♥ KaiBaek ft. ChanSoo

Exo Family Stories

https://68.media.tumblr.com/b0e3f1c7e9387ad6af04fa4d5ccb53b4/tumblr_inline_ong4kkC1Ot1u29xy5_500.gif

KaiBaek ft. ChanSoo for exo12wolves48

 

 

 

"Great news!"

Jongin's voice was loud and cheerful and Baekhyun had to laugh at the way his boyfriend entered the room, shuffling and wiggling his head. "What is it?"

"I," the younger male began and plopped down onto the couch next to Baekhyun. "Have found someone who'd like to buy this baby here," he grinned and patted the leather couch.

"No way, really?!"

It was to good to be true. Finally. Baekhyun cheered and grabbed his boyfriend by the collar to pull him into a kiss. Ever since the two young men had decided to travel to give up on their apartment to travel around the world, the couch was the thing they somehow couldn't get rid off. In all their frustration Jongin had suggested to put the couch on the bulky waste but it was way too expensive and well preserved to just throw it away. Plus, they needed every penny to finally make their dream come true.

"Who wants to buy it?"

"I don't know, some friend of Chanyeol. He's moving in with some friends and they were looking for a payable leather couch."

Nodding, Baek hummed. "How much will they give us?" He then asked.

"Well, thanks to Chanyeol, who really praised the couch, how great it would look and such, they'll pay us $450."

"$450?! That's awesome! God, we really have to thank Yeol."

"He said we'd thank him in which we send him postcards from our trip."

Chuckling, Baekhyun leaned against Jongin, resting his head on the taller's shoulder. "You know, we should invite our friends for dinner one last time. They've helped us so much, they deserve it."

"Yeah, that's true," Jongin hummed.

Their friends were the only ones who ever fully supported their plan of leaving Seoul to see the world. Chanyeol helped renovating their apartment. Minseok and Luhan helped them selling stuff just as furniture and books and Kyungsoo even used his connection as a flight attendant to shoot them a couple of cheap tickets for their flight to Canada.

"I'll miss them."

"Me too," Jongin smiled. "Especially the little mucky pup."

The 'little mucky pup' was Kyungsoo's and Chanyeol's six months old son, Sehun. Jongin loved the little boy with all his heart and took his role as his godfather pretty serious.

"If our trip really takes the time we've calculated, he'll be three when we come back," Baek said.

He and Jongin just didn't plan to travel from country to country and from continent to continent. They planned to stay at certain places, helping and working as volunteers for aid organizations for a couple of weeks or months.

"Ahh, he'll probably love Luhan more after that time."

"He already loves Luhan more than you," Baek teased, earning himself a pinch in the side. "But I feel you," he then said. "He'll change a lot. We'll miss his first steps, his first words, hi-" "Okay, okay, stop," Jongin cut in with a whine. "Or I'll start crying."

"Aww," Baek cooed and his boyfriend over the cheek. "Maybe if you ask nicely, Soo and Yeol will send you videos of him."

"They have to," Jongin said, taking a sob. He turned his head to Baekhyun and looked at the smaller. "Isn't it weird how valuable friends get when you're close to leaving them? I mean they've always been valuable but you just start to realize it more."

"Yeah," Baekhyun nodded. "It is."

"Without our friends we would never have been able to make this plan work in such a short time. And though it means that we don't see each other for a long time, they supported us with all they had."

"Okay, stop," Baek chuckled, wiping a tear away from the corner of his eyes. "Now I'm the one who's close to crying."

Pressing a kiss to the smaller's cheek, Jongin smiled. "Then let's change the topic," he said. "Is there anything else we have to sell or pack?"

"No, nothing. All what's left are our clothes, important documents and the couch."

Since they busy with selling all their belongings to collect money for their world tour, nothing else was left. Nothing else than the couch they sat on and an old mattress in their bedroom, the apartment owner would get rid off once Baekhyun and Jongin had moved out by the end of the month.

To give them the chance to earn and save a little more money, Kyungsoo had offered them the guest room in his and Chanyeol's house and, of course, the couple gladly took the offer. For two months they'd stay with the little family until their flight to north America.

"When will they come and get the couch, by the way?"

"If we want, they'd pick it up tomorrow."

"Oh, that's fast."

"It still gives us enough time."

"Enough time for what?" Baekhyun asked, raising a brow.

Grinning, Jongin leaned closer and pushed the smaller, pinning him to the couch. "It gives us enough time for one more naughty night on it."

"I swear," Baek mumbled, humming as Jongin began to nip at the skin of his neck. "You'll be the one cleaning it in the morning, not me."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."



 


 

A couple of weeks passed and Baekhyun and Jongin enjoyed their stay at their friend's house. It was yet another evening they found themselves sitting at the dining table, marveling over the food Kyungsoo had cooked.

"I think you totally missed your career," Baek hummed with a mouthful of homemade curry.

"I think not," Kyungsoo chuckled. "But I'm glad you like it." The young father reached for the spoon that stuck in his son's mashed potatoes and fed him some.

"How high is that chance that you'll attend our flight to Canada?" Jongin asked as he watched the baby munching on his food.

"Zero," Kyungsoo said. "I don't fly anymore. I switched to the check-in desk."

"Oh, I didn't know. Since when?"

"Ah, a couple of months already," Soo said. "It's much easier now, where the hours are set."

"I thought it was okay for you to fly since Yeol works at home."

"It was and it still is but I rather work six hours at the airport and be back home in the noon that thousands of miles away."

Both, Baekhyun and Jongin hummed at the answer. It had Chanyeol chuckling. "You two will understand when you have your own kid one day."

"Yeah, one day," the couple said in unison. "First comes our trip around the world," Baek said.

"Yes and then we'll see," Jongin added. "Right now would be the worst timing for a baby."

Baekhyun agreed, nodding. "I'm still surprised how you manage the whole thing with Sehun."

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol looked at each other. "Yes? Why that" Chanyeol wanted to know.

"Uhm, well, I mean you can't tell me that Sehun was planned, right? Not even a year ago it wasn't clear if you'd get the job at the record label and Soo just had gotten the permanent employment right before he got pregnant."

There was a short term of silence in which the parents looked at each other again. Then they both broke into smiles. "Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you but Sehun was planned."

"What?"

"Really?" Jongin asked, eyes wide open. "Why did you never tell us?"

"Because we knew what kind of reaction we'd have gotten from you," Soo smiled, feeding his son another spoonful of mashed potatoes. "That's why we kept it a secret."

"Ohh," Jongin muttered. "Now it also makes sense why you were both so happy."

A little confused, Baek tilted his head. "If you've planned it, then you must've thought of all possible scenarios just as you losing your job or Yeol don't getting the job at the label. What would you've done if the worst case would've happened?"

"We had a couple of emergency plans," Yeol said, reaching for a napkin when Sehun stuck out his tongue and some of his food dripped down his chin.

"Wow, you've really planned this," Baek said. "But why?"

"Why not?" Kyungsoo laughed. "We planned it just as you planned your trip around the globe."

"Yeah, but a child is a whole different thing."

"When did we meet for the first time?" Kyungsoo asked. "Four or five years ago?"

"Yeah, something like that, why?"

"Back then, Yeol and I had already set that we'd want to have our first child before we turn 25."

Jongin choked on his food in shock and surprise, patting his chest while coughing. "Five years ago?! Hell, what kind of couple are you?"

Chuckling, Chanyeol leaned back into his chair. "It sounds weird to you but you shouldn't forget that Kyungsoo and I are a couple since middle school. That's almost ten years."

"Right," Kyungsoo nodded. "And in ten years you can discuss a lot of future stuff."

"You obviously skipped the thing with the wedding," Baek mumbled, causing Jongin to snicker.

"We didn't."

"You did not?" Baek asked. "So, does that mean you want to get married on your ten years an-oh my god," he then gasped. "You are already married! What the , why don't we know. Wait, do Luhan and Minseok know?"

"I guess they do," Soo said shrugging his shoulders. "It's a surprise that you didn't notice before."

"How could we if you don't tell us," Jongin whined cutely.

Chanyeol frowned. "Well, first of all Kyungsoo answers calls and introduces himself as Park Kyungsoo and there is also this nice 'Here lives family Park' nameplate right next to our doorbell."

"We should be embarrassed now, shouldn't we?" Jongin grinned. "We're sorry."

"Belated congrats to your wedding," Baek added, also weirdly smiling. "How many years are we late?"

"Six."

"Like for real," Baek groaned with a mouth full of food. "How can you two be so perfect? We couldn't even plan our trip without your help and you planned your whole future with three backup plans? How?"

Chuckling, Chanyeol raised both hands and nodded his head towards his husband. 'All his work, I just followed the plan."

Jongin let out a hum, putting his fork down. "Maybe we should've made backup plan, too."

"Afraid that something might goes wrong now, two weeks before you leave?"

"No," the young male said, shaking his head at Chanyeol's question. "But who knows, maybe something happens while we're gone and he have to come back earlier than expected."

Kyungsoo smiled softly. "Even if, you've saved enough money for emergencies like that. And now, let's stop talking about it or else something will happen for real. Anyone up for dessert?"

"Always," Baek loudly cheered. Baby Sehun looked at him with wide open eyes before he copied the squeal of excitement, causing everyone at the table to laugh.


 

 

A couple of more days passed by and both, Jongin as well as Baekhyun were excited to finally leave for their globe trip. The bags were packed and the young couple couldn't wait for the last five days to go by. But as excited they both were as nervous were they, too.

And Baekhyun's nervosity, so Kyungsoo noticed, seemed to press down onto the young male's stomach and appetite. Baekhyun wasn't eating as much as usual and sometimes even quit meals completely. Kyungsoo had full understanding for his friends feeling, he'd probably just as nervous, but he knew that not eating at all was also no option.

With a bowl of home baked cookies in his hand, Kyungsoo approached his friend, sitting down on the couch next to him. Sehun, who was with his godfather's boyfriend, let out a squeal and grabbed the cookie Kyungsoo held out to him with his tiny hands. He scanned the baked good for a second before he then happily dug his first two teeth into the soft chocolate chip cookie. "Here," Soo said and offered Baekhyun the bowl.

"Thanks but I don't want one."

Sighing, Kyungsoo placed the bowl into his lap. "You know, refusing a snack I offer you is okay, but refusing all meals I make throughout the day is something I won't accept. Baek, you have to eat. You fainting because of malnutrition is the last thing you and Jongin need right now."

"I know," the other whispered. "But I just don't feel like eating."

"Why? Are you nervous about your trip?"

"Of course I am," Baekhyun nodded. "But it's not like that. It's more that whenever I eat something I feel nauseous shortly after."

"Hm, maybe you've caught a stomach bug or something."

"That's what Jongin said, too. I really hope that'll go away before we fly."

Smiling, Kyungsoo nudged Baekhyun's arm. "You could've told me, you know. I'd have made you a soup to calm down your stomach."

"That's nice but I already tried soup, it's the same," Baek sighed loudly. "I can't even drink flavored stuff. The only thing my stomach seems to tolerate right now is water."

"That's not normal," Kyungsoo frowned. He threw a quick look at his son to check up on him. Sehun was still busy munching on his cookie. Melted chocolate was smeared all over his cheeks and tiny fingers. "Maybe you should go and see a doctor," he said and looked back at Baekhyun. "Maybe they'll give you some pills and it'll be over soon."

"Yeah, maybe you're right."

"Of course I am," the young father chuckled. "Then let's go right away until our men are gone."

Not even half an hour later, Baekhyun found himself sitting in the examination room of a small practice nearby the Park's home. Kyungsoo was with him, sitting in the chair next to him with a napping Sehun in his arms.

The doctor, an elderly man with silly round glasses, smiled at him. "So, Mr. Byun, as I can see here, you think that you might have stomach bug?"

"Yes, doctor," Baekhyun nodded. "Everytime I eat something I feel nauseous. I also only can drink water without feeling weird after it."

The medic nodded, humming. "So that means you've tried the common things like tea and soup to calm down your stomach?"

"Yes."

"Any other moments you feel or felt nauseous?"

"In the mornings, after waking up I feel nauseous as well but I guess that's because I didn't eat much the day before."

"That's actually not what I guess," the man said, chuckling.

Both, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun raised their brows in confusion. "Uhm," Baek muttered. "What do you think it is if not a stomach bug?"

"Are you in a relationship, Mr. Byun?" The doctor asked without answering Baekhyun's question.

"Uh, yes," Baek nodded. "Yes, I am. Why do you ask?"

Chuckling again, the doctor leaned back into his chair. "You know, an irritated stomach of course can cause nausea but in your case I don't think it's a stomach bug that bothers you. My 30 years of professional experience tell me that you are in other circumstances."

Baekhyun's face fell and Kyungsoo gasped, slapping a hand over his mouth. "N-no," Baek brought out, shaking his head. "No, this can't be. How can you say such a thing without even doing something?"

"Like I said," the doctor began. "30 years of working as a doctor has given me an eye for it and I've had enough expecting people sitting here, just like you do right now." Slowly the man rose up from his chair and walked around the desk. "But we, of course, will give this a proper check up."

As the man drew blood from him for a test, Baekhyun blankly stared at the wall. This couldn't be true. And it better shouldn't be true. Not right now. The timing was more than bad. How was he supposed to tell Jongin if it really was true?

It was true, the doctor was right and Baekhyun was pregnant. As the man read out the 99.99% positive result, Baekhyun broke into tears. He couldn't stop his tears from falling and cried all the way back home from the practice.

"Baek, hey," Kyungsoo cooed and his sobbing friend over the head. "Try to calm down a little."

"I c-can't," Baek choked out under his tears. "H-how am I s-supposed to tell J-jongin that we w-won't be able to g-go on our t-trip? N-now, f-five days before.."

Kyungsoo breathed in and held is breath for a second. He didn't know either. "Honestly, I don't know but y-you have to..."

"I know that I have to," Baek bawled, crying so hard that his shoulders were shaking.

Feeling just as helpless as his crying friend, Kyungsoo scooted closer to him. He wrapped his arms around Baekhyun and pulled him into a tight hug. Running his hand up and down the small of Baek's back, Kyungsoo held him close as he cried out his heart, tears wetting his shoulder and nape.

When Jongin and Chanyeol came home, Baek still hadn't calmed down and Chanyeol rose his eyebrows in surprise and shock over his sobbing friend. "What's wrong?"

"Yes, what's wrong," Jongin's voice was filled with worry. When he knelt down in front of the couch and reached up to his boyfriend over the cheek, Baekhyun flinched. It caught him in surprise. "B-baek? Baby, what's wrong?"

Baekhyun cried out, hiding his face in the crook of Kyungsoo's neck. Kyungsoo gave Jongin a weak smile and gestured him to give Baekhyun some space

Following his friends ask, Jongin moved away again. He looked at Chanyeol, giving him a quizzical look. "Uhm, would you might tell us why Baek is crying like that?"

Kyungsoo looked at his husband before he looked back at Baek. He moved his head so his lips were close to his friend's ear and asked for permission in a whisper. Baek nodded, face still hidden from Jongin. Kyungsoo sighed as he looked back up to the two tall man. "We, uh, we went to see a doctor today because Baek's not feeling well lately."

"It's the stomach bug, isn't it?" Jongin said. "But why are you crying then, baby? Did he not allow you to fly?"

"Well," Soo stuttered. "It's not that Baek isn't allowed to fly but he simply can't."

Even more confused, Jongin tilted his head. "I don't get it."

"I think I do," Chanyeol suddenly said, causing Kyungsoo to gasp. "Is it what I think it is?"

Sighing again, Kyungsoo nodded. "Yes."

"What?" Jongin asked, whining because he didn't get it at all. "What is it?"

"Baek's pregnant, Jongin."

Jongin's mouth fell open. "Oh no, he's not," he shook his head. "This can't be. Baek, tell me that's not true."

The sound in his boyfriend's voice had Baekhyun whimpering. Trembling, he curled into Kyungsoo's embrace.

"," Jongin loudly cursed. "This is ,why now?!"

As Jongin was about to make a step, Chanyeol grabbed him by the shoulder to stop him. "I think you should calm down."

"I don't need to calm down."

"Oh yes, you do," Yeol said, voice dropping lower. Digging his fingers into the flesh of the younger's shoulder, the tall man pushed him forwards. "Let's go, you need some fresh air."

When the front door fell shut behind the two men, Baekhyun eventually left his hiding place and pulled away from Kyungsoo. His eyes were red and swollen and his cheeks just as rosy as his runny nose. "He'll calm down," Soo smiled. "He's just in shock right now."

Baek nodded, gifting his friend a soft smile in return. "Thank you."

"Your welcome," Soo said. "It might be a little early to say but you and Jongin can stay as long as you want until you've found a new apartment."

"That's sweet of you but I doubt that you would want us having here for much longer. Especially not now when all the gross stuff is starting soon.'

"I'd think about it," Soo chuckled. "Chanyeol's good a rubbing your back when you throw up. He'd teach Jongin and if you develop weird cravings Yeol is even willing to give your creations a try."

"Speaking of weird cravings. I don't have one right now but I might be a little hungry."

"Good, then let's go and get you something to eat."

Kyungsoo was able to cheer Baekhyun up and was even able to feed the expecting two portions of porridge. With a filled stomach and a cup of tea, the two young man, together with baby Sehun then made themselves comfy on the soft mat in the little boy's play area. Sehun was eagerly chewing on one of his soft toys while watching Baekhyun playing around with a colorful rattle.

Baekhyun's mood was indeed getting better and better by any minute but when Chanyeol came home, alone without Jongin, his new found good mood dropped immediately. "He, uhh, he says he needs some time alone."

"I see," Baek said, voice thick and shaking.

"I'm sorry, Baek," Yeol apologized when his friends lower lip began to tremble and big tears started to roll down his cheeks.

Baekhyun said nothing, only pushed himself to his feet and left the living room, wordlessly. He went to the guest room he and Jongin were sleeping in and threw himself onto the bed, crying out loudly once his face was buried into the pillow.

Obviously sensing that he wanted to be alone, neither Kyungsoo nor Chanyeol came to look after him and he was glad for it. Exhausted from all the crying Baekhyun fell asleep to Kyungsoo singing Sehun a song while giving him a bath in the room next door, hugging the covers.

He woke up hours later to a dry throat. Groaning a little, he rolled onto his back, flinching when his calf came in contact with something warm. "Oh," he breathed out as he noticed that the warm thing was Jongin's leg. The young man was awake, sitting in the bed with his back leaning against the headrest of the bed. "It's you."

"W-where are you going?" Jongin asked in a quiet voice as Baek rolled out of the bed. "I need something to drink."

Jongin nodded and watched as his boyfriend left the room, expecting him to come back but he didn't. Sighing, he made his way to the living room, where he found Baekhyun lying on the couch, already half asleep again. "Baek, why don't you come to bed?"

"Chanyeol said you want to have some time alone, so I give you what you want."

Biting his lip, Jongin knelt down in front of the couch. "Baek," he called out but Baekhyun kept his eyes closed. "Babe, I'm sorry. I d-don't know what I was thinking when I said what I've said earlier but I didn't mean it. I was just shocked and surprised and suddenly so many things wandered through my mind that I couldn't think straight. Please, Baek. Please, look at me. I'm sorry."

Eventually, Baekhyun opened his eyes to look at the other. Jongin wore a hurt expression with glassy eyes. "What kind of things wandered through your mind?" Baek wanted to know.

"W-well," the younger began. "Of course it hit me that we now won't be able to make our trip but then all I could think of was you. How am I supposed to take care of you, now? We don't have an apartment, we have sold all our belongings, from the money we've saved we need to buy new stuff. We have to cancel the flight, I have to find a new job and I-I'm sorry, Baek. The moment Kyungsoo told me, I just got hit by the fact that I have no idea how to take care of you and our baby. I was overwhelmed."

Ever so slowly Baekhyun sat up. "Y-you just said our baby," he whispered, staring at Jongin. "D-does it mean you're not mad at me?"

"What?" Jongin shrieked. "Oh god, no. No, I'm not mad at you, why the hell should I be mad?"

"I thought you'd be b-because I kinda ruined our plan."

"Ruined our plan? Oh, Baek, you ruined nothing. And besides, it's kinda my fault too, so," Jongin laughed. He leaned closer, resting his hands on Baekhyun's thighs. "I didn't mean to react like this and I'm truly sorry that I made you cry and that Chanyeol had to drag me out, I really didn't mean to. Can you forgive me?"

"A-are you happy?"

"Yes," the answer came without any hesitation. "I mean, I'm still surprised and also a bit shocked, you know, because we didn't plan this but yes, I'm happy. We've never talked about it before but I've thought of having kids with you."

"You did?"

"Yes, I did. And now where I know that we're going to have one, I can't wait to finally meet it."

Laughing, Baek wiped away the tears that had pooled in the corner of his eyes. "Well, I guess you have to patiently await this day. We still have a long way to go."

"Yes? How far are you? What did the doctor say anyway?"

"Everything is as it should be. He made a sonogram and printed out an ultrasound picture. Also, I'm five weeks in so you can blame the 'one last naughty night' on our couch for it."

Chuckling at the comment, Jongin pushed himself up so he was almost eye to eye with Baekhyun. "I always knew that the couch was worth it's price." He leaned forwards to press a kiss on his boyfriend's lips.

Baekhyun hummed at when their lips connected and brought his hands up to rest them on Jongin's chest. They shared a few loving kisses, enjoying the moment. When Jongin pulled back, he sighed softly. "Huh?"

"I just remembered that we have to look for a new and bigger apartment and that we probably won't get one until I've found a new job."

"Kyungsoo said we can stay here as longs as we need to."

"Ah, that's nice of him."

"Yeah, but don't dare to play your naughty games on my couch or I'll kick your asses!"

While Baekhyun and Jongin flinched at the sudden comment that came from a dark corner, Chanyeol broke into loud laughter. "Oh, how dare you to spy on us?!" Baek gasped as the couple stepped into the room.

"I didn't want to I swear," Yeol defended himself, holding up both hands. "Blame my husband on it."

"I was just worried," Soo said. "I heard some noise and just wanted to get sure that you don't start fighting or something."

"Well as you can see we're not fighting," Jongin laughed. "Oh, and thanks that we can stay here."

"You're welcome," Soo smiled, looking oddly adorable in the oversized shirt he was wearing as a sleeping shirt. "But let me say it again, don't you dare to use my couch for something else but sitting."

"Don't worry," Jongin said, with a cheeky grin forming on his lips. "We use your guest bed for that."

Kyungsoo let out a laugh. "I know, honey. You two are louder and you think you are."

"Yeah, you better behave because we now know some very embarrassing nicknames, I'm sure you don't want anyone else to know," Chanyeol added, giving his husband a high-five at their friends priceless, shocked expressions.

"Oh my god," Baek whined in embarrassment, hiding his face in his hands. "Why didn't you say something?"

Chanyeol laughed out. "What. do you want me to come up to you , telling you that I know what you did last night?"  

"No, not like this but-ahh, I don't know."

"Okay then let me tell you know," Yeol said. "If Jongin tells you to beg louder, just tell him to go and himself because I'm pretty sure even our neighbor's could hear you begging 'Daddy' to go faster."

"Chanyeol, enough," Soo said and patted his husbands chest, trying to hold his own laugh. "I'm sure they got it."

"You know what the funny thing is?"

"What?" Jongin asked, inwardly instantly regretting it.

"Daddy didn't know that he was going to be Daddy when he asked his baby to beg for more."

"Oh god, I hate you so much."

"We love you, too."

"I love you, too. All of you."

Baekhyun's comment and the fact that he was crying caught everyone off guard. "Oh, Baek, why are you crying?" All three literally jumped at the pregnant. "Don't cry," Soo cooed, giving his friends shoulder a squeeze.

"I'm sorry. I'm just happy," Baek sobbed. "A few hours ago I thought everything would change."

"Well, it'll change," Yeol said, smiling. "But just like now, we're all there for you and support you in most of the most of the times. We'll leave the weird things to Jongin."

Pouting, Baek looked up. "But Kyungsoo said you'd eat with me if I have weird cravings."

Chanyeol made a face. "Baek, you're my best friend and I love you but no, I won't. I'll gladly never ever touch pickles in chocolate sauce or salted bananas again."

"We'll see about this," Kyungsoo muttered, flashing his husband a smile.

"Why are you so sure that I won't eat those stuff with you?" Jongin asked, feeling betrayed. "I'm your boyfriend after all."

Cupping his boyfriend's cheeks, Baekhyun smiled at the younger. "Don't get me wrong, but someone who cries when he has to eat spinach and thinks that coffee is poison, will for sure not eat something like.." "Churros with mustard sauce."

"Ew! Kyungsoo, what the hell?!"

"Don't look at me like that, being pregnant can be really weird. Also, I blame Chanyeol's weird character on those weird cravings."

'What did my character have to do with your weird cravings?"

Kyungsoo shrugged. "How should I know but I'm pretty sure it did because I was really weird back then."

"Ah yeah, I won't say anything against that," Yeol said. "Some days you're really scary."

Jongin chuckled when Kyungsoo pinched Chanyeol's side making him wince in pain. He leaned closer to Baekhyun, kissing his ear. "If we get at least half as much as these two, we've done everything right," he whispered, pressing his palm against Baekhyun's still flat stomach.