Prologue

Nothing Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s POV

The members and I were all sitting in our practice room waiting to be called into the CEO’s office for a meeting about our comeback plans. Taeyeon, Sunny and Seohyun were having a conversation amongst themselves while Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Yoona were all watching something on Hyoyeon’s phone and Tiffany and I were relaxing nearby.

“Tiff, Sica you guys should come check this out.” Yuri said gesturing for us to come over.

“What are you guys watching?” Tiff asks as she moves over to them smiling.

“This awesome YouTuber, Grace, she is incredible, she uploads her own choreographies and also does song covers. She is an amazing dancer and her voice is amazing. Here you should hear her.” Hyoyeon says as she turns the volume of her phone up and everyone surrounds her to listen. “She just uploaded this.”

https://youtu.be/DBLmaRBg4Ss (imagine it’s a girl singing.)

The second the song starts I look up completely surprised by what I hear. It’s a voice I would recognise anywhere, someone I haven’t seen or spoken to for 10 years. As I look at the person on the phone screen, memories come flooding back to me one by one. It’s her.

The song finishes and the girl on the screen speaks to the camera, with a soft smile.

“Hey guys, Grace Park here. I know it’s been quite a long time since I’ve uploaded a song cover, as I’ve mostly been focusing on my dancing. This song is actually a song that has a special spot in my heart, it’s about missing someone who means the world to you, and it is something that I can sincerely relate to. There is someone I miss terribly, and I would give anything to see that person again, so I thought I’d upload this cover for myself but also for any of my amazing subscribers who understand this feeling. Anyway, I am actually back in Melbourne at the mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter