♥ XiuHan

Exo Family Stories

 

https://31.media.tumblr.com/26667f4a432dca593664b86b0e17d69b/tumblr_mzqk3sGfmA1r9bvhco1_r3_500.gif
I know, this is very short ㅠ.ㅠ  Forgive me, xm_exofan. ♥

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Huffing in annoyance, Luhan shuffled down a street he was sure to have been before for at least two times in the past three hours. All he wanted was to go to the supermarket to get a couple of sweets and now he was lost, lost in a city he didn’t know.

 

Exhausted the young Chinese searched for the next bench to sit down and sighed loudly once he had found one. Leaning back, he brought a hand to his belly and rubbed it. He was seven months pregnant and the little human inside him was incredible active, making him even more tired than he already was.

 

He scowled as the baby kicked him hardly in the rips. “I’m sorry,” he apologized in his mother tongue. “I’ll get some rest once I’m home.” He looked around, trying to find a sign, a building or whatever told him that he was close to his and his fiancee’s apartment building but he couldn’t recognize anything. “Why the hell does this supermarket even have two exits,” he cursed.

 

The reason Luhan got lost was actually his own fault. Instead of taking the door he entered the supermarket through, he took the another one at the end of the big market and ended up in an area he’d never been before.

 

In his three months he had been in Seoul he had seen a lot. Minseok had taken him to the most famous places but he totally forego to show him around the district they lived in.

 

Fumbling his phone out of his pocket, Luhan called his fiancee but the man didn’t answer. “Great,” Lu grumbled, hanging up again.

 

He got up from the bench and started walking again, taking his bag of sweets and candy with him. Not to walk the whole street down again, he turned into a less crowded road and soon found himself in a quiet alley.

 

As he walked past a small food stall, a man who sat there, eating some food, whistled at him. “Hey there pretty.”

 

Rolling his eyes, Luhan ignored the cat call and continued walking. It was not the first time he got cat called ever since he had left the apartment. It happened way too often and he couldn’t understand how people could call after someone who was more than obviously pregnant and taken. The ring on his finger was hard to miss.

 

Walking a little more, Luhan was still lost. He wandered around countless small alleys and quiet roads until he found himself standing at the entrance of a park he had never been before.

 

Whining a little, the young pregnant entered the park and walked along the winding paths. The next bench was that crossed his way was his again. Sitting down, he once again reached for his phone. “Kim Minseok,” he growled into the phone. “I swear to God, if you don’t call me back in the next ten minutes, I’ll break up with you and go back to China!”

 

Ten minutes passed by without the man calling back and so Luhan called again, even more furious than before. “That’s it! We are over!”

 

Stuffing the smartphone into the pocket of his jacket, Luhan stood back up. He had really no idea where to go or any idea what to do. He had thought of everything. He thought of taking a cab back home but he didn’t have enough left to pay for it and he didn’t own a credit card yet. He also had thought of using a map but his damn phone only gave him informations about the shortest way by bus and Luhan was still too afraid of taking the bus alone. His korean wasn’t bad but he still couldn’t understand everything, so he was afraid of missing his bus stop and getting even more lost.

 

He also gave up on asking people for help. They either waved him off, telling him that they wouldn’t speak english or chinese or he got dumb answers. “Oh, you’re lost? Well, don’t worry, you can come home with me,” was by far the nicest he had heard.

 

In moments like this, Luhan wondered why he even agreed moving to Seoul. Minseok and he could’ve stayed in Beijing. Minseok’s chinese was way better than Luhan’s korean anyways, yet the pregnant said yes when Minseok asked him if they would want move to his home country.

 

Korea was nice, in some points even better than China and Luhan really liked being in Seoul so far but being in situations like this, where Luhan felt helpless and overwhelmed, really made him doubt if it was the right decision.

 

Close to breaking into tears, Luhan shuffled along the area of a playground. No soul was there and so he took place on one of the swings, dropping his grocery bag to the sandy ground. “Minseok,” he sobbed into the phone. “Please, please pick up. Really. Or call me back, please.”




 






 

It was the seventh time his phone vibrated in between the past hour and Minseok really wanted to check who was calling him but he couldn’t. He was stuck in this very important meeting and he knew that his boss would kill him if he would ask to leave the room for a second.

 

Impatiently tapping his foot on the floor, Minseok literally jumped up from his chair as soon as the meeting was over and his boss allowed to leave. He hurried to his desk and sat down, taking out his phone. Four missed calls from Luhan and three messages, telling him that someone had left a voicemail.

 

Wondering what his fiancee could want, Minseok pressed his phone to his ear.

 

“Message 1. Kim Minseok!” Minseok flinched at the snarl. “I swear to God, if you don’t call me back in the next ten minutes, I’ll break up with you and go back to China!”

 

“What the h-” “Message 2. That’s it! We are over!”

 

Raising his brows, Minseok waited for the third and last voicemail, already assuming that it also was from Luhan. “Message 3. Minseok. Please, please pick up. Really. Or call me back, please.”

 

In shock that Luhan obviously was crying in the last voicemail, Minseok hang up and dialed the pregnant’s number. The first beep had barely passed as Luhan answered. “Gof, finally,” he Chinese grumbled. “Do you have any idea how often I’ve called you?!”

 

“Yeah, four times,” Minseok said, earning himself another grumble. “I was in a meeting and couldn’t answer. What’s wrong? You cried.”

 

“What’s wrong? I can tell you what’s wrong! Your child and I are lost!”

 

“Excuse me, what?” Minseok asked with a chuckle. “You are lost?”

 

“What are you laughing at? That’s not funny! I’m out here for hours now!”

 

“Where are you?”

 

“If I would now, I wouldn’t be lost, ! I’ve got no ing idea. I’m at some playground in a park. I need to pee, my feet hurt and I’m hungry!”

 

Biting down his lip to keep himself from laughing out, Minseok hummed. “Alright, switch on your GPS and send me a your location. I’ll pick you up.”

 

“Yeah, and you better fly here! It’s your fault that I’m lost!”

 

Not asking why it would be his fault, Minseok just babbled a short “See you in a few,” into his phone and hang up. Grabbing his jacket he left the office and made his way to the parking lot. Just as he had reached his car, he got a message from Luhan with his location. “How the hell?” He gasped when he saw that his fiancee was almost five kilometers away from home.

 

Around twenty minutes later, Minseok had reached the park and parked his car in a quiet street right next to the park. Following the signs, he soon spotted the playground Luhan was waiting for him and found the pregnant sitting on the edge of a slide, digging a hole into the sand by using his heel. “Babe.”

 

Luhan’s head shot up. “Oh, finally,” he whined.

 

Smiling, Minseok went over to him and knelt down in front of his fiancee, resting his hands on Luhan’s knees. “How the hell did you end up here?”

 

“I don’t know,” Lu cried. “I just wanted to buy some sweets and when I left the supermarket I was lost.”

 

“So, you took the wrong exit, huh? Why didn’t you go back in and leave through the other one?”

 

“It was crowded, so I thought I could just walk around the building,” Luhan mumbled. “That’s all your fault,” he then grumbled and shoved the man in the shoulder. “You should’ve told me about the other exit! And you should’ve showed me around the area!”

 

Biting back a laugh, Minseok nodded. “Yeah, you’re right. I’m deeply sorry. Can you forgive me?”

 

“Only when you take me home now. And only when you run me a bath, cook me a meal and massage my feet!”

 

“Of course. Anything for you my love.” Standing up, Minseok helped Luhan onto his feet and leaned forwards to steal a kiss from the Chinese’s lips.

 

“I don’t think you deserved that,” Luhan bickered.


“I know,” Minseok grinned. “That’s why I stole one.” He took Luhan by the hand and gently pulled him along. “Ah, didn’t we forget your sweets?” He asked, remembering that the pregnant had bought a couple of sweets.


“No,” Luhan said, blushing a little. “I already ate them.”


“Oh, okay. What did you buy?”


“Ah, nothing much. Just a bag of chips, chocolate chip cookies, sour jelly and a pack of these yummy mini cream cakes.”

 

Minseok’s eyes widened. “Y-you ate all of that?!”


“Well, excuse me,” Luhan huffed, placing a hand on top of his round belly. “I walked miles and have to carry a baby around. I was hungry!”


“Yeah, speaking of miles,” Minseok snorted. “Right now, we’re 3.1 miles away from home.”


“How dare you to laugh at that?!”


“I’m sorry, babe,” Min apologized, still snickering. “It’s just a little funny that you walked into the directly opposite direction.”


Luhan made a clicking sound with his tongue. “I see, my misery seems to highly amuse you.”

 

“Oh babe, don’t be sulky.”


“But I am sulky.”


Smirking, Minseok started to poke Luhan’s side, knowing that he would break into laughter because he was more than just a little ticklish. “No,” Luhan whined, trying to push him away but he didn’t stop. “Come on, give me a smile. Just one tiny smile.”


“Never,” the pregnant stubbornly said and cupped a hand over his mouth just as Minseok had poked a very ticklish spot and he had to laugh out.


“Ha! I saw one!”


“Lair!” Luhan stuck out his tongue. “I didn’t smile.”


“Hey, where are you going?” Minseok laughed as Luhan walked away from him.


“Home, of course.”


Stopping in his track, Minseok folded his arms over his chest and raised a brow. “Home yeah? But home is in this direction,” he grinned, nodding his head to the right.


Flushing, Luhan stomped his feet. Just as he wanted to pass by his fiancee, Minseok grabbed him by the arm. “Hey.”


“Just kidding,” Minseok said. “That way is the right one,” he snickered and pointed down the path Luhan wanted to go first.


The Chinese scowled, cursing in chinese. “I hate you.”


“Yeah, so much that you're going to marry me.”

 

Luhan stopped in his tracks, huffing a little. "I hope you remember the voicemail, I've left you," he said, poitning at his fiancee.

 

"You mean the "We're over, I'm going back to China" one?"

 

"Yes, exactly this one."

 

Minseok shrugged. "Well, I'm not gonna stop you. But don't call me when you get lost on your way to the airport."

 

"Please tell me, why I ever fell in love with you. I just forgot," Luhan huffed.

 

"I'm irresistible."

 

The pregnant made a sound. "Yeah, you're lucky you are. Otherwise I would have left you by now."

 

"Yeah, if you wouldn't have the sense of direction of a toast, I'm pretty sure you'd have."

 

"Tease me like that a little more and I might get lost on my way to the altar."

 

"Don't worry, I'll set up big signs you won't be able to miss," Minseok chuckled and wrapped an arm around the pregnant.

 

Letting out a soft laugh, Luhan shook his head. He leaned in when Minseok pressed a lonving kiss to his temple. "I love you," he said in korean and got an reply from his fiancee in chinese. "I love you more."