It's Been A While.

Nothing Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Grace’s POV

I stretch my arms and legs out after the long flight from Melbourne, Australia to Seoul, South Korea. I smile knowing that I finally made it, after spending years dreaming of being here pursuing my dreams, I’ve finally made it, this is it. I collect my luggage from baggage claim and make my way to the exit when I notice a huge gathering of fans and reporters. Guessing that it’s probably some idol group I ignore it and keep walking to the exit. As I move my way through the crowd I feel someone collide with me screaming.

“Gracie!”

As I look up after recognising the voice I see Krystal Jung clinging onto my arm and dozens of reporters focusing on us.

“Hey Krys, it’s been way to long.” I say with a grin before returning her hug as camera flashes go off all around us. “You really don’t know how to keep a low profile do you princess.”

“Grace let’s be real here, what remotely popular idol can go to the airport in Korea without being noticed.” She replies raising her eyebrow cheekily at me. “Anyway I still can’t believe you finally moved to Seoul, you kept me waiting.”

“You know as well as I do that I couldn’t just move here, father would never have allowed it.” A sigh escapes my lips as the two of us walk towards the exit together.

“Yeah I know, how are things on that front anyway.”

“Not so great, we haven’t spoken. Honestly though it’s probably for the best. I couldn’t cope with pretending anymore, I wasn’t happy being who he wanted me to be, the engagement bull was just the last straw.” I reply with a shake of my head as the two of us get in the car waiting for us.

“Well look on the bright side you get to see me again. Plus maybe you’ll finally be able to talk to Jessica unnie. I still can’t believe that idiot hasn’t spoken to you since we came here, especially with how she left things with you, talk about running away.”

“Well I mean it’s been 10 years it’s about time I got to tell her, and she can’t avoid me when I’m standing right in front of her right?”

“No, well at least she better not or else I might have to smack some sense into my unnie’s thick head.” Krystal says with an evil smirk clearly enjoying the idea.

“I just wish she hadn’t run off like that, if she’d waited for my reaction I think she would have been pleasantly surprised, but even then we would have been separated regardless, I just missed her was all, I could’ve used her support over the last few years, thankyou by the way for being there for me Krys, I don’t know what I would’ve done without you as well.”

“Of course I was there, your family Gracie, always have been always will be. You had to put up with me while I was still in diapers, only fair that I’m here for you when you need a shoulder to cry on.” She squeezes my hand with a grin before looking out the car door. “Well here we are Gracie, SM Entertainment. Are you ready?”

“Ready to finally start to live my life? Hell yeah I am.” I reply with a grin.

 

Jessica’s POV

Currently all of the SM’s girl groups as well as a few of the female trainees are gathered in one of the practice rooms waiting to meet our new head choreographer/dance instructor. Only a few minutes ago the CEO was in here to let us know she is only a few minutes away, looking around I see only one person missing from the room, that’s right my sister, Krystal is not here. I pull out my phone and quickly dial her number She picks up within a few rings.

“Hey unnie what’s up.” She says as she answers nonchalantly.

“Yah! Don’t what’s up me! Why aren’t you here, you are the only one missing.”

“Oh right that, well the CEO actually had me picking up the choreographer from the airport so we are on our way there right now.” She replies.

“Really why didn’t he just send a manager?” I ask slightly confused.

“Well you’ll see when we get there, bye unnie!” and with that Krystal hangs up. The nerve of this girl, I scoff in annoyance.

“What’s wrong Sica?” Yuri asks from beside me.

“Krystal is being ultra secretive. I don’t like it.” I reply. We all s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter