♥ KrisYeol

Exo Family Stories

https://68.media.tumblr.com/d7ce71f0bad2ec234aef7e4138b4f6be/tumblr_inline_nab1fjvVX71s9jqjt.gif

KrisYeol written for Dedeamr. I hope you like it, dear.
I'm starting with KrisYeol because I've got a handful of request for this couple. :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"This is all your fault!"

Kris ignored the words and the glare that was shot at him and looked down at the small paper in his hand. Patient information was written in the left corner with Chanyeol's name and his birth date right beneath it. The question if the patient had underwent a blood test was answered with a check mark and the result was printed next to it in bold black letters.

"Pregnant," he read out, eyes again wandering to the left upper corner to read the whole paper again. "Park Chanyeol....november 27...pregnant...."

"God, stop this," Chanyeol growled and snatched the paper away. He folded it in half and stuffed it into the pocket of his hoodie. He then leaned back against the wall, huffing slightly.

Kris glanced at the younger, scanning his features. Chanyeol was still as pale as in the morning when they decided to go and see a doctor. The younger had felt nauseous and dizzy and wasn't able to hold down the tiniest bite of his breakfast. He was feeling so bad that he even started crying. Kris knew there must've been something wrong with Chanyeol but never in a thousand years he would've guessed that Chanyeol would be pregnant. Not, when they paid great attention on using protection.

"Don't look at me like this," Yeol muttered, turning his head away.

Kris cracked a smile and reached out for the younger. He brushed his fingers along Chanyeol's nape , before wrapping them around the neck to pull him towards him. "I'm sorry," he apologized and pressed his lips to the ear. "Are you feeling a little better?"

Chanyeol softly hummed at the loving kiss. "No, I'm feeling worse," he then answered the question. "This is , nothing but ."

"I know," Kris sighed, gently massaging the back of the younger's neck with his thumb. "But we can't change it anymore."

This time it was Chanyeol who sighed. "Maybe this all is just a bad dream and I'll wake up soon."

But it wasn't. It wasn't a dream and the bittersweet reality was that Chanyeol was pregnant and already eight weeks along. Both young men couldn't describe what they felt when they looked the screen of the ultrasound and listened to the doctor's words but one thing was for sure, it wasn't the feeling of happiness that dominated.

The way back home was accompanied by silence. Chanyeol had his head turned away from him and Kris couldn't tell if the younger had his eyes closed or not, so he kept his mouth shut. "Pull over," Chanyeol all of the sudden rasped and reached to unbuckle his seatbelt. "Pull over!"

Kris did was he was told and immediately set the blinker. The car had barely stopped when Chanyeol pushed the door open and stumbled towards the guard rail. Frowning at the choking sounds Chanyeol was making, Kris got out of his car and went over to the younger.

"How is this even possible?" Yeol cried out. "I didn't even eat something." He took a deep breath and straightened his back, stumbling backwards a little. "Gosh," he rasped. "Everything is spinning."

Getting a hold of Chanyeol's waist, Kris helped him back to the car. With a huff, the younger sunk into the seat and let his head hung forwards. Kris knelt down in front of him with his hands resting on Chanyeol's thighs. "Yeol, look at me, " Chanyeol looked up. His beautiful brown eyes were glassy and his face still as pale as the moon. "I know that this baby wasn't planned and that it'll need time for us to get used to this but we'll do it. I know we'll do it, we've gone through worse."

Chanyeol gifted the other a small, weak smile. "Yeah."

Kris returned the smile and pushed himself up. He leaned forwards but Chanyeol was fast to push him back. "God, please don't kiss me. I've just thrown up."

"Well, I was aiming for your forehead but never mind," the older chuckled and playfully nudged Chanyeol's nose. "Home now?"

"Yes, please," Yeol sighed.





 



 

Slowly but steady Chanyeol and Kris got used to the fact that they were becoming parents, though they still wondered how it could've happened. With the beginning of the fourth month, Chanyeol started to show. Due to his good body conditions and tight stomach muscles, he was still able to hide the quite small baby bump under his shirts and depending on the angle and the color of his tops, it more or less looked as if he had just eaten a bit too much. Eating was a keyword because since the very first day of the third month, Chanyeol was constantly chewing on something.

"What's for dinner?"

Kris peeked up to the younger. "We just had lunch," he stated while eyeing the chocolate bar, Chanyeol was nibbling on.

"I know," Yeol said. "I was just asking."

"Don't tell me you're hungry again."

"Maybe a little bit."

Kris shook his head. "Where do you put all this?" he chuckled. "Apart from hours you sleep at night, you're eating."

"It's not my fault," Yeol pouted, crumbling the now empty wrapping of the chocolate bar. "It's your fault."

"My fault? You mean it's the baby's fault."

"No, it's your fault," the younger said. "Without you this baby wouldn't even exist," he added with a firm nod.

"So, you say it's my fault," Kris hummed and Chanyeol nodded along. "And where are you in this story? Because if I remember it right, it takes two to make a baby."

The younger puffed his cheeks at the words. "Still," he mumbled. "All your fault."

"Okay, okay," Kris laughed. "All my fault," he patted his thigh and Chanyeol immediately went over to him and sat down in his lap. He wrapped one arm around the other's waist and smiled when Chanyeol put his head on his shoulder. "Do you want to go out for dinner? We could go and try out this new restaurant."

"You mean the one next to the park?"

"Yeah," Kris nodded. "I've heard they serve Italian food. You could drown yourself in pizza, pasta and ice-cream."

"Do you think they serve pizza with double cheese?"

"I'm sure."

"Okie," Chanyeol cutely voiced out. "We should give it a try."

Around the early evening the two then left to check out the new restaurant. Since it was nearby they walked there. Chanyeol happily hummed, swinging their hands back and forth a little. "Do you think they have non-alcoholic tiramisu? Maybe something like strawberry tiramisu?"

Kris chuckled a little. "Maybe we should focus on the main dish first."

The restaurant was well visited, yet the couple found a table in a quiet corner. Chanyeol was quick to grab the menu and not even minutes later he had ordered a big sized pizza with double cheese and pasta with basil pesto. Knowing that his better half wouldn't be able to finish his ordered dishes and he would end up eating from Chanyeol's food, Kris cut short on his own meal and ordered a small sized antipasti plate.

"Moah," Chanyeol loudly moaned with his mouth full of pizza. "This is so amazing."

"Yeah?" Kris asked and reached over to grab himself a slice.

"Delicious, right?"

Kris nodded, flashing Chanyeol a smile. He watched as the younger stuffed some pasta into his mouth, closing his eyes and humming. "We should tell our parents," Kris randomly threw in, waiting for the other's reaction. Chanyeol looked up to him, swallowing his bite.

"We can tell yours but we're not gonna tell mine."

"Don't you think they s-" "No," Chanyeol cut in with a frown. "They don't have to know. I don't want them to know."

Softly sighing, Kris leaned back into his chair. Chanyeol's relationship with his parents was more than complicated. They've never supported any of Chanyeol's decision, never were happy with how their son planned his life and future. Kris still clearly remembered the day Chanyeol had introduced him to his parents. The day was horror and ended with Kris throwing a punch at Chanyeol's father, after the man had called Yeol a disgusting . It wasn't that Kris couldn't understand why Chanyeol didn't want to tell his parents about the baby, yet he thought that they somehow had the right to know.

"You know, I just don't want them to find out from someone else."

"So what?!" Chanyeol huffed.

"Yeol," Kris sighed. "Both of us know that if they'll find out from someone else, they'll show up at  home and cause a scene."

"Then let them cause a scene, I don't care. I don't care about them anymore. My life, my baby," the young man muttered. "And now, let's not talk about it anymore, okay? I don't want this evening to be ruined."

"Yeah," Kris reached over and gave the younger's hand a squeeze. "I'm sorry," he apologized. Chanyeol gifted him a sweet smile and mouthed a faint "It's okay."

"Hey, what do you t-" "Yo, Chanyeol, Kris," as their names were called out, both turned their heads.

"Oh no," Kris sighed as Baekhyun, a friend of them, and his boyfriend Yixing came towards the table. Chanyeol chuckled at the sound.

"Long time, no see," the small brunette smiled and immediately plopped down on the chair next to Chanyeol. "How are you guys?" he mentioned Yixing to sit down and the young man awkwardly let himself down next to Kris. "It's been awhile. Where have you been?"

"Well," Kris cleared this throat. "As you can see, we're good and to answer where we've been, we're busy."

"Busy?" Baekhyun asked, tilting his head. "Oh, come on. You're never to busy to meet up with your friends. I've missed you. Same goes for Kyungsoo and Jongin."

"We're sorry Baek," Yeol smiled at his friend.

"Ah, okay. You're forgiven," Baekhyun hummed. "Anyways, for whom is all this food? Is someone with you?"

"Eh, no we're alone. The food is for me."

The brunette looked back and forth between the two big plates and Chanyeol. "Since when do you eat so much?"

Kris cracked a smile at the blush on Chanyeol's cheeks. "I..uh..I just was hungry... got a problem with that?!"

"Hahaha, why would I?" Baekhyun laughed. "Just watch out, pizza and pasta are calorie bombs," Chanyeol tensed when his friend's hand fell onto his belly, playfully patting it."Huh?" Baekhyun gazed to where his hand lay and moved his palm over Chanyeol's stomach.

Chanyeol shrieked when Baekhyun grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it up. "Baek!"

With wide open eyes, Baekhyun stared at his friend's upper body and the small round bump he had revealed. "Holy ," he breathed. "Is this what I think it is?"

Yixing stretched in his seat to peek over the table. "Oh," he voiced out. "Congratulations."

"T..thank you," Kris said, smiling a little.

"Oh my god!" Baekhyun squeaked. "You're having a baby?! Why the hell do I not know this?! How far are you? It doesn't look that big, you're not that far, huh? Is the baby the reason you two ditched us all the time?"

Chanyeol wiggled a little, trying to shake Baekhyun off. The smaller still held onto his shirt, exposing his baby bump. "Yes," he uttered, tugging at Baek's hand until he let go and he could cover up his belly again.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Chanyeol's pregnant," Kris took the word. "Yes, that's the reason we canceled all our meetings. And to answer your question, Yeol's four month along."

Baekhyun's jaw dropped. "Four months already?! And why didn't you tell me? I thought I'm your friend?"

"You are," Kris sighed. "But you just can't keep your mouth shut."

Yixing snorted at the comment and Baekhyun threw his boyfriend a glare. "That's not nice," he huffed.

"But it's the truth," Chanyeol added. "Just remember when Jongin told you not to tell Kyungsoo about the surprise he had planned for their anniversary."

"That was one time," Baek defended himself.

"And what about the time you've told Chanyeol that I've bought the apartment."

"Well that was a big deal, I just thought Yeol had the right to know."

"Babe," Yixing threw in with a chuckle. "Just admit that you're a chatterbox."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Okay, okay," he clicked his tongue. "But say, do Soo and Jongin know?"

"No," Chanyeol said, shaking his head. "We didn't tell anyone."

"Why? I mean, a baby! This is so amazing. Ahh, hopefully it gets your eyes, Yeollie. I love your eyes. But pray to god that it doesn't get your ears."

"Hey," Yeol pouted, touching his ears. "What's wrong with my ears?"

"Nothing, they're adorable," Kris said and Chanyeol smiled cutely.

"They would be if they wouldn't stick out like that," the pout on the pregnant's face was back and he sadly gazed down to his belly.

"Bite your tongue Byun or you won't survive this night," Kris growled at the smaller, knowing that comments about his ears could Chanyeol upset.

Yixing nodded at Baek. "He's right, it's enough," when Chanyeol glanced up, he smiled at him. "I know it's too early to ask, but do you want to know the gender?"

Immediately, Chanyeol shook his head. "No," he answered. "I want it to be a surprise."

"I didn't even know you're trying for a baby," Baek uttered and totally uninhibited grabbed himself a slice of the half eaten pizza.

"Well," Kris cleared his throat. "It's not that I want to call my baby an accident but it is, more or less."

"Ahh," Baekhyun hummed while chewing the food. "Doesn't they say the best things in life come at you when you least expect them?"

"Yeah, maybe you're right."

Against Kris' hopes, Baekhyun and Yixing didn't leave as fast as they've showed up and stayed until Chanyeol got tired and wanted to leave the restaurant. Their time together might had been interrupted but there was also something positive about it. Even before Kris was able to grab his wallet, Baekhyun handed the waiter his card and payed for everything. He didn't have to but Kris didn't want to complain. Chanyeol had eaten for three after all.

At home Chanyeol went for a quick shower and then made himself comfortable on the couch. Some random game show was running when Kris joined the pregnant. Chanyeol immediately moved over, snuggling close. His freshly washed hair smelled like fruit basket and Kris inhaled the sweet scent.

"Would it be bad if our baby gets my ears?"

Kris frowned at the sudden question. "Of course not!" he looked down at the younger and smiled softly. "Yeol, your ears are your special charm. Along your big, sparkling puppy eyes and your blinding smile and I hope that our baby gets all these features from you because you're the only one I know who's cute, handsome, adorable and y at the same time."

A blush dipped Chanyeol's cheeks in a faint pink.

"See, right now you're incredible cute," when Yeol whined and buried his face into his side, Kris chuckled. "Forget what Baek said. Our baby will be beautiful, no matter if it gets your ears or not."

"I love when you say this."

"What?"

Chanyeol looked up, smiling. "Our baby."

The Chinese returned the smile and brought a hand under the younger's shirt. He palmed the small round bump and caressed it lovingly. "Well, it would call it "our little accident" but "our baby" slips easier past my lips," he glanzed at Chanyeol and leaned in for a kiss. "You know, it's not bigger than a mango right now, it doesn't move yet and we don't know if it's a boy or a girl but I already love it. We did this and even though it happened by accident, I'm proud of it", he felt Chanyeol smiling as he nipped at his lips.

"Can you say it again?"

"Hm?"

"Please," Yeol batted his long lashes. "Say it."

Kris tapped his fingers on the underside of the bump, smiling at the younger. "That's our baby in there. Our baby growing and developing into a full human."

"Our baby."



 




 

The months went by quickly and Kris couldn't wait to finally meet his sprout. After Baekhyun had found out about the pregnancy, he of course couldn't keep it to himself and immediately told Jongin and Kyungsoo. The latter took the new as an invitation to visit and check up on Chanyeol every two days. He always brought food and made sure Chanyeol didn't snack too many unhealthy things.

"Chanyeol," Kyungsoo calling out for the pregnant had Kris looking up from the instructions he held in his hand. He and Jongin were about to build up the baby's crib but it was more complicated than it looked at first. "Why are you sitting on the floor? It's not good for your back, get up and sit on the couch."

"But I'm comfy right now," they heard Chanyeol whining.

"Fine, then stay there but don't complain when your back starts to hurt."

"Yeah, yeah."

Jongin broke into a giggle at the bickering. "These two," he chuckled. "Like a married couple, sometimes."

"You should've been here last week," Kris snickered, putting the instruction away. "Chanyeol wanted to carry two shopping bags and once and Soo yelled at him if he'd be crazy and that carrying heavy things can cause precipitate labor. Yeol was so startled that he started crying and to calm him, Soo stuffed him with ice-cream, telling him that he didn't mean to yell at him and that he was only worried."

"Soo played the ice-cream card?!"

"He had to," Kris nodded. "Yeol was crying like a baby and didn't calm down."

Shaking his head, Jongin laughed. "Maybe I should cry too the next time he yells at me."

"Yeah, you should try. Maybe you'll get some ice-cream as well."

"The only think he'll get for doing this is the invitation to sleep on the couch," suddenly Kyungsoo's voice said. The small man stood in the door and help a spoon in his hand. "Lunch is ready."

Kris and Jongin followed Kyungsoo to the kitchen and the Chinese hummed at the pleasant smell that hung in the air. "That smells good," he praised his friend and Kyungsoo gifted him a smile. "It's Yeol's favorite."

"Oh really?", Kris asked. "Did you hear that, baby? Soo cooked your favorite food."

"I know," Chanyeol shouted back. "Don't dare to start without me, I'm on my way. Ow!"

Kyungsoo clicked with his tongue and rolled his eyes. "See," he voiced out. "I've told you not to sit on the floor. You'll get backache."

"I...it's not my back..", Kris got up from his chair. The sound in Chanyeol's voice worried him. He met the younger in the living room. Chanyeol was kneeling on the carpet and had his hands between his legs. "What is it, baby?" he asked.

Chanyeol looked up with an expression mixed in surprise and pain. "The baby", he breathed out. "It's coming."

The words had left Chanyeol in a whisper but Kyungsoo had heard them. "What?!" he shrieked and came run into the living room, followed by Jongin. "You're in labor?!"

"I..I think so? My water just broke."

Kris went pale. As frozen he stood in his place not able to move a finger. Suddenly he didn't know what to do.

"Okay," Kyungsoo breathed it. "We have to stay calm," he said and went over to Chanyeol. He helped him onto his feet and wrapped and arm around his waist to support him. "Jongin, help him to the bathroom, I'll go and get you underwear and pants."

"Eh..what..what about me?"

Kyungsoo eyed the still pale Kris. "You go and sit down, okay. Last thing we need right now is you fainting."

Chanyeol chuckled as Kris did was he was told and immediately went to sit down on the couch. With his legs apart and Jongin's help he waddled to the bathroom, where he sat down on the toilet. His wet pant's clung to his skin and Jongin had to help him taking them off.

"Here, take this on."

"Shouldn't I shower first?" Chanyeol asked but still took the clothes Kyungsoo was holding out to him.

"We don't have time for a shower," Kyungsoo said. "Just dry off and put this on. The sooner we get to the hospital, the better."

"Uhm, I'll go and get the bags," Jongin smiled and left the bathroom.

After changing into new, dry clothes and throwing some towels onto the wet carpet in the living room, the four friends made his way to the hospital. Jongin was driving, every now and then glancing at Kris, who sat next to him. "Hey, man. Relax, we're almost there," he laughed and patted the tall man's thigh.

Kris flinched at the touch and shrieked a little. "I think I can't do this," he stammered. "I'm not ready. This is going too fast. I'm really not ready. Oh god, we didn't even finish the crib. My baby has no place to sleep. I'm a terrible father. I'm not even able to build my child a bed. And it's an Ikea bed. Every idiot is able to build up furniture from Ikea, except me. I'm hopeless. What am I doing? Can't we tell the baby to wait a little longer? A week would be fine."

"I'm sorry to disappoint you," Kyungsoo said, trying his best not to laugh at Kris. "But your baby wants to come now," when Chanyeol groaned he gazed to the side. "And it seems as if it wants to come as fast as possible."

"Do you want me to drive a little faster?", Jongin asked.

"Yes," Chanyeol moaned out, clutching at his stomach. A wave of pain shot through his lower regions and it brought tears to his eyes. "Oh, ."

"Yeol, try to breathe."

"I am breathing!"

Kyungsoo broke into a smile at the comment. "You know exactly what I mean."

"Yeah, yeah," Chanyeol huffed and leaned back. He took a deep breath and loudly exhaled through his mouth.

Kris, unconsciously, was doing the same.

Finally at arrived at the hospital, Chanyeol was in maximum pain and constantly cursing. "This is all your fault," he growled, digging his nails into the back of Kris' hand.

The tall man hissed at the pain. "I'm sorry," he apologized with a cry. "Really, I'm sorry. Could you let go of my hand, please?"

"Why?" Chanyeol glared. "Are you in pain? Do we want to switch? Because it seems as if you don't know what pain is!"

Only a second later Chanyeol let go of Kris' hand reached or Jongin's instead. Kyungsoo's boyfriend tensed, visibly afraid that Chanyeol would torture him the same. But Chanyeol did nothing more than squeezing his hand a little.

"Oh, what?" Kris huffed, rubbing his sore hand. "Why are you not doing the same to him?"

"Why should I? He didn't get me into this situation."

"And I'm glad for it," Jongin whispered.

Kyungsoo smiled and sat down on the chair next to the bed Chanyeol lay in and his friend over the head. "Jongin and I will go now, okay."

"No," Yeol whined, pursing his lips into a pout. "Why?"

"Because I think Kris and you need some time alone."

"But you're not leaving, right?"

"Of course not," Soo smiled. "We won't go anywhere, we'll wait outside."

"Okay," Chanyeol breathed out, frowning as a wave of pain hit him.

Kris took place on the chair next to Chanyeol's bed once Kyungsoo and Jongin had left the room. "It'll be over soon," he said, pushing some strands of hair away from the younger's sweaty forehead.

"I'm sorry," Yeol pouted and reached for Kris' hand. He ran his fingers over the red marks and glanced at them. "I didn't mean to."

"It's okay," the Chinese smiled. "I know you didn't."

"It's a nasty pain."

"They say it's worth it."

Chanyeol laughed at the comment. "I'll tell you when our kid turns eighteen and we're able to kick it out."

This time it was Kris who laughed. He leaned over and pressed a kiss to Chanyeol's temple. "I'm proud of you."

"Tell me when it's over."

It was over not long after Chanyeol had spoken the words. After forty weeks of carrying the baby under his heart, he was finally able to hold their little accident in his arms. Tears of joy watered his eyes as the nurse laid him a stark , little baby boy onto his chest. "Hello there," he whispered and pressed a kiss to the infant's head. "It's nice to finally meet you."

When the boy made a whining sound, Chanyeol glanced at Kris. The look in the tall man's glassy eyes was full of love and the smile on his lips was soft, yet so wide. He was shaking a little when he leaned over and brought a hand up to his newborn son over the head. He pressed his mouth against Chanyeol's ear and kissed it. "I'm so freaking proud of you," he whispered. "Thank you so, so much for this masterpiece."




 

 


 

Kyungsoo shed tears of joy and Jongin didn't want to hold him, because he was afraid to break him. "He's so tiny," he whispered as he peeked over Kyungsoo's shoulder, down at the sleeping baby boy.

"He's so beautiful," Kyungsoo added with a smile. He glanced at his best friends. "You're tired, huh?" Chanyeol nodded. "I've called Baek, I'm sure he'll be there soon."

"It's okay."

The words just had slipped past his lips, as the door swung open and an overly excited Baekhyun hopped into the room. Yixing followed a second after with the most giant Teddy bear Chanyeol had ever seen. He dropped the big plushy to the floor and tugged the bow it had around the neck in place.

"Baek are you crazy?"

"Every kid needs a giant, cuddly Teddy bear," Baek waved Kris off. "Congratulations," the then jumped at the Chinese, hugging him. "I can't believe it, you're parents now."

Chanyeol smiled when the brunette pressed a sloppy kiss to his cheek. "Thank you."

"So, where's the precious boy?"

Kyungsoo stepped forwards, handing the baby over to Baekhyun. "Aww," Baek squealed. "Xing, look at him. He's so beautiful."

Baekhyun's boyfriend smiled at the infant and gently him over the head. "What's his name?"

"Well, we didn't think of a name yet," Kris explained, looking at Chanyeol. "We thought we get to know him first."

"We should name him Sehun," Baekhyun stated.

Kyungsoo clicked his tongue. "Baek."

"What? Don't you think he looks like a Sehun? I think he looks like a Sehun. A cute, little Sehunnie."

Yixing and Jongin chuckled when Kyungsoo flicked Baekhyun's forehead. "If you want to have a Sehun, go and make your own."

"Oh come on, don't you think it's a perfect name? It suits him. Plus, it suits both your surnames."

"Well, that's true," Jongin nodded. "Park Sehun and Wu Sehun both sound pretty good. Whose name will he get?"

"We don't know yet," Kris said. "And why do you even care, he's not your baby."

"I want him to carry your name," Chanyeol's voice sounded tired. Softly smiling, he looked up to the Chinese. "And I think Baek is right, Sehun is a pretty name and it suits him."

"See, I told ya," Baek grinned and cuddled the sleeping baby.

And so it was set; Chanyeol's and Kris' little accident got the name Sehun, two uncles that already fought about who would spoil him the most and two parents that were more than happy that this accident ever happened.

And even with all the Baekhyun was talking during the days, with one thing he was right: The best things in life happen when you expect them the least.