,” Baek snickered. “Isn’t it weird how life changes once you have kids? Like, when we’re still in college a year seemed to be endless and now it shocks us when another year has passed.”

 

“Well, I guess it’s because we have something that grows throughout the passing months.”

 

Baek hummed. “Yeah, it’s amazing how they learn new things so quickly.”

 

“That’s a weird thing too, by the way.”

 

“Yeah, why?”

 

“Well, at first we want them to learn certain things very fast but when they then are able to do those things and they don’t need our help anymore, we realize how much we actually liked helping them.”

 

“Ture,” Baek sighed loudly. “I still wish I could dress them the way I want to. Did you see Soo in the morning. What’s with all those black clothes? I didn’t even know that he has so many black clothes. God, or Yeol. From who the hell did he get this tracksuit?”

 

Jongdae laughed out. “Your parents.”

 

“Seriously? When? I didn’t even notice.”

 

“I’m not sure,” Dae hummed. “Last time when they were here, I think.”

 

The pregnant huffed. “I really want to burn that thing. He wears it way too often.”

 

“Give it a few months and he’ll be too big for it.”

 

Baek hummed at the words. “It’s incredible how fast they’re growing.”

 

“True,” Jongdae nodded, eyes falling onto Baek’s bump that was hidden underneath an oversized shirt. “This little bean here, too.”

 

Making a clicking sound with his tongue, Baekhyun looked down his body. “I would not say that it has grown much. I’m a little on the chubby side this time.”

 

“Well,” Dae carefully stated. “If you say so.”

 

It was true though. Baekhyun had gained a couple of pounds in the past weeks and of course Jongdae had noticed. With entering the third month, Baekhyun seemed to have transformed into a Hamster. He was constantly chewing on something and was carrying around chocolate bars or other snacks in the pocket of his pants.

 

He didn’t complain though. He liked seeing Baekhyun like this, always had a soft spot for the older to have a little more weight on his hips. He would never say it out loud but he wished for the gained weight to stay after the baby was born.

 

“I know it’s my own fault but I can’t help it. I’m hungry all the time,” Baekhyun whined. “Right now, too. I have to get something,” he mumbled while climbing down the couch.

 

Jongdae watched as his husband disappeared only to return a couple of seconds later. “Oh no, Baek, don’t do this,” he said as he noticed that Baek had grabbed the candy bowls from the twins. “Why don’t you eat the chocolate you’ve sort out?”

 

“I already ate it.”

 

“What? When?”

 

“Well, I had some of the bars while preparing our dinner and when you took a shower I had some as well.”

 

“Don’t you have something else to eat? Ice-cream or cake?”

 

Baek puffed his cheeks. “I don’t want ice-cream or cake. I want candy. Don’t worry, I won’t it all of it. They won’t notice.”

 

“Your words in god’s ears,” Jongdae mumbled, knowing that if Baek once started eating he wouldn’t stop any time soon.

 

While Baekhyun happily snacked on the twins Halloween candy, the couple watched a few of episodes of their favorite sitcom. Halfway through the sixth episode, Jongdae yawned. “I think I’ll go to bed.”

 

“Now? But it’s getting more interesting right now,” Baek said, not looking away from the TV.

 

Smiling, Jongdae pressed a kiss to his husband’s temple. “You can tell me if they’ve found the murder, tomorrow. Good night.”

 

“Night,” Baek called after him. “Love you.”

 

“Love you, too.”

 

After brushing his teeth and throwing a last look into the twins bedroom, Jongdae went to bed. He was really tired and fell asleep soon but was woken up again not even an hour later. Opening his eyes he was greeted by a desperately crying Baekhyun. “Babe, w-what’s wrong?” He asked while sitting up.

 

Baek’s lower lip was trembling and his nose running. “I,” he hiccuped. “I ate all the candy.”

 

“What?”

 

The pregnant nodded. “Y-yes, all of it. I didn’t mean to but suddenly all of it was gone.”

 

Jongdae had to bite the inside of his cheek to keep himself from laughing. “W-well, and what do you want me to do about it now?”

 

“Are you laughing?” Baek bawled when he noticed the corners of Jongdae’s lips twitching. “Don’t laugh!”

 

“I’m sorry, babe. But I told you to not eat it.”

 

“I know. We have to get new candy! Before they wake up!”

 

Jongdae’s eyes widened. “Excuse me, what?”

 

“We have to buy new candy.”

 

“Baek, it’s 1am.”

 

Avoiding his husband’s eyes, Baek gazed down to his baby bump. “Well, the convenience store is still open.”

 

“Correct me if I’m wrong but something tells me that you want me to go there.” Jongdae shook his head when Baek grinned at him. “No, why me? You ate all the candy, not me.”

 

“Please.”

 

“No.”

 

“You’re a miserable husband.”

 

“I told you not to eat their candy.”

 

“Jongdae, please. What if I have to throw up all of the sudden?”

 

“Would serve you right, right now.”

 

Baek gasped. “Oh, you’re so mean to me!”

 

“Baek, really. I have no intention to leave the bed right now. Just tell them that you’ve eaten all their candy, apologize and tell them that we’ll get them new candy on Monday.”

 

“They will cry! Do you want them to cry!”

 

“Well, it’s not me who’ll make them cry.”

Getting that he wouldn’t get Jongdae to go to the store for him, Baek huffed. “I hate you,” he pouted and left the room, stomping his feet on his way out of the room. He went downstairs, grabbed his wallet and jacket, slipped some shoes on left the house. He really didn’t want to have the twins crying because of him.




 



 

Jongdae had heard the front door closing and decided to go to sleep again but when Baekhyun didn’t return, he got worried. Checking up on the time he figured that the pregnant was gone for over an hour and it just couldn’t be. The convenience store was down the street and even drunk it wouldn’t take you an hour to go there and come back home.

 

Leaving the bed, Jongdae went downstairs. Putting on some shoes and grabbing his keys, he left the house and jogged down the street to find his husband. He found Baek sitting on a curb close to the store, crying. “Babe.”

 

Looking up, Baek cried out.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“I ate all the candy,” the pregnant bawled.

 

“I know, that’s why you’re here. To get new candy. But why does it takes so long?”

 

“Because I ate the candy.”

 

Jongdae frowned in confusion. “What?”

 

Sniffing, Baek reached behind him and brought a small plastic bag to light. Taking it, Jongdae peeked inside and found nothing but empty candy wrappers. “You ate the candy you’ve just bought?!”

 

“Y-yes.”

 

Snorting, Jongdae cupped a hand over his mouth. “God, you’re unbelievable,” he laughed into his palm. “I thought something has happened to you because you’re gone for so long.”

 

Baek just pouted and wiped his nose with the sleeve of his jacket.

 

“Alright, give me your wallet. I’ll go and get some new candy,” Jongdae said and waited for Baek t hand him his wallet. “Wait here, I’ll be right back.”

 

Inside the store the cashier raised his brows at the great amount of candies and chocolate Jongdae bought. “Have a pregnant at home,” he snickered as he handed over some money.

 

“Oh,” the guy voiced out. “An hour ago I had a pregnant customer. He brought almost the same stuff as you do right now.”

 

“What a coincidence,” Dae laughed as grabbed the bag. “Have good night.” Baekhyun was still sobbing when Jongdae left the store and met him outside. “Oh, stop crying now,” he chuckled. “Come, let’s go.” Grabbing the older by his hand, Jongdae pulled him along.

 

“What did you buy?” Baek asked, peeking at the bag Jongdae was holding.

 

“According to the cashier, almost the same as you.”

 

“Can I see?”

 

“No,” Dae laughed. “You’ll want to have some of it then.”

 

Baek puffed his cheeks but didn’t reply. He knew that his husband was right. “I feel a little sick,” he then confessed.

 

“That’s no surprise, to be honest,” Jongdae hummed. “I’ll make you some tea at home.”

 

While Baekhyun disappeared to their bedroom once they were at home again, Jongdae refilled their twins empty Halloween bowls and made his expecting love a cup of tea.

 

“Oh, you’re the best,” Baek smiled as he took the cup from Jongdae.

 

“Really? An hour ago I was a miserable husband and you hated me,” Dae teased.

 

Baek rolled his eyes. “You know exactly that I didn’t mean in.”

 

“Of course I know,” Jongdae smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

 

“Hm,” Baek hummed as Jongdae ran his tongue across his lower lip. “What do you think you’re doing?”

 

“I think you owe me one,” the younger smirked, taking the cup away from his love. “Actually, I think you owe me more than one,” he added, leaning in again.

 

“Well,” grabbing Jongdae by his shirt, Baek pulled him close. “I guess that’s true. How would you like me to pay you back, then?”

 

Nipping at Baekhyun’s lips, Jongdae pulled back. “I’d say surprise me but I really want to have you right now.”

 

 

Baek purred, curling his fingers around Jongdae’s neck. “Nothing easier than that.”

 

 

 

 



baby!Yeol again...I'm sorry 'ㅅ'