♥ BaekSoo

Exo Family Stories
https://68.media.tumblr.com/95858e2a405cd305803e693e3022c97e/tumblr_ok576ds7Nf1sxkftdo10_500.gif

Here's some BaekSoo for realnazirah
I hope you like it even though it's so short. T_T sorry~

 

 

 

 

He was late and Kyungsoo hated being late, especially when he had promised Baekhyun to be home on time so they could have dinner together. But some of his employees had messed with his computer and accidentally deleted some very important emails. Kyungsoo had to wait for an IT guy to fix the problem and bring back his mails and now he was one hour late.

His employees ducked their heads as he walked down the corridor with a pissed expression. He knew that they feared him, even when he was not angry. He was known for his cold attitude but he couldn't care less. The people he was close with knew that he wasn't cold hearted all over and that was all that mattered for him.

On his way home he tried to reach his husband but Baekhyun didn't answer any of his calls. He assumed that Baekhyun would already get ready for bed or even would be asleep by now and so he wasn't surprised to find him peacefully sleeping on their big couch.

Baekhyun had a pillow tucked between his legs and one slightly under his round belly. Kyungsoo loved seeing him like that. He loved watching baekhyun sleeping in general but now where the older was in under circumstances he loved it even more.

Not to disturb Baekhyun's sleep in any way, Kyungsoo turned away and headed for the bathroom to take a shower. The hot water relaxed his sore muscles and soothed his mood a little more.

In the kitchen he found the meal Baekhyun had prepared for them and he instantly felt guilty. Peeking into one of the pots he found that his husband had cooked his favorite meal and he sighed loudly as his level of guilt increased.

"Why are you sighing like this?"

Kyungsoo's lips formed into a smile as he felt Baekhyun's delicate hands wandering up from his hips to his shoulders where they then came to an halt. He closed his eyes and sighed again when Baekhyun gave them a few squeezes.

"You don't have to be sorry. I called your secretary, she told me about the problems with your computer."

At the words, Kyungsoo turned around to face his better half. Baekhyun's hair was a tousled mess and the big oversized shirt he was wearing had slipped off his right shoulder. He looked incredible adorable and it had Kyungsoo smiling. "Still," he said. "I'm sorry."

Baek stepped closer, resting his hands on Kyungsoo's chest. "It's okay, really."

He leaned forwards and Kyungsoo gladly captured his lips, humming softly. When they pulled apart, Baekhyun was smiling at him. "Are you hungry? I bet you are. I made your favorite."

"Yeah, I've seen," Soo said as Baekhyun gently pushed him aside. "Why though? I know you're not a fan of filet mignon."

"Well, I made myself some chicken," the pregnant giggled. "You've been working a lot lately. I just felt like doing something good for you. Plus, I haven't seen you smile in a while."

"But, i just smiled at you," Kyungsoo said, tilting his head in confusion.

Baekhyun looked at him. "There is a difference in the smiles you give me daily and the smiles you give when you're positively surprised."

"Really?"

The pregnant nodded and turned back to the stove. He reached for a plate that sat on the counter and put some of the heated up food on it. "But, it's okay. I have another surprise for you that'll make you smile."

"Yeah? I'm curious now, what is it?"

"Nah, first eat," Baek said. "The surprise won't run away."

Under his husbands eyes Kyungsoo enjoyed his meal, humming softly as he swallowed his first bite. Baekhyun was really a good chef. Before the two started dating, Kyungsoo was used to eat at the finest restaurants but none of them could hold a candle against Baek's cooking. The pregnant's homemade creations were simply the best.

After the company head had finished his meal, the couple moved to the living room. Baekhyun was grinning from ear to ear as he sat down on the couch next to Kyungsoo and placed a small package in the man's lap.

Raising a brow, Kyungsoo gazed at his partner. "What's this for?" Ha asked. "I didn't forget some special day, did I?"

"No," Baek shook his head. "Go ahead, open it."

Carefully Kyungsoo loosened the white ribbon that was wrapped around the light gray box. When he lifted up the lit a pair of tiny, baby blue sneakers laughed at him. "No," he voiced out, lips forming into a smile. "A boy?" Grinning, Baekhyun nodded his head. "How do you know  already, I thought your next check up is on Thursday."

"Yeah, but I went to the clinic today," Baek said. "I felt a little dizzy during the morning and the early noon and it didn't seem to go away so I called the clinic and asked if I could drop by."

Kyungsoo frowned. "Why didn't you call me? Are you feeling better now?"

"I didn't see a point in calling you. Also, I know that you had an important meeting."

"Still," the younger mumbled.

Moving closer, Baekhyun pressed a kiss to the corner of Soo's mouth. "I'm sorry. But I'm fine again and it wasn't something serious, anyways."

"What was it?"

"I was running low on vitamins, but it’s all fine now, really," the pregnant said. "Yeah, and while I got the injection the doctor checked up on the baby. Everything is as it should be."

Kyungsoo smiled at the information. "And it's a boy," he mumbled, gazing back at the small sneakers. "Now that we know the gender we can start buying clothes and such, huh?"

"Yes," Baekhyun said, eyes sparkling. Ever since they knew that they would have a baby the pregnant was counting the days they would learn the baby's gender so he could go shopping. They already had a few uni clothes in light colors but Baekhyun finally wanted to drag through the shelves of every baby store he could find.

"Do you want to go on a shopping spree tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow? But don't you have to work?"

"I do have a meeting in the morning but from 11Am on I'm free and all yours if you want me to."

"Yes," Baek cheered, though the smile on his face was already answer enough.




 


 

The next day at exactly 11AM a soft knock on the door had Kyungsoo looking up from his papers. "Yes?," He called out, ready to snarl at whoever interrupted him. He looked back down to his papers, grumbling as the door opened slowly. "Didn't I tell you to not disturb me?!"

"Oh, we're deeply sorry."

The soft snicker had Kyungsoo snapping his head up. "Babe? I," he pushed his chair back and stood up. "I'm sorry, I thought you'd be someone else."

"Yeah, I can tell," Baek chuckled, closing the door. "You know, this is exactly why everybody in this building fears you. You should be less grumpy. A little, at least."

Clicking with his tongue, Kyungsoo walked around his desk and towards his husband. "What are you even doing here?"

Raising a brow, Baekhyun tilted his head. "Uhm, it's 11AM? You said you'd be all mine after your meeting."

Surprised, Kyungsoo glanced down at his wristwatch to check the time. "Oh," he voiced out, looking back up. "I didn't know it's so late already."

"So," Baek hummed. "Will I be able to get our baby boy some clothes today or are you to busy with work?"

Kyungsoo smiled and took a step towards the older. "I'm never too busy for you or our baby," he said and leaned forwards. Baekhyun hummed against his mouth as he nipped on his lips, smiling. "Just let me get my jacket."

The couple spent a relaxed day at the mall, strolling through various shops and stores, buying their baby various kinds of clothes and other stuff. In no time bag after bag filled with tiny rompers, pants and shirts and by the end of their shopping tour the trunk of Kyungsoo's car was stuffed with bags.

"Uff, my feet hurt now," Baekhyun said, laughing a little as he leaned back into the soft leather seat of the car. "They feel as if they'd burning. But it was worth it."

Kyungsoo chuckled at the comment. "You should soak them at home, then."

At home, Baekhyun went for a quick shower and then moved to the couch. While he had his feet in a large bowl of pleasant warm water, soaking them, he had his shirt rolled and rubbed some lotion in his skin.

Kyungsoo sat right next to him, watching as Baekhyun's delicate fingers moved over the bump. He brought a hand to the belly and traced a finger along a slight stretch mark on the side of the pregnant’s belly.

Baekhyun huffed and slapped the hand away. "Don't do this," he grumbled.

"Why? What's wrong with them?"

"They are ugly as , that's what's wrong with them," Baek uttered. Since he even entered the second trimester he started to put lotion on his belly every day, twice a day. The doctor told him that it would help to prevent unwanted stretch marks, yet Baek had some. They were barely noticeable and there were not even a handful of them but they were there and Baekhyun hated them.

"I like them."

"Yeah, sure."

"No, for real," Soo said.

"How can someone like those things?"

Looking at his husband, Kyungsoo sat up. "I can't speak for you but for me they're special and in future they'll remind me of what you do right now. Baek, that's our baby in there. You take care of him, you protect him, you help him grow and hell, that's wonderful. You are wonderful and a couple of marks on your skin won't change that."

Baekhyun kept silent for a while, only looked at his husband and how Kyungsoo gazed at his exposed belly with nothing but love in his eyes. "Gosh," he brought out, lips curling into a smile. "This is the most beautiful thing you've ever said to me."

"Really? I thought my proposal was the most beautiful thing."

"Yeah," Baek hummed. "This and that, they share first place."

"Oh, what's second?"

The pregnant giggled. "Second is the night you confessed your love to me. What you said is definitely worth 1. place but," he snorted. "You smelled awful that night."

"Well yeah," Soo said, clearing his throat. He didn't remember much of the night because he was more than drunk but he still knew that he wanted to tell Baekhyun how much he loved him and hey, he did it, even though he had to throw up only a couple of seconds later. "I'm glad you didn't dump me."

"After those words? Never! Nobody would've dumped you after this."

"I have no idea what I said but thank you."

Chuckling, Baek covered his belly and leaned to the side. "It's okay. Those words were meant for me so it's okay that I'm the only one who remembers them."

"Did I promise you something? Because if so, it might be better to tell me so I can keep it."

"You kept all the promises you made this night," Baekhyun smiled. He grabbed Kyungsoo by the chin and pulled him into a deep kiss. "I promise to marry you and make you the most happiest human in the world because you're worth all this planet has to offer," he whispered against the plump lips, repeating a part of what Kyungsoo had said several years ago. "And here I am, married to you and he most happiest human in the world because I have you and a part of growing inside me. What could I want more?"