♥ SeSoo pt.1

Exo Family Stories

 

 

http://40.media.tumblr.com/153d0372eb9b761dcc385736918c0b2a/tumblr_ndr176jTSm1s85b5to1_500.jpg

 

Here's SeSoo for you, requested by my dear smilingsadpanda
There will be a second part, just for you to know.
Enjoy and let me know what you think. ♥

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A smile is spread over Sehun's face as he stood in the door, leaning against the frame, watching Kyungsoo as the heavily pregnant sat on the floor of their baby's nursery, packing the bag for the hospital. There were three more weeks to go until due date but Kyungsoo said he wanted to prepared and Sehun could understand. Better safe than sorry.

A couple of tiny baby clothes lay neatly folded on the carpet next to the pregnant and as he leaned over to grab one of the rompers, he noticed Sehun. "Hey," he smiled. "I didn't hear you coming home."

"Well," Sehun stepped fully into the room. "How could you when you're loudly singing Disney songs?!"

An embarrassed whine left Kyungsoo's throat. "You've heard that?"

Sehun sunk down, sitting down next to the smaller. "It's not the first time I hear you singing to him," he smiled and pressed a kiss to his ear. "How was your day?"

Still embarrassed that Sehun had heard him singing to Hakuna Matata, Kyungsoo shook his head. Thank god he didn't see him dancing to it. He looked at his husband and smiled at him. "As usual," he answered the question. "And yours?" he brought a hand up and Sehun over the cheek. "You look tired."

Leaning into the touch, Sehun closed his eyes. "There was a lot to do today."

"Well, thank god you have this weekend off,  huh?" Soo smiled and Sehun nodded. "You can sleep in and do nothing but being lazy."

"Well, I guess I have to push being lazy to Sunday."

"Why that?" Kyungsoo wanted to know.

Softly smiling, Sehun glanced at his husband. "Because I've planned to kidnap you tomorrow."

"Oh yeah," the pregnant laughed. "And where are you going to kidnap me?"

"That'll be a surprise. But we have to drive a bit."

Kyungsoo put a hand on his chin and hummed. "You're not going to take me to the mountains, right?"

"Of course not," Sehun said, chuckling. "And before you think too hard, I also won't take to the sea and no, we're also not going to visit your parents."

He pressed a kiss to Kyungsoo's temple and stood up from the ground. When the smaller held out a hand to him, the carefully pulled the pregnant to his feet. "Are you done packing the bag?"

"No," Soo said. "I'll finish it tomorrow. Now I'm hungry."

They made your way to the kitchen, where Kyungsoo immediately headed for the fridge. He rummaged in it and took out a bowl of homemade vanilla pudding. "Want some?" he asked but grabbed only one spoon when Sehun shook his head. He sat down on the kitchen table and stuffed some of the pudding into his mouth. "When do we go there where you want to go tomorrow?"

"I don't know," Sehun shrugged. "I thought we could leave after breakfast. Why?"

"We still need to buy a cradle," Kyungsoo stated. "I thought we could do it if there's still time left."

A smile formed on Sehun's slips. "Of course", he said.

That they were still missing a cradle three weeks before the baby's arrival had a simple reason. Kyungsoo found each and every cradle they've looked at, in the countless of baby shops they've visit, ugly. Too old-fashionisted, too dark, too many decorations, too plain.

Kyungsoo had precise ideas about his baby boy's bed. He wanted a simple, wooden cradle with a few engraved ornaments. And in the best case, the cradle should be painted in white. Sehun hoped that they wouldn't have such problems when they have to buy a crib once the baby was older and too big for it's cradle.

"Your mom has mailed me the address of a baby shop," Kyungsoo mumbled with a mouth full of pudding. "I hope we'll find one there."

"I'm sure we will."




 





 

"Didn't you say you won't take me to the mountains?" Kyungsoo grumbled as he peeked out of the car's window, watching the large mountains slowly coming closer.

It wasn't that he didn't like the mountains but he was heavily pregnant and definitely not in the mood to wander around hills and windy, steep paths.

"I told you I won't."

Kyungsoo glanced at the man beside him. "But we're directly driving towards them."

"Okay," Sehun sighed. "I'm taking you to a forest and before you freak out, no, you don't have to walk around there."

"And why the hell do you take me there, then?"

"Kyungsoo," the younger whined loudly and tightened his grip on the steering wheel. "I want to surprise you, so could you please stop nagging?"

The pregnant huffed and folded his arms over his chest. "I swear, if you make me walking around a stupid forest in the middle of winter, I'll cut off your ."

Sehun didn't respond to the comment, only rolled his eyes. After another ten minutes of driving, he turned into a small forest path. The road was windy and bumpy and Kyungsoo held onto his belly everytime the car rolled through a pit. He frowned when at the end of the path suddenly a big, wooden building showed up.

Sehun parked the car next to the building and unbuckled his seatbelt. "Come."

Confused, Kyungsoo also unbuckled his belt and got out of the car. It was cold and he nuzzled his face into his scarf as he followed his husband to the house. Sehun knocked on the open door and stepped inside. "Hello," he called out.

An elderly lady showed up and greeted him with a smile. "Ah, Sehun, it's nice to see you again," she hugged him and Kyungsoo frowned a little. "So, and this is your husband?"

"Yes," Sehun smiled and reached for Kyungsoo. He took him by the hand and pulled him forwards a little. "May I introduce, this is Kyungsoo, my husband," he then looked at the pregnant. "Soo, this is Young-Ja, a good friend of my mother."

"It's nice to finally meet you, Kyungsoo," the woman named Young-Ja said with a bright smile formed on her lips. "Sehun's mom has told me a lot about you."

"Oh, she did?" Kyungsoo asked and awkwardly shook the woman's hand. "I didn't know."

Young-Ja pulled her hand back and laid it onto Kyungsoo coat covered baby bump. "So, today is the day, huh?" she chuckled and playfully patted the bump. "The little one is getting his bed."

Kyungsoo's eye grew wide. "His..bed?" he asked and looked at his husband.

"Surprise," Sehun grinned. "You know, this is a carpentry. Young-Ja and her husband are using the wood of the trees from this forest to build any kinds of furniture. I've asked them to build us a cradle."

"Yes, yes," Young-Ja nodded and mentioned the two young men to follow her. "And my husband did a great job," she said while walking towards a door.

Many wooden pieces of art smiled at Kyungsoo when he looked around the big warehouse but none of it took his breath as much as the white cradle, he spotted, did. He gasped and brought a hand to his mouth as he stepped closer. It was a beautiful woodwork with decent ornaments and also had his baby's name engraved into the wood. With slightly shaking hands he traced his fingers over the cursive letters of the name.

"Do you like it?"

"I..", he turned around to face Sehun. "I love it", he smiled. "It's so beautiful, exactly like I've imagined."

Sehun enveloped the smaller in his arms and pulled him close. "I'm glad you like it," he whispered and set a kiss on top of Kyungsoo's head.

"Thank you," Soo whispered and tiptoed to press a kiss on the taller's lips.

"So, that means my is safe?" Sehun mouthed quietly enough so only Kyungsoo could hear it. He earned himself a shove in the shoulder and giggled when Kyungsoo turned away with a huff. "I take this as a yes."

Young-Ja smiled at the young couple. "I'm happy to see that our work is to your liking."

"It is," Kyungsoo beamed. "It's amazing, thank you so much."

"Ah, it was our pleasure," the woman said. She turned towards the cradle and hummed. "I just hope it'll fit in your car."

It fit, easily. The trunk was big enough to fit the baby's bed and Sehun didn't even have to tilt the back seats. He smiled when Kyungsoo turned in his seat to peek at the cradle. "You really like it, huh?"

"I do," Kyungsoo's lips formed into his adorable heart shaped smile. "When did you order it?"

The younger hummed. "It was somewhere in between you crying that we'll never find a cradle and you considering to buy that cheap Ikea bed."

"Oh yeah, I was so close to buy it," Soo mumbled, happy that he didn't buy it from despair. "What would you've done if I had bought it?"

Sehun shrugged. "I don't know," he honestly answered. "I just hoped you wouldn't."

Kyungsoo chuckled and leaned back into his seat. The little boy under his heart moved around a little and kicked him in the ribs. "He's so active again," he smiled when Sehun reached over to feel his son kicking. He slipped his hand into the coat and roamed around the round bump. "You feel that?"

"Feels like he's fighting a monster."

Kyungsoo laughed out. "Must be a huge monster."

When he had to change the gear, Sehun removed his hand. "So, what  now?" he asked.

"Hm, I don't know," Soo hummed.

"Nothing you'd like to do?"

"There's this movie I wanted to watch but I'm not sure if you'll like it."

"What is it about?"

"It's a drama about a man who loses his wife and gets send to a retirement home by his children."

"Oh, don't tell me this is one of this sad movies where the kids don't visit their parents?"

"I guess it is," Soo nodded, shifting in his seat when the baby kicked out again. "But it got really good reviews."

"If you want to watch it, then we should go to the movies later."

"You'd watch it with me? Really? I know you're not a fan of such movies."

Sehun nodded. "Well, you've watched Star Wars with me, I guess I owe you one."

"Oh, if we go after this you owe me more than one," the pregnant chuckled. "I'm still not over Planet of the Apes."

"What? It's a great movie!"

"Great movie my ," Soo huffed.

"Better than Titanic."

"Never!"

"Oh please," Sehun rolled his eyes. "It's all about this poor artist who draws , french girls and who falls in love with the poor, rich girl that feels so unhappy that she wants to take her life."

Kyungsoo eyed his husband. "And yet it's you who cries like a baby when the string quartet starts to play again."

Puffing his cheeks, Sehun pouts. "Well, it's an emotional scene. I mean, they could've tried to save themselves instead of waiting for the sea to take them."

"Just admit that you like the movie."

"I never said that I don't like it, I've only said that Planet of the Apes is way better."

"It's not and you know it," bringing his hands to his belly, Kyungsoo gazed down to the bump. "Hopefully, you don't take after you father when it comes to movies."

Sehun laughed out. "Do you want him to take after you, you Disney freak?"

"Yeah, got a problem with that?"

"Well, I'd lie if I say that I don't enjoy watching you swirling around the house like Cinderella or listening to you singing "Under the sea" in the shower but once in awhile I'd like to watch a movie with real people."

With a grin, Kyungsoo squinted at the younger. "You know that Pirates of the Caribbean is a Disney movie, right?"

"Smartass," Sehun whispered under his breath.

"You love me for it."

"If I wouldn't, I wouldn't be here."

"I love you too."



 




 

The movie was better than he thought it would be and Sehun stared at the screen, excited about what would happen next. He stuffed some of the popcorn into his mouth and reached for his cola. "Uh? Where do you go?" he asked when Kyungsoo carefully stood up.

"Toilet."

"You were there like five minutes ago, you miss the whole movie."

"Well, sorry," the pregnant huffed in a whisper. "You don't have a baby laying on your bladder."

Sehun watched as Kyungsoo made his way to the exit. He had a supporting hand in the back while he waddled down the stairs with slow, careful steps. Shrugging, he was about to lean back when suddenly someone tapped his shoulder. "Eh?"

"Excuse me," a woman who sat in the row behind him whispered. "It's none of my business but could it be that the young man you're here with is in pain?"

"P..pain?"

The woman nodded. "Yeah, like labor pain? You didn't seem to notice but shortly after the movie started he began to constantly shift in his seat. He seemed really uncomfortable."

Sehun heart began to race. Could it really be that Kyungsoo was in labor? No, it would be three weeks to early and even if, wouldn't the pregnant tell him that he was in pain. "Ah, I'm sure he just have to use the toilet," he tried to smile. "I..I'll wait. If he's not there in a few minutes, I'll go and check up on him."

The woman seemed to be satisfied with the answer and leaned back into her seat. Sehun's heart was thumping and he could feel it's beat in his throat. He glanced over to the where the exit was and swallowed. Minutes passed and Kyungsoo still wasn't back. Panic rose in Sehun. Just when he was about to grab his and Kyungsoo's belongings, the pregnant showed up. With a new drink and a large portion of nachos in his hands, he plopped down his seat.

"That kid in front of me couldn't decide what he wanted," he huffed and dipped his nacho into the warm cheese sauce. "Did I miss much?"

"N..no", Sehun shook his head, relieved that Kyungsoo obviously wasn't in pain. Yet he wanted to get sure. "Say, are you uncomfortable?"

"Why?"

"I've noticed you shifting a lot."

"Ah," Soo hummed. "The seats are just a little uncomfortable. And the baby bump is not really helping but it's okay, I'll survive it."

Exhaling, Sehun leaned back into his seat. During the last ten minutes of the movie, Kyungsoo searched for his hand and put it on top of his bump. Sehun immediately got the message and started to caress the belly, to put their little one to sleep. As usual, it worked.

The movie was over a few minutes to three in the afternoon and even though Kyungsoo had stuffed himself with nachos and popcorn, he was hungry. "Are you up for some Chinese food?"

"Always," Sehun nodded and found himself sitting in cozy restaurant, only a few minutes later.

"Have you seen?" Kyungsoo voiced out. "The big clothes store next to the movie theatre has a sale. Didn't you say you need some new dress shirts?"

"Hm, I didn't notice."

"We should go there before we drive home," Soo suggested. "Bargains are always good."

Bargains seemed to be a lot of people's desire, because the store was crowded with people. Sehun hadn't even fully stepped into it but he already had enough. Frowning and annoyed by the many, loud chattering people he followed his husband further into the shop. Kyungsoo was fast, pushed past the people in an incredible speed and Sehun had much trouble with following the pregnant steps.

"Oh look," he glanced over to where Kyungsoo was pointing. "This is a nice one."

They walked over to the rack where a dark blue dress shirt hang. Kyungsoo looked through the sizes and pulled out one of the shirts. "I really like it."

Sehun nodded. "Yeah, it's nice."

"It would perfectly fit together with your red tie," he held  it up and smiled at it. "We take this one."

Draping the shirt over his arm, the pregnant waddled towards the next clothes rack. He reached for another piece of clothes and just had grabbed it, when out of nowhere a woman snatched the plaid shirt out of his hands. "Ow," he flinched at the slight burning pain the fabric caused as it slipped through his fingers. "Hey, I was looking at this shirt."

The woman clicked with her tongue. "But I've seen it before you."

"That doesn't give you the right to take it away from me," Kyungsoo snarled at her. "And especially not like this."

"Oh, I'm sorry," she half heartedly apologized, while rolling her eyes. "I didn't mean to."

Kyungsoo huffed and balled his hands into tight fists. The tips of his ears were getting red and Sehun knew he was close to explode. "Listen here," he began. "I give a o-ah!"

Sehun frowned at the sudden gasp and the way Kyungsoo grabbed his belly. The blue shirt he was holding fell to the floor and a painful moan escaped him. "Sehun.."

"What?" Sehun asked, voice filled with worry. "What's wrong?"

"I..ow..," the pregnant breathed out. "I..I think I'm in labor."

Sehun wasn't able to hold a shriek. "What? Now? Are you sure?"

"I don't know," Kyungsoo answered. He knitted his brows together, trying to breathe the pain away. "..I guess."

Cold sweat started to form on Sehun's forehead as he helped Kyungsoo out of the store, all the way to their car. The pregnant wore a painful expression and still clutched on his belly.

Against any traffic rules, Sehun drove through the streets, searching for the next hospital. Fortunately, it was an obstetrical clinic that first crossed their way. A nurse was quick by their side as they stumbled into entrance area.

"So, Mr.Do," the doctor who examined Kyungsoo smiled at the pregnant. "Ready to give birth?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"No, not really."

Kyungsoo let out a breathy laugh. "Then yes. Let's do this."




 




 

Sehun couldn't take his eyes of his newborn son. He just couldn't. Even two hours after his birth, he sat there, watching the peacefully sleeping infant. Kyungsoo was also sleeping, chest softly raising and falling from his calm breaths. Sehun still couldn't believe it, he was a father now. His heart still thumped like the moment the doctor asked him to cut the cord. It was a feeling he couldn't describe. Never before, except the day Kyungsoo had smiled an "I do" to him, he was so happy. He was happy and he hoped for this feeling to never go away.

A faint whine had him looking back to his baby. The little boy squirmed a little and began to cry shortly after. "Oh hey," Sehun cooed as he lifted the tiny human out of his bed and brought him into his arms. "Shhh.." he reached for the prepared bottle and brought it to his son's mouth. Smiling, he watched the little boy peacefully on his bottle. "Oh, are you that hungry?" he laughed at the faint smacking sound.

When the boy seemed to have enough the put the bottle away and brought his son up to his shoulder. Gently patting his tiny back he waited for the baby to brub.

"Look at you," came as a chuckle from Kyungsoo. "As if you've never done anything else."

Sehun looked glanced at his husband, adjusting the baby in his arms. "I'm not gonna lie, I've practiced with the owl plushy we've bought."

Kyungsoo let out a laugh and sat up. "Really?"

"Yeah," Sehun snickered. He stood up from his chair and went over to sit down on the bed next to the smaller. "He's eaten well," he said as he handed the baby to his husband.

"He's so beautiful," Kyungsoo smiled. "I can't believe he's there already."

"Oh yeah," Sehun laughed. "I'm still a little shocked."

"You still have to get our bags."

"Did you even finish packing them?"

Kyungsoo shook his head. "My bag is done, his not. You should definitely put in his snowsuit and don't forget to bring his car seat. Oh, and you should call our parents."

Sehun nodded, making mental notes. He leaned over to his husband, kissing his temple. "I didn't have the chance to thank you yet."

"Ah, you've taken a big part in creating him," Soo giggled.

"That might be right but I wasn't the one who took care of him for the past months. And I know that it wasn't always easy for you."

"That's true but it was worth it," the smaller smiled. "Just look at him, he's perfect."

Just as both parents glanced at their newborn son, the little boy blinked open his eyes. "Hey there," Kyungsoo cooed. He leaned down and brushed his lips over the baby's head. "It's nice to finally meet you."

Sehun watched and listened as Kyungsoo talked to their baby boy, telling him how beautiful he was. He smiled at the words. Kyungsoo was right, he was perfect, their little, precious Chanyeol.