♥ SeSoo pt.2

Exo Family Stories

http://68.media.tumblr.com/d2ced73f1faf4de0caaabb23dc36b616/tumblr_n5pzxu6hsY1rtjc1po1_500.jpg

 

So, here's part two of the SeSoo request from smilingsadpanda. I hope you like it.
Enjoy ♥

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol probably was the most happiest baby in the world and Sehun was proud to call this naturally joyous sunshine his own. Leaning over to lift his son out of his bed, the little boy flashed Sehun is adorable toothless smile. "Hey there, baby," the father smiled back at the baby and brought him into his arms. "Did you sleep well?"

Chanyeol made a cute gurgling sound in response. His big brown eyes were focused on the zipper of Sehun's hoodie, eying the slider in interest. He tried to grab the silver zip slider, pursing his lips into a pout when he couldn't get a hold of it with his tiny fingers. Sehun chuckled at the cute expression and pressed a kiss to the boy's forehead. He brought the boy to the changing table and laid him down.

"You know," he began as he started to undress the baby. "Papa's out with his friends, so the two of us are alone today."

Chanyeol held onto the wipe pack, squeezing it in hands while his Daddy changed his diaper. "We have the whole day to play," Sehun told him, reaching for a pair of pants.

Clean and with a fresh diaper, Sehun brought his son to the living room and sat him down on the colorful padded blanket that lay on the floor. At the sight of his toys, Chanyeol let out a happy squeak and reached for small blue ball. He broke into laughter when the ball slipped out of his hands and bounced away.

Grabbing the ball, Sehun gave it back to Chanyeol. Immediately, the baby took it and threw it away again. This time the ball hit Sehun and bounced of his knee back to Chanyeol. The boy's eyes widened for a second, as if he knew throwing things was a bad thing, but as soon as Sehun smiled at him, he broke into another giggle.

They continued their little 'watching the ball bouncing' game until Chanyeol started to grab random toys and began to chew on him. It was his way to tell his parents that he was hungry. Sehun lifted him up and brought him to the kitchen. "Look, Papa has made you some food," he smiled and reached for the bowl of pureed vegetables Kyungsoo had left.

Kyungsoo wasn't a fan of this baby food jars and their unnecessary additives and artificial flavors and so he, every day, cooked his baby boy a healthy meal and blended it into a smooth mash.

With wide open eyes the little boy watched as his Daddy scooped up some of the food and brought the spoon to his mouth. He opened his mouth and let out a happy hum while munching on his meal.

"Oh, is this yummy?" Sehun asked. "Did Papa make it good? Papa is a good a great chef, right? Both of us would starve if we wouldn't have him to feed us."

Chanyeol squeaked at the words, opening his mouth to signal his father that he wanted to have more. He clapped his tiny hands when Sehun made a buzzing sound, pretending the spoon would be an airplane.

After he had fed Chanyeol his afternoon snack, Sehun brought the boy back to the living room and then decided to take some work off his husbands shoulders and started to fold the laundry. Every now and then he peeked at Chanyeol, who was busy with squeezing the last sound out of his rubber duckie.

By time Sehun had all the laundry neatly folded and Chanyeol had lost interest in his yellow squeaking duck. Instead he constantly brought his hands to his head, messing up his black locks. He whined loudly, tugging at the strand of hair he had grabbed. "What is it baby?"

Sehun got up from the couch and went over to the boy. He furrowed his brows at the flush on Chanyeol's chubby cheeks and his glassy eyes. He wrapped his fingers around the baby's torso and lifted him off the blanket. Chanyeol cried out, immediately burying his face into his father's neck. The boy was warm, almost burning. He was sweating and the locks at his hairline were already damp from the sweat.

Sehun's heart sped up. Nervously, he hurried to the couch and grabbed his phone. Never before Chanyeol had suffered a fever and he wasn't sure what to do. Rubbing the back of his wailing baby, he impatiently waited for Kyungsoo to answer his call.

"Sehun, I know you love Kyungsoo and that you're afraid that he won't come back home but unfortunately he loves you too and will be back soon. But right now he's having a great time and you disturb us," instead of Kyungsoo, Luhan giggled into the phone. "Bye-bye."

" you, Luhan," Sehun cursed under his breath when the other hang up. He dialed Kyungsoo's number again, pressing his phone hardly against his ear. This time, Kyungsoo answered.

"Sorry," he laughed into the phone. "Lu's a little out of his mind today. What is it? Is Chanyeol crying?" he could hear the baby's muffled hiccups. "Why is he crying?"

"He has a fever," Sehun told his husband. He whined softly. "Babe, I know you haven't seen Luhan in a while and you were looking forward to meeting him but I don't know what to do. Can you come home?"

"I'm on my way."

Sehun sighed. "Thank you, babe."

When Kyungsoo finally was home and unlocked the door to their apartment, Chanyeol was loudly crying, screaming as if someone would try to murder him. His face was red from both, the fever and crying and his tears had wetten Sehun's shoulder. The tall man was shaking, pale and sweating. He let out a shaky breath when Kyungsoo took the baby away from him and slumped to the couch.

Kyungsoo felt his son's temperature and gently rocked him from side to side. "Chanyeol~," he cooed, trying to calm him. He pressed his lips against his tiny ear and whispered comforting words to him. Soon, the boy stopped screaming. His hands held onto his Papa's shirt as he let out faint whines and hiccups.

"Thank god, you're here," cracking a smiled Sehun inhaled and rubbed his face. He still looked as if he was about to cry but he wasn't shaking anymore.

"When did it start?" Kyungsoo wanted to know.

"I don't know," Sehun whined. "We played a bit, then I fed him his afternoon snack and then sometime after this, he started to tug at his hair and began to cry. I didn't notice."

Kyungsoo nodded, still rocking his baby to make him sleepy. Exhausted from crying, the boy soon drifted to sleep. "Call Yixing and ask if we can come over."

Immediately, Sehun took his phone. Yixing, a good friend of Kyungsoo, was a passionate pediatrist and owned a small practice close to Kyungsoo's and Sehun's apartment. "Xing, hey," Sehun greeted the man when he answered the call. "I know it's late and you've already closed the practice but could we come over? Chanyeol's suffering a fever."

Kyungsoo watched as his husband nodded to whatever the man at the other end of the line said. "Okay, thank you. See you in a few," Sehun said and ended the call. "He says we can come over."

They thought Chanyeol was sleeping but he obviously wasn't. Just as Kyungsoo wanted to lie him down, he began to cry. Every attempt to dress the baby ended up with Chanyeol screaming out his  lungs and so, Kyungsoo in the end only draped his baby's blanket over him, to keep from the cold.

Yixing was already waiting for them, opening the door to let them in. "Thank you so much," Sehun almost cried out. "We owe you one."

Yixing only laughed and patted the young father's shoulder. "You owe me nothing. It's my job after all," he glanced at his little patient. "So, when did the fever start?"

"I don't know," Sehun told him. "It was there from one second to the other."

The pediatrist hummed, nodding his head. He reached for the boy, taking him away from Kyungsoo. Chanyeol cried out and Sehun's heart ached at the sight of the tears that rolled down his son's cheeks.

Yixing hushed the baby, rubbing over Chanyeol's round belly to calm him. Chanyeol blinked at the doctor, whining a little. "Are you pain, Chanyeollie?" Yixing asked, never stopping to rub the boy's belly. "You know, to find out what makes you cry you have to stop crying for a while."

Kyungsoo smiled at how his friend talked to the boy and how Chanyeol was listening to the man and completely stopped crying. "Do you think he has a bellyache?"

Yixing shook his head. "No, I don't think so."

Sehun frowned when the Chinese suddenly stuck his pinky into his baby's mouth. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Teeth," Yixing simply said.

"Teeth?" Kyungsoo repeated.

The pediatrist nodded, smiling. "Yes, he's getting his teeth."

Kyungsoo broke into a smile, lips forming into their usual heart shape. "What? Really?"

"Yes," Yixing said, moving the tip of his finger along Chanyeol's gum. "You can already feel them."

Sehun was perplex. "Eh, are you sure? I mean, he's only six months old, isn't that a little early?"

"It's early yes, but not uncommon," the Chinese said, smiling when Chanyeol grabbed onto his finger with both hands. "You should get him a teething ring."

Both, Kyungsoo and Sehun nodded. "What about the fever?"

"There's no need to give him anything against it. It won't be the last fever he'll suffer from now on. Getting teeth is a painful process and often accompanied by fever and diarrhea. He'll be whiny and I can already tell you that there will be a lot of sleepless nights but a teething ring will help to ease the pain. You can also give him food to chew on. Give him a piece of apple or bread so he gets distracted and forgets about the pain. It'll make the whole thing more easy."

Kyungsoo smiled, taking his son from the doctor. He adjusted his baby boy in his arms and pecked his tiny button nose. "You're growing up so fast."




 





 

It was a Sunday morning when Sehun shuffled into the kitchen, almost tripping over his son. Chanyeol squealed at him, brightly smiling, showing off his first two tiny teeth. "Good morning," Sehun smiled at his son. Chanyeol babbled something back in return before the turned away and crawled towards Kyungsoo, who sat at the kitchen table.

"What is it, honey?" Soo asked and picked the boy up. "Are you hungry?"

Reaching out a for a banana, Chanyeol squeaked. "Kya!"

Kyungsoo peeled the banana for his baby and gave it to him. Happily the boy got a hold of the fruit and bit into it. Sehun chuckled, his son over head while leaned down to steal a kiss from Kyungsoo's lips. "Good morning."

"Morning," Soo smiled against his lips. "Slept well?"

Nodding, Sehun hummed. "You got up early," he pointed out. "Why?"

"Didn't you hear? Your son was playing drums in his bed," Kyungsoo laughed.

"Oh yeah? I heard nothing." Sehun chuckled. He leaned down a little to face his son. Chanyeol was still happily munching on his banana. "What are you doing, huh? Are you a little drummer?"

Chanyeol beamed at his father, cheeks smeared with fruit. Babbling, he squeezed some of the banana and offered his Daddy the mashed piece. The parents laughed at the cute gesture. "Ah, thank you, baby. But I'm not in the mood for banana."

Sehun moved to his seat, pouring himself a cup of coffee while Kyungsoo cleaned the little boy's hands and face and set him back to the floor. "Do we want to go out for dinner tonight?"

"If you want to," Sehun shrugged. "Where do you want to go?"

"Yixing has told me about this new family restaurant. They have a play area there, so we won't have a problem with entertaining Yeol." Kyungsoo said and glanced over to his son, gasping at the sight of Chanyeol standing in the doorway. "Sehun, look!"

Sehun turned his head, almost choking on his coffee. "Oh my."

In the time his parents hadn't looked at him, little Chanyeol had crawled to the door and had pulled himself onto his feet. He still stood there, holding onto the door frame in support. Kyungsoo jumped up from his chair and sat down on the kitchen floor. "Chanyeol," he called out, clapping his hands together. "Come here. Come to Papa."

Chanyeol blinked at his Papa, tilting his head a little. When Kyungsoo called out for him again, he eventually let go of the frame, taking a shaky step. "Good," Kyungsoo encouraged him. "One more."

Realizing that he was able to stand on his own, Chanyeol let out a happy squeal. His already big brown eyes were wide open and his lips pursed into a concentrated pout as he took another careful step. Sehun leaped off his chair, running to the bedroom to fetch his phone. He knelt down behind his husband, filming his son's first steps. "Come here, Yeol," Kyungsoo smiled at him, both arms stretched out to him.

Sehun's heart jumped in joy when Chanyeol made another step, followed by another. Slowly and carefully he toddled towards his parents, laughing out as Kyungsoo caught him in his arms, showering him with kisses. "Very good," he praised him, pecking his lips.

The rest of the day, Sehun and Kyungsoo spent sitting on the floor with Chanyeol toddling back and forth between them. And every time Sehun caught his son in his arms and sent him back to his Papa, he couldn't believe how fast his baby was growing up.




 



 

Kyungsoo had to chuckle when he past by his husband and son with a laundry basket in his hands. Sehun lay on the carpet in front of Chanyeol, who was busy with inspecting the remote and it's colorful buttons.

"Chanyeol," Sehun called out, gently chucking under the boy's chin to make him look up. "Yeollie say Daddy."

"Googoo," Chanyeol babbled instead, not looking up from his new toy.

"No~," Sehun whined. "Come on, I know you can say it. Say Daddy. Daddy."

"Nana."

"No, not Banana! Daddy."

Kyungsoo giggled at his husband groan. A few days ago Chanyeol, on his way from the kitchen to the living room, tripped over his own feet and fell, slightly hitting his head on the wall. In shock over what had happened he cried out and to Sehun's and Kyungsoo's surprise the word "Papa" slipped past the boy's lips.

On "Papa" followed "Nana", Chanyeol's version of banana and since that, Sehun tried to tickle a "Daddy" out of his son, in vain.

Whining, Sehun rolled around the carpet. "This is so mean."

"He'll say it one day, you'll see." Kyungsoo chuckled as he sat down on the couch.

"But I don't want him to say one day, I want him to say it now," pouting like a sulky kid, Sehun sat up. He glanced at his baby. "You're so mean, Chanyeol."

This time Chanyeol looked up when his name was mentioned. He locked eyes with his father, mimicking his pout. Kyungsoo snorted, bursting into a loud laughter. Father and son pouting at each other was an adorable sight. Still laughing, Kyungsoo nudged the taller's shoulder with his foot. "Stop sulking," he said. "Get ready, Kris and Joonmyeon will be here soon."

Sehun playfully gasped, looking at his son. "Oh, you heard that, Yeollie? Kris and Joonmyeon will be here soon. That means Baekhyun comes, too."

Tilting his head, Chanyeol babbled something in his  cute baby voice. He still held onto the remote but quickly dropped it to the carpet when Sehun stood up. Wanting to follow his Daddy, the boy pushed himself onto his feet. "Oh, do you want to change, too?" Sehun asked and held out his hand for the little one.

Reaching for the hand that was offered to him, Chanyeol toddled towards his father, grabbing Sehun's index finger with his tiny hand. Kyungsoo watched as father and son slowly walked towards the bedrooms, smiling softly. As soon as they're out of sight, he got up and went to the kitchen to get the cake he had baked and to make some coffee.

Just as Sehun came back to the living room, the doorbell rang. With his son curiously following him, he answered the door. "Hey."

"Hello!" first, Kris and Joonmyeon's son, Baekhyun chirped at him. The three years old boy was brightly smiling, holding onto a yellow car toy.

"Kya!" Chanyeol squealed at the sight of the older boy. He then looked up to Baekhyun's father, squealing even louder.

"Chanyeol, my buddy," Kris smiled, hopping towards the boy. Wrapping his fingers around Yeol's torso, he lifted the boy off his feet, throwing him up in the air. Chanyeol's laugh hollered through the apartment when he was caught and thrown up again.

Chuckling, Joonmyeon shook his head. "These two." he took Sehun in a hug,  patting his back. "How are you?"

"I'm fine," Sehun smiled. "It's nice to have you here after such a long time."

"Oh yeah, it's been a while," Myeon nodded, following further into the apartment. "The last time we were here Chanyeol couldn't walk."

"He's also speaking a little," smiling, Kyungsoo peeked out of the kitchen.

Sehun rolled his eyes. "Speaking," he mumbled. "He's only saying "Papa" and "Nana" which means banana by the way."

"Well, that's better than nothing," Kris said, adjusting Chanyeol his arm. "Right, Yeol?"

Chanyeol gurgled in response, smiling brightly. He reached for one of the tall Chinese' earrings, tugging at it slightly.

"Baba, can Yeollie and I play with my car?"

"Of course you can," Kris smiled. He set Chanyeol back to his tiny feet and him over the head. "But be careful, okay?"

"Okie," little Baek squeaked and grabbed Chanyeol's hand. "Come Yeollie," he said and Chanyeol immediately followed the bigger boy to his play blanket.

And while the two boy's played with Chanyeol's various toys and Baekhyun's yellow car, the parents enjoyed a cup of fresh brewed coffee and Kyungsoo's homemade apple pie. "Baek, do you want to have some cake?" Joonmyeon asked his son.

Nodding, Baekhyun hopped over to his father. Seeing his friend munching on some cake, Chanyeol got up from the blanket and waddled over to the couch. He offered Kris his rubber duckie, squeezing it so it made a sound. "Thank you," the Chinese smiled and took the duck. He then lifted Chanyeol into his lap and fed him a tiny piece of cake. "He's eating so well," he commented as the boy chewed on the pie.

Kyungsoo nodded. "Yeah, we're lucky with him. He eats everything we offer him."

"Yesterday he ate chicken nuggets for the first time," Sehun laughed. "He tried to dip it into the sweet and sour sauce. I tell you, he had the sauce everywhere. But, he liked it."

Kris chuckled. "I wished for Baek to be this easy," he squinted at his son. "Right now he's in the phase where he doesn't want to eat rice."

"I don't like rice!" Baek stated, scrunching his nose.

"A week ago you've eaten it."

"That wasn't rice, Baba."

Kris rolled his eyes. "Of course it was. What do you think are rice cakes made of?!"

"Rice?" the boy grinned.

The Chinese sighed and playfully flicked his son's forehead.

"Baba~" Baek whined, rubbing his forehead.

Chanyeol squealed, looking up to Kris with his big eyes.

"What?" Kris squeaked back. He brought his finger up and tapped the boy's button nose. "Boop."

Chanyeol laughed out, eyes cutely curving into crescent moons.

"Boop," Kris snickered, nudging the boy's nose again.

"Me too, Baba," Baek squeaked. "Baba!"

"Baba!"

Everyone froze after the word had slipped past Chanyeol's lips, especially Sehun. With wide open eyes he stared at his son, who beamed at Kris.

"Baba," he squeaked again.

Kris swallowed and let out an uneasy laugh. "I..oh..uhm.."

"It's okay," Kyungsoo said, gifting the Chinese a comforting smile. "He's a baby, it's normal that he parrots easy things."

"Still," the Chinese mumbled. He glanced at Sehun and tried to smile at his friend. Sehun returned the smile, even though he looked a little hurt.

Chanyeol who didn't get what was going on, let out another happy "Baba," his eyes sparkled, visibly proud that he could perfectly mimic Baekhyun's words.

The afternoon ended a little awkwardly. The Wu family actually had planned to stay for dinner but after the little "incident" Kris convinced his husband to leave a little earlier. Baekhyun was rather sad to leave since he wanted to play with Chanyeol a little longer but Kyungsoo was glad for it. Sehun was sulky and constantly pouting. His son calling Kris "Baba" had deeply hurt him.

Dinner was accompanied by Chanyeol babbling and making other adorable sounds while eating meal. Kyungsoo had clipped his baby boy's bangs away with a ladybug hair clip and cleaned his with sauce smeared cheeks with a wet cloth. "You're such a little mucky pup."

When dinner was over, it was time to get Chanyeol ready for bed. Like every evening, the little boy got bathed. Sitting in his little baby bath tub, the boy was playing with the water and his beloved rubber duckie while Kyungsoo massaged shampoo into his hair. "Ahh!"

"Ah?" Soo laughed at the sound Chanyeol was making. "What's wrong, baby boy?"

Chanyeol looked over to the slightly open bathroom door. "Ahh!"

"Are you calling for Daddy?" the young father chuckled. "You know, Daddy is a bit sulky," he told his son, when Chanyeol looked at him. "Yes, Daddy is sulky because of you."

"Heh."

"Yeah, Daddy is sulky."

"Daddy."

Kyungsoo's eyes widened and a surprised gasped left him. "Say it again, Yeol," he smiled. "Say Daddy."

"Daddy," the boy chirped, beaming. "Daddy."

"Where's Daddy?"

Chanyeol pointed towards the door. "Daddy."

"You're so smart," Kyungsoo praised his son. "Let's hurry and surprise Daddy."

After rinsing the boy's hair and washing his body, Kyungsoo wrapped his son into a fluffy towel. Chanyeol hummed when his Papa dried him off, rubbing the soft fabric over his skin. With brushed teeth and dressed in his colorful pajama, Chanyeol then waddled after Kyungsoo to the living room. His small feet made faint noises on the wooden floor. Sehun laid on the couch, looking up from his phone when his son toddled towards him.

"Chanyeol," Kyungsoo called out. The boy stopped in his tracks and looked back at his Papa. "Who's that?" he asked and pointed at his husband.

Sehun raised a brow and glanced at his son. Chanyeol looked at him, stretching out his arm, pointing his finger at him. "Daddy," the boy squeaked.

Surprised, Sehun jumped into a sitting position. With wide open eyes, he started at his son. "What did you say?"

"Daddy!"

"Yas!" the young man cheered, pumping his fist into the air. "I am Daddy!" he opened his arms and smiled at his son. "Come here you little snuggle bunny."

Laughing, Chanyeol toddled towards his father. He squealed loudly when Sehun snuggled him, blowing raspberries on his neck. "Who am I?"

Touching his father's cheeks, patting them a little, Chanyeol smiled. "Daddy."

"God, I'm so proud of you," Sehun cried. "Kiss," he puckered his lips, breaking into a smile when Chanyeol leaned in for a peck.

Standing a few meters away, Kyungsoo chuckled slightly as he watched his husband and son sharing a kiss. He cocked his head to the side as he let his eyes wander up and down his son's body. Chanyeol still looked tiny and breakable in Sehun's arms, yet it was clear that he had grown so much. He had learned two new words today and Kyungsoo wondered how much more his baby would learn tomorrow.