♣ 1/2 KrisHo

Exo Family Stories

https://66.media.tumblr.com/aef501bb9ed6a8c4b2d1150652af9c89/tumblr_oqhv938QF21rpcewpo1_500.gif

Choo choo~
Before you start reading this story, I want to tell you a little about this.
This story will have two parts, one focusing on KrisHo as parents and one focusing on ChanSoo.

I got a request for a KrisHo story from someone and a story request for ChanSoo from someone else and the requests were so similar, that I could link them together. :)

I hope you enjoy. 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun was hanging directly over his baby brother and Kris broke into a chuckle when his youngest started to giggle at the silly faces his older brother made to entertain him. 

 

“Baek, what are you doing?”

 

“Cheering Yeollie up,” the boy said, smiling. “He’s been so sad earlier.”

 

“Why that?”

 

“Papa took us to the doctor. We got shots. Yeollie cried so much. But not me. I’m a big boy!”

 

Kris hummed while smiling and giving his son a thumbs up for not crying at the doctor's office. He was not aware that his husband had such a busy day. After all it was Saturday and usually Saturdays were stay-home days. “Honey, can I leave you and Yeol alone for a second?”

 

“Sure,” Baek said. 

 

Getting up from the couch the father went to look for his other half. He eventually found Junmyeon in the laundry room, sorting clothes. “Babe?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Why didn’t you tell me that you took the boy’s to the doctor’s today? I would’ve come home earlier from work.”

 

“I know and that’s why I didn’t tell you. It’s fine, I got it,” Junmyeon said, smiling.

 

Kris admired his love’s smile for a moment, then leaned over to press a kiss to the crown of his head. “Is everything good with the boys?”

 

“Yes, they’re completely healthy.”

 

“That's good to hear. Baek just proudly told me that he didn't cry when getting the vaccination.”

 

“Oh,” Junmyeon laughed out. “Well, he was close to but bit it back. I guess he'd have cried if the doctor wouldn't have made a comment about only babies crying when they get a shot.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“You know, I wanted Yeol to have it first because I think it would've freaked him out if he would've seen the other two betting their shots first. So, he was first and of course he cried and then Baek kinda asked if many people cry when getting a vaccination and they doc said 'No, only babies’ and well, you know your son; he refers to himself as a big boy and therefore he bit back all the tears that pooled in his eyes. He didn’t even want to admit that it hurt a little when he got asked. I swear, he got this from you.”

 

A gasp escaped the older. “What?”

 

“Yeah, you're exactly the same.”

 

Kris grimaced but didn't respond. It though was enough to give Junmyeon confirmation. The younger chuckled, shaking his head a little. “You know, they performed a quick determination test on Baek today.”

 

“Oh, and what are the results?”

 

“Unclear. He shows great dominant, sassy and aggressive behavior at some points but he also shows very shy, cautious and submissive behavior at the same amount of points.”

 

Kris hummed. “Beta, maybe?”

 

“That's what I mentioned but the doctor said that's rather unlikely.”

 

“What would you like him to be?”

 

“I don't know,” Myeon sighed. “With how sassy he is already I rather like him being an omega otherwise he'll be a pain in the when he hits puberty. On the other hand. Him being an alpha makes it easier with you.”

 

A little dumbfounded, Kris blinked. “With me?”

 

“Yes, with you. Shall I remind you what happened yesterday when we picked up Luhan?”

 

Pressing his lips into a thin line, the alpha hummed. What Junmyeon was mentioning, was Kris growling at one of his oldest son's classmates. He didn't mean to, it just happened. And he knew it was dumb as the poor child obviously didn't know why he got growled at.

 

“To my defense,” Kris said. “That guy looked after Luhan.”

 

“So what?! For looking after someone you get growled at?”

 

“That guy is an alpha.”

 

Junmyeon gave his mate a look. “Yifan, please. That boy was like what, 13? You scared the out of him.”

 

“What else was I supposed to do? I gotta protect my baby.”

 

“See, that's why I hope Baek's an alpha. Because you're not protective, you're overprotective.”

 

“Well, you got to be when your son's such a stunning, charming beauty as Luhan is. Don't fight me.”

 

“You should warn him that he's gonna be under 24/7 observation once he turns fifteen.”

 

“Well, that's fortunately another three years until then. Where is he by the way? I haven't seen him since I'm home.”

 

“Oh, he's at Minseok's.”

 

“Minseok,” the name slipped past Kris' lips with a growl. “Why is he there again?”

 

“Because they're friends,” Junmyeon rolled his eyes. “You need to chill a little.”

 

“How to when Minseok is an alpha! What if something happens?!”

 

“What should happen, they're 12.”

 

“Oh, plenty of stuff can happen when you're twelve!”

 

“Yifan, really. Calm down. Luhan is twelve and you know that omega's don't go into heat before their fifteenth year of life. And even if he would, Minseok is a nice guy. I'm sure he won't do anything unreasonable.”

 

“How can you be so sure? He's an alpha. If Luhan goes into heat anything can happen.”

 

Shaking his head, Junmyeon deeply sighed. “You're unbelievable. Stop it now.”

 

“I ca-” The alpha got interrupted by his youngest child crying out. Instantly leaving to check up on him, he found Baekhyun still sitting on the ground next to his brother and Chanyeol sobbing, kicking out his tiny legs.

 

“I don't know why he's crying now. Nothing happened,” Baek said, pouting a little.

 

“Don't worry,” Kris smiled as he leaned down pick the baby up. “Maybe he just needs his diaper changed.” Adjusting the boy in his arms, Kris cooed at Yeol but the baby kept crying. 

 

Junmyeon appeared in the room only seconds later and took his son away from Kris. Chanyeol stopped his loud crying almost immediately and it had Kris frowning. “W-what?!”

 

“You scare him,” Myeon said, rocking the boy. “You're still angered, he can sense it.”

 

“Daddy is angry?” Baek asked, tilting his head. “How can Yeollie know?”

 

“Babies can sense the change in their parents mood until they're about two years old. Then the ability to read body language and facial expressions have almost fully developed.”

 

Baekhyun hummed, nodding his head but Kris wasn't sure if the elementary schooler really got what Junmyeon was telling him. The alpha sighed softly, trying to clear his scent with some deep breaths. 

 

Chanyeol was a sensitive baby, always immediately reacting to the changes in his or Junmyeon’s pheromones and it wasn’t the first time Kris had troubles calming his son down. He was used to it as Luhan and Baekhyun had shown this kind of behavior as well when they were still babies but Chanyeol took it to whole different level. 

 

Eventually the boy calmed down again and Kris could take him back from his mate. “Yeol, Yeol, Yeol,” he hummed, looking at his youngest. “Why are you like this, huh?”

 

Walking past his husband, Junmyeon smiled. “You know,” he stopped and looked at father and son. “Maybe he takes after you. Alpha babies are known to be more sensitive to pheromones.”

 

“You think?”

 

The omega shrugged. “Maybe? Who knows? Luhan and Baekhyun were not that sensitive.”

 

Kris’s lips curled into smile and gazed back at his baby. “Are you a little alpha, honey?”

 

Chanyeol only blinked his eyes at his father and let out a gurgling sound. It absolutely didn’t matter to him whether his children were alphas, betas or omegas, nonetheless the possibility of Chanyeol being an alpha had his pride swelling. 

 

His youngster may or may not being an alpha had Kris thinking the whole day. His pondering kept him busy the entire afternoon, distracting him from grumbling over the fact that his beautiful, pure omega son was spending his school-free day at a growing alpha’s house. 

 

Only when Luhan came back home around the dinner time, he was reminded of it. His beloved oldest was all giggles and smiles, literally glowing. The boy was unusually happy and it had the alpha frowning. 

 

“Yifan,” Junmyeon warned, glancing at his mate. The older was churning out strong pheromones that clearly gave away that he felt irritated by Luhan’s joyful state.

 

“What?”

 

“What do you mean ‘what’?” The omega rolled his eyes. “One could smell you from miles away.”

 

Kris let our a faint growl. “Why is he so happy?”

 

“What’s wrong with him being happy?”

 

“Did you see his face, he’s glowing!”

 

“I saw him, so what?” Junmyeon clicked his tongue when his husband huffed. “God, just go and ask him! That’s much better than you bombarding us with these pheromones.”

 

The alpha clenched his jaw and breathed in. He desperately wanted to know why his son was so happy but he had no idea on how to actually approach Luhan. 

 

After pacing around the hallway the man eventually stepped into the living room. Luhan was sitting on the floor next to his baby brother, entertaining Chanyeol while Baekhyun lay on the couch, watching a cartoon. 

 

He picked the younger up when Chanyeol beamed at him, making grabby hands. Kris smiled to himself when Luhan cuddled his brother and baby Yeol squealed in joy. “Hey,” he said, stepping towards the play mat. 

 

“Hey,” Luhan smiled up to him, watching when his father slowly sat down by them. “Is something wrong?”

 

“On the contrary,” Kris said. “I’ve noticed you coming home in a very good mood and I’m a little curious about that.”

 

The father’s heart skipped a beat when Luhan blushed and his lips curled into a bashful smile. He swallowed, patiently waiting for his son to speak up.

 

“Has is something to do with Minseok?” 

 

Luhan’s smile widened and he nodded. “Yeah-”

 

Kris couldn’t control the feeling that was creeping up inside him and it caused a wave of strong, angry pheromones leaving him. While his mind was running wild, imagine the most bonkers things, Chanyeol cried out.

 

Luhan was startled by the sudden sobbings of his baby brother. “Yeollie,” he gasped. He hugged the boy and rocked him, trying to calm his down. 

 

His crying baby lured Junmyeon to the livingroom and the omega frowned when he got a whiff of his mates angry pheromones. “Yifan!”

 

“What?!”

 

“Why are you so angry?!”

 

“I-”

 

“Get out! Get out and calm yourself!”

 

Not wanting to collide with his mate, the alpha got up and left the room. He went to his home office and started to walk in circles. He didn’t mean to get his angry again but he couldn’t help it. The thought of an alpha trying to get close to his son had his nature snapping.

 

In the living room, a confused Luhan, gave his baby brother to his Papa. “W-what’s wrong with Daddy?”

 

“Your father seems to turn into a looney,” Junmyeon sighed, cradling Chanyeol. 

 

“I don’t understand-”

 

“Has Daddy asked you something?”

 

Luhan nodded. “Yes, he wanted to know why I was happy.”

 

“And what did you tell him?”

 

“Nothing, really. He then asked me if it has something to do with Minseok.”

 

“Has it? Did you say ‘yes’ or nod?” Junmyeon asked.

 

“Yeah. Was that bad?”

 

“Oh honey, of course not. Your father is just going through a little phase right now.”

 

The boy frowned in confusion. “A phase?”

 

Chuckling softly, Junmyeon sat down. Chanyeol had calmed down again and so he placed him back onto his playmat. “You see, you’re slowly growing up and your Dad has some troubles adapting to that. I think you spending time with Minseok triggers Daddy’s protective nature.”

 

“Because Minseok is an alpha and I’m an omega?”

 

“Yes.”

 

Luhan hummed. “Then, am I still allowed to go to Min’s house?”

 

“Of course you are,” Junmyeon immediately said. “Daddy’s got to learn that there will be alpha’s around you and he won’t be able to change that.”

 

“Why did you tell him to leave?”

 

“Because he was producing angry pheromones and they scare Yeol.”

 

“Oh, I didn’t know.”

 

Junmyeon smiled. “You’ll soon be able to smell them. Give it another year or so and you’ll start to sense it.”

 

“I wanna too,” Baekhyun loudly announced, jumping down the couch. “When can I smell them?”

 

“Depends on what you are,” Junmyeon hummed. “Omegas usually start to develop the ability of sensing pheromones around the age of thirteen to fourteen. Alpha’s on the other hand can smell and use pheromones much earlier.”

 

“What am I?” The boy asked, tilting his head a little.

 

“That’s what I like to know too,” the father smiled. “But the test we have performed on you today came out unclear. I guess we have to wait a little more and see then.”

 

Baekhyun hummed loudly. “I wanna be like Daddy!”

 

“Oh yeah?” Junmyeon laughed. “Why?”

 

“I wanna be tall and cool!”

 

“Am I not cool?”

 

The little boy pursed his rosy lips into a pout and hummed. “You are! But Daddy is cool cool!”

 

“I see,” the omega said, also pouting. “I’m not cool enough.”

 

“No!” Baekhyun whined and threw himself at his Papa. “You are cool! But different!”

 

Junmyeon broke into a chuckle when Baek cuddled him, still whining. “It’s fine, honey. I understand.”

 

“I think Hyunnie is an omega, like me.”

 

Luhan’s words had Junmyeon raising his brows. “Oh yeah? Why do you think that?”

 

“Baekhyunnie is always very shy in school. Loud but shy,” the boy said and Junmyeon hummed. 

 

Baekhyun surely was a hyper child and when he was with friends he was always leading the group, therefore he had thought that Baek indeed might turn out to be an alpha but Luhan revealing to him that his little brother was actually shy when together with people he was not close with, might really indicated that Baekhyun was an omega.
 

“Well,” Junmyeon smiled. “We’ll see whether you take after me or Daddy.”

 

“When?” Baek chirped, curiously blinking his eyes.

 

“One day.”




 





 

Two years later plenty of things had changed in the Wu’s household, but other’s had stayed exactly the same. Kris was still the overprotective, impulsive being he was before and ever since it got determined that Baekhyun was an omega as well and Luhan had reached ually mature age, the man’s protectiveness doubled.

 

Little Chanyeol was growing and thriving, curiously exploring the world day by day, always being incredibly joyful. With his almost three years of living, he was quiet independent and always on the run, looking for new adventures.

 

Junmyeon was busy, baking a cake as it was Baekhyun’s eight birthday. Chanyeol was with him in the kitchen, sitting on the floor, sorting the cake candles by colors. He had an adorable frowny, pouty expression while fiddling the small, thin candles out of their package and it had Junmyeon laughing. 

 

While watching his youngest, the omega hummed. When he found that he was having another baby almost four years ago, he wasn’t exactly happy about it. Luhan and Baekhyun were already having an of six years and even though he and Kris were still young enough to have another baby, Junmyeon felt that the gap between Luhan and the baby was just too big.

 

He even had considered of ending the pregnancy and his mate was absolutely supportive despite being sad of Junmyeon not feeling great having a third child. He took his time to carefully think it through and in the end it was Luhan who made him keep the baby.

 

The boy was in absolute joy when he, rather accidentally, found out about the unborn and with Luhan so brightly smiling at him, telling him how excited he was to have another sibling, Junmyeon just couldn’t care about the large . 

 

And now, where it was less than half a year before Chanyeol’s third birthday, he was more than glad that Luhan was able to change his mind. Just like his other two sons, Chanyeol was an ultimate enrichment to his life. 

 

While reveling in memories, Junmyeon hadn’t noticed that he started crying. Only when Chanyeol’s big eyes widened and he let out a gasp, the omega noticed. “Papa,” the boy whined, pouting. “No cry!”

 

Wiping his tear, Junmyeon smiled and knelt down when Chanyeol got onto his little feet and toddled towards him. He embraced the little body, inhaling the sweet scent that was coming off from Chanyeol’s body. “Papa loves you,” he said when the boy pulled back, looking at him. 

 

“Love you,” Yeol beamed back, then pursing his lips. 

 

Junmyeon got a big smooch and it laughed out when Chanyeol pulled back, making a sound. “Muah?” He asked. “Who taught you that?”

 

“Daddy!”

 

“Oh right, Daddy always does this.”

 

“And Hyunnie!”

 

“Oh, Baek does it too? I didn’t know.”

 

“Always!”

 

“Really? He always does that? Wow.” Junmyeon smiled at his youngest. “You know, maybe you should do it to him today. You know it’s his birthday, right?”

 

Chanyeol instantly nodded and started to babble about birthday cakes and gifts. 

 

“Exactly and before he comes back home from school, we have to finish his cake. Have you picked out some candles?”

 

“No.”

 

“No? Then you better hurry.”

 

“Okie!”

 

Junmyeon was preparing the frosting for the birthday cake and cut the strawberries while the cake was in the oven and Chanyeol picked out eight, different colored birthday candles. 

 

By the time Luhan and the birthday boy came home, the cake was all done and so was lunch. Baekhyun had a wound dressing stuck to his cheek and dirt staining his white uniform shirt. “Baek, what happened?”

 

“Nothing,” the boy grinned. Two of his baby teeth had fallen out, making his grin appearing even more mischievous. 

 

“I don’t believe that,” the father frowned. “You better spit it before I get a call from school.”

 

“Someone pushed me.”

 

“Someone pushed you?” He asked as he could tell that the boy was not telling the truth.

 

“There was a girl trying to get Sehun’s attention,” Luhan spoke up, pouring himself a glass of orange juice. “Baek told her to go away and they started fighting. He pulled her hair, she bit him in the cheek.”

 

“She bit you!” Junmyeon gasped, then quickly cleared his throat. “I mean, pulling her hair is not nice,” he tried to sound firm but the girl biting Baek into the cheek angered him. “Honey, Sehun is allowed to have more than just one friend. I know you really like him but-” He paused when the boy politely raised his hand to stop him. 

 

“Sehunnie doesn’t like her. She’s always very mean to him! He wanted her to go away but she didn’t! I just helped!”

 

“Well, I see. But still, pulling hair is not nice.”

 

Baekhyun pouted. “She started it.”

 

“Alright, let’s forget it,” the father said. “Eat up, then go and change. We only have a little over an hour before your friends come.”

 

As Baekhyun’s birthday fell onto a Friday the parents decided it was fine to have a birthday party. The weather was nice and their house and garden were big enough to host all of Baek’s closest friends. Kris suggested on having a barbecue for dinner and Junmyeon was more than fine with that.

 

“Is Minseok coming over, too?”

 

Luhan sighed and shook his head. “No,” he then said. 

 

“Oh, why?”

 

“His parents are busy with work today and he’s got to babysit his little brother.”

 

Just like Luhan had an with Chanyeol, so did Minseok with his little brother. Junmyeon once had briefly talked to the young alpha’s parents about the younger sibling, finding out that the little boy by far wasn’t planned. 

 

“Well,” Junmyeon hummed. “If his parents are okay with it, he could bring his brother along. I could watch him and this way he and Chanyeol could entertain one another.”

 

Luhan’s eyes widened. “R-really?”

 

“Sure. Do you want me to call his parents?”

 

“Yes, please!”

 

Much to Luhan’s like his father’s suggestion of Minseok bringing his little brother along got approved by the young alpha’s parents. Happy he was able to spend the day with Minseok, he hugged his Papa. “Thank you!”

 

Junmyeon smiled when a kiss was pressed to his cheek by his teenage son. “You’re most welcome,” he said. “Say, could you help me preparing the snack bowls for the kids?”

 

“Sure,” the young omega hummed, nodding his head. “What have you bought?”

 

“Oh, just some popcorn and those little pretzels.”

 

“How many of Baek’s friends will come?”

 

“Six, why do you ask?”

 

Luhan started to giggle. “Baek has taken a fancy to Sehun. I’m sure he will cling to him the entire time.”

 

The young omega was right with his guessing and Baekhyun indeed stuck to Sehun’s side the entire afternoon. Junmyeon found it adorable, Yifan on the other hand grumbled whenever Baekhyun beamed at his alpha friend. “Oh, stop it, will you?!”

 

“What I am doing?” The alpha asked. 

 

“You constantly frown and growl,” Junmyeon said, handing his mate a plate with sausages. “Sehun may be an alpha but he’s a kid. Calm down a little, okay?”

 

“I can’t help it,” the alpha sighed. “It’s not that I want to act this way, it just happens. I know they’re just children but something triggers me when I see Baekhyun smiling at him like this.”

“You know, you should see this all from a positive perspective. If Sehun and Baekhyun’s friendship grows and they connect on an emotional level, you already have met your son’s possible mate and can watch him grow and thrive.” 

 

The alpha deeply sighed. “I wish I had your calm nature. Where is Luhan by the way?”

 

“No need to worry, he and Minseok are in the living room, playing the toddlers. He exactly knows that you don’t like him and Minseok being alone in his room.”

 

Nodding his head, Yifan put some of the sausages onto the grill. “How comes Minseok’s brother is here?”

 

“Oh, that was my idea,” Junmyeon said. “Minseok’s parents are busy today, so he had to babysit. I thought it would be a nice idea, I mean, this way Chanyeol has some company as well.”

 

“Yeah, that’s nice. Do they get along?”

 

“Oh, they do. It’s too precious. You’ve got to look at them when we have dinner, it’s too cute.”

 

When Yifan had put all of the sausages onto the grill, Junmyeon went back inside to prepare the fries and drinks for the kids. As he passed by the living room, he peeked inside the room. Chanyeol was sitting in front of Minseok, holding out his most favorite to to the young alpha.

 

Chanyeol was very wary of alpha’s that weren’t his his father and him feeling so comfortable with his brother’s boyriend made Junmyeon happy. “Everything okay in here?”

 

Luhan was first to look at him, smiling. “Yes.”

 

“Good,” the adult smiled back at the teenager. “We’ll have dinner soon.”

 

Both Luhan and Minseok nodded their heads. The young alpha stood up and held out his hand to Chanyeol. “Hungry?” 

 

“Yes,” Chanyeol beamed at the older boy, grasping his hand in joy. He then turned to Minseok’s little brother, offering the slightly younger his hand, too. “Kyungie, come!”

 

Little Kyungsoo almost instantly took Chanyeol’s hand and Junmyeon almost squealed out loud. The two little ones had never met before and that they were so comfortable with one another already was too adorable. 

 

For dinner Junmyeon seated the two youngest together between himself and Minseok and it was an absolute joy to see for the parent to see his son so caring with his new friend. Chanyeol shared his smiley fires with Kyungsoo and even helped him wrapping his sausage in some napkin, so he could hold onto it while eating it.

 

While Junmyeon had only eyes for the toddlers cute interactions, Kris had his eyes on his omega son’s. Minseok and Luhan were way to o giggly to his like and Baekhyun was so close to Sehun, he almost was sitting in the boy’s lap.

 

He deeply breathed in and out to keep calm but Sehun was a child of sensitive nature and caught up on the intimidating pheromones and instantly lowered his head, trying to move away from Baekhyun. 

 

Baekhyun frowned in confusion and turned his head when he noticed his friend glancing at his father. “Daddy,” he puffed his cheeks, huffing. “Stop it!”

 

Junmyeon drew his attention away from Chanyeol and Kyungsoo and also turned his head to the adult alpha. “Yifan-”

 

“I apologize,” the man said. “It’s all good. I-” He paused. “Uh, I’ll go and prepare the dessert.” 

 

Getting away from the table, Kris made his way inside the house to the kitchen. He really didn’t mean to intimitae the by but he just wasn’t able to control his feelings. He knew it was ridiculous but as much as he tried to, he wasn’t able to fight his nature. 

 

Cooling off, he prepared the dessert his mate had planned, scooping vanilla and strawberry ice cream into little bowls and topping it off with fresh strawberries and chocolate sauce.

 

Just as he had put the last prepared bowl onto a wooden tray, a pair of arms wrapped themselves around his middle. “Calmed down?” He got asked and he sighed softly, turning around in his mate’s hold. “I’m sorry, babe. I just can’t control it.”

 

Junmyeon smiled softly. “You really are a possessive pig-head,” he chuckled. “Sehun is just a child.”


“Gosh, it’s not that I don’t know that! I don’t know why I’m like this. I know it’s crazy.” 

 

Pushing himself to his tiptoes, Junmyeon pressed a kiss to his husband's lips. “Why don’t you focus on Chanyeol and Kyungsoo and help them with their ice-cream, so you don’t focus on neither Sehun nor Minseok, huh?”

 

“Yeah, I guess I can do that.” 

 

Sehun was still tensed when Yifan came back outside and the alpha felt bad for the boy. It really wasn’t his intention to scare the kid. Having to focus on the two toddlers took away his awareness of both young alphas.

 

Chanyeol had chocolate sauce everywhere. His chocolate covered hand were holding onto a strawberry, which he offered to little Kyungsoo. The boy beamed and opened his mouth, accepting the him offered fruit piece.

 

Kyungsoo hummed and Yifan chuckled. Chanyeol had left more than just a little chocolate on the younger boy’s face, making him look like Chanyeol around the mouth. “Oh, you two need to wash up. Especially you,” he snickered, picking Chanyeol up. 

 

Securely holding his son in his arms so he couldn’t touch anything on the way to the bathroom, Yifan took Kyungsoo by the hand and went inside. 

 

“I have stain,” Kyungsoo said, pursing his lips into a pout. He pointed at a dark stain on his light blue shirt, looking up to Yifan with round eyes.

 

“That’s fine,” the alpha smiled, the little boy over his head. “You can have a shirt from Chanyeol.”

 

“Yes,” Chanyeol squeaked. “I have pretty shirts! Red! Blue! Yellow! Come, I show you!”

 

Kris followed the toddlers as Chanyeol graped Kyungsoo’s hand and pulled him out of the bathroom. In Chanyeol’s room he opened the closet for the kids and pulled out some shirts. 

 

Following Chanyeol’s suggestion Kyungsoo chose a navy polo shirt with a cute elephant patch. Kris helped him changing the clothes and tugged the collar of the polo in place, smiling at Kyungsoo. “Cute.”

 

“Very cute!” Chanyeol beamed, clapping his hands in joy. “Daddy, can Kyungie and I play with the chalk?”

 

“You want to draw with the chalk?”

 

Kyungsoo gave a nod. “Yeollie says its fun.”

 

“Well, if you like then we can get it.”

 

Getting the pot with the colorful street chalk Kris sat down the stairs in front of front door and watched as Kyungsoo and Chanyeol started to color the driveway with childish scribbles. He leaned against the house wall and closed his eyes for a mere second, breathing in.

 

Kyungsoo’s and Chanyeol’s happy babbles and giggles had him smiling. Chanyeol did not have many friends, was mostly playing by himself when he was in nursery and it made him happy that he was so well getting along with Kyungsoo. 

 

Listening to the toddlers, Kris cracked an eye open when another set of giggles sounded up. Leaning forwards he gazed around the corner of the building wall , finding Luhan and Minseok standing by the garage.

 

His son had a faint blush painted to his cheeks as the young alpha took his hand, playing with his fingers. Unlike all the other times when Minseok was close to Luhan, Kris didn’t feel irritated. He felt warmth spreading through his body and even had to smile at how shy Luhan was. Somehow the two teenagers reminded him of himself and Junmyeon when they were  that age. Their love also had stared when they were children and it was nice to see that his son was experiencing the same.

 

Just as he was about to lean back, leaving the two young love birds be, Minseok slowly leaned in. Much to Kris’ surprise Luhan hesitated and even took half a step back from the young alpha. “D-do you really like me that way?” He heard his son asking in a whisper.

 

“I do,” Minseok answered right away, smiling.

 

The flush on Luhan’s cheeks deepened and Kris couldn’t help but quietly snicker. Watching Minseok trying to make a move and Luhan backing away in timidity had him having flashbacks of his youth and his first tries to get close to Junmyeon. 

 

Luhan and Junmyeon were pretty much alike and it fascinated the father to witness his oldest child resembling his parent so accurately. All of Luhan’s movements and facial expressions were just like Junmyeon’s.

 

Curious to see how his son would react next, Kris leaned a little closer. His movement caught Chanyeol’s attention and the boy dropped his piece of chalk, waddling over to his father. “Daddy,” he called out. “What-oh Luhannie!”

 

“Shh,” quickly wrapping an arm around his son, Kris hushed his son. “Keep quiet.”

 

Chanyeol cutely cupped both his little hands over his mouth and gazed at huis after. Kyungsoo noticed them and also abandoned his chalk, walking over to father and son. The boy rested his hands on Kris’ thigh and curiously leaned over. 

 

Kris placed a finger in his mouth and made a soft shushing sound when Kyungsoo spotted his big brother and Luhan. With both toddlers by his side, the alpha brought his focus back to the two teenagers. 

 

Minseok was still holding onto Luhan’s hand and the young omega was still blushing. Luhan gazed at Minseok, batting his long lashed at him and Kris almost cursed. Batting their lashes while giving puppy eyes was something all his kids used when they wanted something and it was something they learned from none other than Junmyeon.

 

Kris was whipped for those puppy eyes and it seemed Minseok stood no chance against this look as well. He took a step forwards and leaned in again. This time Luhan did not back away, even leaned in.

 

Witnessing his son’s first, innocent kiss, Kris held his breath for a second. His possessive alpha nature tried to crawl up but urge to interfere the teenagers was overpowered by a sudden feeling of pride. All of the sudden Kris came to realization that his beautiful son was no longer a baby. 

 

Unlike him, the two toddlers had a different reaction to Luhan and Minseok sharing a kiss. Chanyeol loudly gasped while Kyungsoo let out a cute squeal.

 

Luhan and Minseok jumped in shock, quickly pulling away from one another. Luhan madly blushed and whined loudly when he spotted his father and the two youngers by the house wall. “Dad!”

 

“We didn’t see a thing,” Kris said, shaking his head.

 

“But they kiss,” Chanyeol babbled out, looking at his father. 

 

Luhan whined again and buried his face into his palms. Kris locked eyes with Minseok and the young alpha lowered his head. “It’s fine,” Kris mouthed to him with a smile to relax him and his smile widened a little when the tension in Minseok's shoulders faded and the boy returned the smile.

 

Chanyeol wiggled himself out of his Daddy’s hold and dashed over to his big brother. “Luhannie,” he chirped, tugging at the hem of the older’s shirt. “Why you kissing?”

 

Whining, Luhan flushed bright red.

 

“Yeol,” Kris called out, walking up to the kids. “Leave it.”

 

“But-” the little boy tilted his head. “Why Luhannie and Minnie kissing?”

 

The hustle in front of the house lurred Junmyeon out of the garden. Holding onto a bowl of popcorn he stepped onto driveway. “What’s going on here?”

 

“Papa! Papa!” Chanyeol hopped up and down in front to the omega. “Luhannie and Minnie are kissing!”

 

“They-” Junmyeon looked up, eyes widened in surprise. He gazed at the teenager and then at his husband. “Uh-”

 

“Chanyeol!” Luhan squeaked, stomping his feet. “Quiet!”

 

As he looked back at his youngest, Chanyeol was eagerly nodding his head. “Yes,” he chirped. “Kissing,” he repeated. “Like this!”

 

To everyone’s surprise the little boy turned towards Minseok’s little brother, cupped Kyungsoo’s round cheeks and pulled him into a kiss to show his Papa what his older brother just had been doing.

 

“Chanyeol!”       



 



 

As the years went by and as the kids were growing older Kris got more chill and less protective towards his two omega son’s. Luhan was in good hands and well protected by Minseok and Baekhyun was bold and frisky enough to stand up for himself. The boy had kicked asses before and even if it one day would get risky for him, Kris knew Sehun was there to protect him. 

 

Sehun had grown into a magnificent young alpha and Kris was sure by the time he would reach adulthood, Sehun would be even more outstanding than he already was. Over the years the boy had become a regular guest at their house and Kris couldn’t deny that he had taken a fancy to him.

 

“Are you going to stay for dinner?”

 

“If I’m allowed to,” Sehun hummed. “With pleasure.”

 

“Of course you’re allowed to,” Kris laughed, ruffling the young alpha’s hair. 

 

Baekhyun loudly huffed. “I swear, I sometimes feel like you love Sehun more than me.”

 

“Don’t be silly.”

 

Baekhyun made a face and whined when his father pressed a kiss to the crown of his head. “Gosh, you’re so embarrassing.”

 

Rolling his eyes the alpha made his way to the door. “Yeah, yeah.” Leaving the teenagers alone, he went to the kitchen. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo sat at the table, working on a school project. “How are things going in here?”

 

“Good,” Kyungsoo said, flashing the adult a bright smile. 

 

Kris almost loudly cooed. The young omega was an absolute angel, character and looks wise. His doe eyes always sparkled like little diamonds and his smile was so pure, it was a pure joy for Kris to see it. 

 

“Is there anything you need help with?”

 

Chanyeol shook his head. “No, we’re good.”

 

Nodding his head, the father moved towards the kitchen counter to make himself some coffee. As the machine was doing it’s work, brewing some coffee, he leaned against the counter and watched the two boys. 

 

They were diligently working on their school project, casually chatting while doing so. The two boys had grown close and just as their brothers had become mates, Kris was hoping for them to grown a love bond as well. 

 

Chanyeol had gotten himself into trouble for Kyungsoo multiple times already and Kris was certain that with his son so willingly staining his west for the omega, his possessive nature was slowly but steady developing. 

 

“Yeol, has Papa called?”

 

“No.”             

    

Humming, the alpha gazed at his wrist watch. Junmyeon was out with their oldest son, helping Luhan with some paperwork. It was a few minutes to six and he was feeling a little hungry. “Boys, are you hungry?”

 

“A little, yeah.”

 

“Are you up for some pizza?”

 

“Isn’t Papa going to make dinner?” Chanyeol wanted to know, looking up form the paper he was working on.

 

“He’s still out with Luhan, so I guess he’ll be home late,” Kris said. “And I’m sure they’ll be hungry too when they come back home.”

 

The young alpha shrugged. “I’m okay with pizza. What about you?”

 

“Me too,” Kyungsoo said. 

 

“Good, I’ll check back with Baek and Sehun and then will order some.” 

 

Grabbing his freshly brewed cup of coffee, Kris made his way back to the living room. Baekhyun and Sehun were playing some racing game with Baekhyun comfortably leaning against his boyfriend. 

 

“Are you two up for some pizza?”

 

“Always.”

 

“Alright then.”

 

Ordering a family pizza and garlic bread, Kris had all four minors sitting at the dining table, peacefully eating when Junmyeon and Luhan came home. They both didn’t look very happy and plopped down their seats with a huff.

“According to your faces I assume it didn’t go well?”

 

“No, it didn’t,” Junmyeon answered. “They won’t grant them any support.”

 

“And why not?” Kris wanted to know. “They’re both students.”

 

“Well, Minseok would get support as his parents are both company employees but as you are self-employed they require you to financially support Luhan.”

 

“What? How does that make any sense?”

 

“I don’t actually know. But all in all they told us that they won’t support Luhan.”

 

“But they will support Minseok?”

 

Junmyeon nodded. “Yes, they will but it won’t help at all.”

 

“Yeah,” Luhan sighed. “Min would get a monthly support but only under certain requirements.”

 

Kris frowned. “And what are those requirements?”

 

“One room apartment, rent not higher than 300 bucks a month.”

 

The alpha let out a laugh. “That’s ridiculous! For 300 buck nobody will find a proper apartment. So now what?”

 

Luhan shrugged. “I guess I have to apply for an room at the dormitory then.” 

 

Kris shook his head. “This is crazy.”

 

As the university Minseok and Luhan were attending kept alpha and omega’s in separate dormitory buildings, Kris knew there was no way the young couple as able to spent time private if they would apply for rooms on the campus. 

 

And as they were already mated, the father knew how much of a struggle would be for them to be separated all day long. Sighing, Kris rested his elbows on the dining table. “Alright, listen-”

 

Luhan put his slice of pizza down and looked at his father. “Y-yeah?”

 

“You moving into dormitory will do no good, we all know this. But I don’t want you to suffer only because my occupation keeps you from getting housing allowance. I’m willing to pay the rent for you as long as you and Minseok come up with the utilities.”

 

The students eyes grew wide. “R-really?”

 

“Yes,” the father nodded. “Everything up to $500 monthly is fine with me. I take over rent and deposit but that’s it. You’ve got your job at the cafe and I’m sure Minseok makes a decent amount with his job at the law office, that should cover utilities and your other living costs.”

 

Luhan got up from his seat and walked around the table, moving in to hug his father. “Thank you, Daddy!”

 

Wrapping his arms around his son, Kris hummed when a kiss was pressed to his cheek. “You’re welcome.”

 

With the problem of the not granted housing allowance sorted, the family continued having their dinner. “Kyungsoo, who’s going to pick you up later?”

 

“I think Minnie will,” the boy answered. “My parents are busy.”

 

Junmyeon hummed. “They’ve been quite busy lately, huh?”

 

“Yeah,” Kyungsoo nodded. “We gonna move when Minnie moves out and our mom is doing a training, so she’s not home much.”

 

“Do you want to join us for our weekend trip or do they have time for you on the weekend?”

 

“Dad will probably be there but mom’s got to work.”

 

Junmyeon nodded. “Well, if you like you can come with us to the amusement park?”

 

“Sure,” Soo smiled. “If they allow it!”
 

“Then we’ve got to go with two cars, huh?” Kris spoke up while gazing at Sehun. “You’re coming too, right?”

 

Sehun nodded. “Yes.” 

 

“What time will we go?” Kyungsoo asked, wiping his hands on a napkin. “In the morning?”

 

“Yes. We thought of going Saturday morning, around nine. We would pick you up.”

 

“Or you could sleep here,” Chanyeol suggested with a bright smile.

 

“Or so,” Junmyeon said, shrugging. “Fine with me.”

 

“Can Sehun stay over night, too?”

 

As the words slipped past Baekhyun’s lips, Junmyeon glanced at his mate. Kris paused for a moment, thinking. Baekhyun and Sehun were both in ual mature age and the possibility of Baekhyun unexpectedly going into heat because of Sehun’s presence during the night was quite high. “I’m not sure-”

 

“Daddy-” Baekhyun whined, pursing his rosy lips into a pout. “Please.”

 

“I would appreciate you listening to me,” the man chuckled. 

 

The young omega lowered his head, grinning. “Sorry-”

 

“So,” Kris spoke up. “Minseok back then also was allowed to stay but just like with him, Sehun’s gotta sleep in the guest room.” 

 

Baekhyun was about to protest but Sehun quickly nodded his head. “Okay! Thank you!”

 

Both parents were not able to hold back a chuckle and Luhan also laughed out, snickering into his palm. 

 

“Alright,” Junmyeon hummed. “Then if you like you can come home with Baek right after school.”

 

“Yeah, then we can study for the english test,” Baek said, smiling at his boyfriend.

 

“You’ve got a english test?” Junmyeon asked. “You haven’t mentioned any of this.”

 

Gazing at his parents, Baek put on a grin. “I forgot.”

 

“Well, Daddy is here on Friday, I’m sure he can help you.”

 

Baekhyun grimaced and Luhan loudly laughed out. “Oh Papa, Baek doesn’t want to study, he wants to study.”

 

The younger shot his older brother a glare. Sehun flushed a little and Junmyeon cleared his throat. “Well-”

 

“W-we really want to study,” Baek said. “I f-failed the last one-”

 

“Excuse me,” Kris spoke up. “When was this test and why don’t we know about this?”

 

When Baekhyun kept quiet, Sehun spoke up. “The test was three weeks ago,” the boy said. “E-everyone did not very good.”

 

Kris eyed Baekhyun. “What did you get?”

 

“W-well-”

 

“Come on, spit it.”

 

“A D.”

 

“D?! Baekhyun!”

 

“Sorry,” the teenager mumbled.   

 

“Well, I can promise you that you will study for this test on Friday and Sunday we will sit down as well.”

 

Baekhyun huffed. “Yeah, okay-”

 

Kris gave a nod. “Alright then, eat up. It’s almost half past six.”

 

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo sat back down to finish their school project right after they had finished and Baekhyun and Sehun went back to the living room, continuing their video game. 

 

Luhan helped cleaning up, wiping the dinner table with a wet cloth. “And you’re really okay with Sehun staying the night?”

 

“Sure, why not? I also allowed Minseok to stay here.”

 

“Yeah, but Min and I are not Baek and Sehun.”

 

“I’m aware of that,” the father said. “But Sehun is a good boy, he won’t do anything.”

 

“Yeah, but Baek’s not exactly the prime example of a good boy.”

 

“You seem to underestimate me, my dear son,” Kris said, folding his arms in front of his chest. “Don’t think only because we didn’t say something, Papa and I don’t know what you guys are and were up to.”

 

The way his father looked at him and Junmyeon chuckled had Luhan gulping. “Ah, yeah?”

 

“You really seem to think that we’re stupid. Don’t think we didn’t know that you sneaked into the guest room in the middle of the night.”

 

Baffled, Luhan gasped. “W-wait, but if you knew, why didn’t you say anything or did something.”

 

“Because you and Minseok were good kids,” Junmyeon laughed. “We knew you just went there for some cuddles.”

 

“How do you even know?”

 

“You were both so nervous, it could be smelled in the whole house,” Kris said. 

 

“Also,” Junmyeon took the word. “You might have forgot that his father’s got a light sleep. He was on alert the whole night. Don’t think it’ll be different with Baek and Sehun this weekend.”

 

Luhan only nodded his head and hummed, causing his parents to snicker. 

 

“Yes, honey. You kids think you’re very smart but believe, you are not.”





 





 

It had been a long day, meeting a very difficult client and Kris was more than happy to be finally home. Unlocking the door he took a deep breath, closing his eyes. His family’s scents flew at him; even a hint of Luhan’s sweet scent was present. He hummed in delight and closed the door behind himself.

 

Junmyeon was in the kitchen, standing by the stove. Stepping to his husband, Kris pressed a kiss to the nape of his mate. “Hey.”

 

Smiling, the omega turned around. “Hey,” he replied, leaning in for a kiss. “You look tired.”

 

“It was a rough day.”

 

Lifting his hand, Junmyeon the older over the cheek. “Well, it’s over now.”

 

“Thank god,” the alpha sighed. “How was your day?”

 

“As usual,” Junmyeon hummed. “Luhan was here earlier and Chanyeol brought home a more than perfect math exam.”

 

“Oh, that’s very pleasing to hear. And what about Baek?”

 

“Ah, yeah. I think Baek needs a shoulder to cry on today.”

 

Kris frowned a little. “Why that? What happened?”

 

“I can’t tell you but he’s been all quiet and he’s got this expression on, you know, the he’s close to crying face,” Junmyeon said. “I’m sure it has something to do with Sehun.”

 

Kris nodded. “Alright, I’ll go and have a look. Where is he?”

 

“If he hasn’t moved, he’s in the living room. You can’t miss him.”

 

The faint chuckle that came with the words had the father wondering. Turning on his heels he made his way to the living room. He cracked a smile as he walked into the room, spotting his son. 

 

Baekhyun was wrapped into two fluffy blankets and had squeezed himself into the very corner of the couch, hugging his knees. The TV was running but his eyes were not focused on the screen. 

 

“Hey,” Kris called out, sitting down next to the teenager. Baekhyun looked at him, eyes glassy. “Papa told me there’s something laying on your heart.”

 

Almost instantly Baek broke into tears. His bottom lip was quivering and his shoulders shook from his sobbing. Wrapping an arm around his son, Kris pulled him close. “What is it?”

 

“S-sehun-”

 

“What’s with Sehun? Did you have a fight?”

 

“H-he broke up w-with me-”

 

The words took Kris by surprise. “O-oh? W-why?” He asked. “He’s been here two days ago, everything seemed to be fine between the two of you.”

 

“H-he’s changing schools and s-says that we w-won’t be able to see one another anymore-” Baek managed to explain while sobbing.

 

“He’s changing schools? Why that?”

 

Sitting back, Baek wiped his nose with his sleeve and took a deep breath. “His grades have dropped and his parents want him to go to this private school near the american army base.”

 

“Oh wow, really? That’s quite far.”

 

The boy nodded. “He’s going to stay there during the week, living in the dorms. He’ll be only home on the weekends.”

 

“I mean sure, going from seeing each other every day to only seeing each other on the weekends is hard but that’s not a reason to break up, is it?”

 

Baek gazed down and some big tears dropped from his eyes. “That’s what I said but-”

 

Curling his fingers under his son’s chin, Kris made him look up. “Baek, I think you two can talk about this again. I’m sure Sehun does not want you to break up. He’s probably in shock over the sudden decision of his parents and confused. He might be even scared.”

 

“I w-wanted to talk to him but he’s ignoring me.”

 

“Okay Baek, listen. I’m sure all this will get sorted out but let me tell you something. In case this doesn’t work out, there’s no need for you to bawl your eyes out. I get it, it hurts and it’s never nice to break up with someone but if Sehun doesn’t want you, doesn’t want to fight for what you have, he’s not worth it.”

 

Baekhyun let out a shaky breath.

 

“Honey, you are young, fun to be with and you are an absolute beauty. There will always be someone who’s willing to get to know you, willing to do everything to get your attention, willing to fight your old man to be close to you.”

 

The comment was able to make the boy smile. “Y-you think?”

 

“Oh, I can bet your stunning smile on that,” Kris said. 

 

“B-but I don’t want anyone else than Sehun-”

 

“I guess for now you’ve got to see whether he is willing to spare you another minute to talk or not. I hope he will but if not and you from now on will go separate ways, remember what I just said. There will be someone out there that is willing to make you happy.”

 

Letting out a sigh, Baekhyun let himself fall against his father. “Thank you, Daddy.”

 

“You’re most welcome,” Kris said. He pressed a kiss to his son’s temple and pulled him close. “Now, let me give you some advice as well. Give Sehun some time to clear his mind. I’m sure he does not want to break up with you and just didn’t know better. So give it a little time and I’m sure he will call y-”

 

Baekhyun’s ringing phone interrupted him and as the bo leaned over to grab his mobile device, he gasped. “It’s Sehun!”

 

“Well, then  you better answer it.” 

 

As Baekhyun answered the call, Kris got up and went back to the kitchen. “Young love,” he chuckled and sat down at the table. 

 

“What happened?”

 

Briefly explaining what was going on and that Sehun just rang Baek and they were now talking, Kris stopped talking when Baekhyun walked into the room. The boy went straight to his father and tightly hugged him. “Thanks Daddy, you were right!”

 

“See, I told you,” the father smiled, ruffling his son’s hair. “May I ask what he said?”

 

Not moving to another chair, Baekhyun took seat in his father’s lap. “He’s said that he was shocked when his parents told him he’d change schools and he didn’t know what else to do.”

 

“So, and what now?”

 

“He’s spoken to his parents and they agreed to let him stay in our school but he has to attend extra tuition every day.”

 

“I didn’t even know that his grades had been dropping.”

 

Yeah,” Baek sighed. “Lately he’s into going to this dancing studio every day and yeah, he’s neglected his homework and all.”

 

Junmyeon hummed. “It’s quite a tough move of his parents to make him change school because of that.”

 

“Well, his grades have dropped badly. Like really badly.”

 

“Oh-”

 

Baek nodded. “Yeah, I tried to tell him to keep an eye on his grades but he didn’t listen to me.”

 

“You should kick his a little, honey. Usually you’re so feisty and put everyone in place, don’t hold back on him only because he’s your boyfriend.”

 

“I’ve got to agree with Dad here,” Junmyeon laughed. 

 

“Yeah, I guess I should do that,” Baek snickered. He brought his phone up when it vibrated and opened a message he had received. “Oh-”

 

“Oh?” Kris asked gazing at the phone. He smiled as he read through the text and nodded his head. “Tell him he can come over,” he said. “But he better bring along some of your favorite ice-cream.”

 

Baek let out a giggle and moved to stand up. “I’ll go and pick him up from the bus stop,” he said as walked towards the door.

 

“Oh, could you get me package of eggs on the way?” Junmyeon asked. 

 

“Sure.”

 

“Thanks honey. You can take my card from my wallet. Oh, and could you tell your brother that he still as to bring me down his sportswear.”

 

“Will do,” the boy sang as he made his way upstairs to get dressed.

 

Shaking his head, the alpha got up from his seat. Moving over to his mate, he embraced him. “Ah, it’s never going to get boring here, will it?” 

 

Junmyeon laughed out. “For sure not.”

 

“It had been quite tame with Yeol and Kyungsoo so far, I’m curious to see how things with them will turn out.”

 

“Well, we will see,” the omega said. “If we’re lucky it’ll be the usual teenage drama.”

 

“And if we’re not lucky?”

 

“Well, I don’t want to think of that. But I don’t think anything is going to happen, they’re both good kids.”