Hero

Nothing Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Grace’s POV

The morning of the filming for the first episode of our show I wake up extremely excited. I yawn as I sit up leaning back against the headboard, smiling gently as I turn to see Jessi still sleeping peacefully beside me. I gently push her hair from her face as I admire her, she’s beautiful inside and out. I don’t know where I would be without her. Even though we hadn’t spoken in years before I came here it was still her that helped me find myself. It’s because of that, I had the strength to follow my dreams and come here to South Korea. Now look at me, I’m a successful youtuber, choreographer for one of the biggest entertainment companies in South Korea and now I even have my own show with someone who I quickly came to consider as family. I may have lost so much over the last few years but I also feel like I’ve finally gained the life that not only myself but my family wanted for me.

I quickly get dressed before checking the time on my phone. With a sigh I move back to the bed where Jessi is still sleeping and place a soft kiss on her forehead.

“I have to go baby. I love you.” I say as I run my fingers gently over her jawline and she stirs, lightly opening her eyes a calm smile on her face.

“Why are you awake so early Gracie?” She mumbles barely keeping her eyes open.

“I have to go film for the show, I’m not sure what time I’ll be finished but I’ll message you when I’m done okay baby.” I say in reply not moving my hand from her face.

“You should stay in bed with me.” She yawns as she tries to pull me back into bed.

I chuckle as I lean forward and kiss her lips gently. “I can’t baby I have to go. You enjoy your day off and get some rest okay. You’ll need it before your comeback.”

“Okay then bye Gracie I love you.”

“I love you too sleepyhead.” I say with a chuckle before grabbing my jacket and heading off.

…………………………………………………………….

I cross the hallway and knock on SNSD’s dorm, hoping to find Yuri already awake and ready so we aren’t late for the first filming. It’s Yoona that opens the door with a smile welcoming me in.

“Morning unnie.”

“Morning Yoong, how are you?”

“I’ve been a lot better thanks Unnie. That talk really helped.”

“That’s good to hear, I’m happy to talk anytime you need it.” I reply with a smile and Yoong leans in to give me a hug. She pulls away not too long after with a grin.

“Yuri’s just finishing getting ready she won’t be much longer.”

“Thanks Yoong I’ll see you later.” I say with a wave as she heads back into her room with a smile. I make my way over to Yuri’s door knocking on it. “Yah Yul, I’m coming in you better not be .” I yell trying not to laugh as I push the door open.

As I make my way into the room I am greeted by Yuri who is pulling on a jacket. She looks up at me with a smirk.

“Jeez Gracie no need to look disappointed, we both know you want to see me .” She says with a wink.

“Eeeww no, hurry up monkey I don’t want to be late.” I say rolling my eyes as I throw myself on her bed waiting for her to get the rest of her things ready. It doesn’t take much longer before the both of us are out the door and on the way to the studio ready to meet up with Rosie and the girls and film the first episode of the show.

……………………………………………………

After arriving at the studio the producers hand us a basic script to stick to but emphasise that we go with the flow and try to keep things fun and light-hearted as much as possible. Yuri and exchange a grin and nod in understanding.

Yuri, Eunho, Minjun and I are all working on our dances for the introduction when the BlackPink girls rock up. With a grin I stop the music and run over to them wrapping Rose up in a bear hug.

“Yah Unnie!! You’re crushing me!!” Rose grumbles.

“Oh shut up and hug me you little .” I threaten with a chuckle.

“Whatever.”

After the two of us let go I greet all of the girls and notice them nervously looking at Yuri.

“No need to be nervous girls, this big idiot over here wouldn’t hurt a fly.” I say with a grin elbowing Yuri in the side lightly.

“Oww..” She says grumbling for a moment before looking up with a light grin. “It’s nice to meet you all. The girls and I have all been watching you since your debut. Congrats by the way, you’re doing very well.” She adds with a smile.

The girls all bow their heads in respect and I watch over proudly.

We then introduce the two boys and everyone spends some time getting to know each other, before giving them a run down on how the show is going to run.

“Basically us four are gonna do a little intro dance before officially introducing ourselves.” I say gesturing to Yuri and the boys. “I mean a lot of people may know who Yuri and I are but the boys are gonna be a big part of this show as well. Then after that we will introduce you guys. We’ll probably ask a few questions about how you got into the idol business as well as dancing in general, before we have a bit of fun freestyling and from there play a few games. After that we will start learning the choreography, I know you guys are busy but it will probably take a while. The official choreo video will be included at the beginning of the next episode as an intro, and will also get uploaded to mine and also Mnet’s YouTube pages.”

“Sounds good to me. I can’t wait to see what kind of Choreography we are learning.” Lisa replies chirpily and the others nod along.

 A few moments later the director signals for me and Yuri to get this show on the road. With a quick ‘Hwaiting’ the two of us launc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter