You Kissed ME!

Nothing Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Grace’s POV

 

I wake up with a pounding headache, squinting my eyes as reach for my phone to check the time. Seeing that it is still early I groan and roll over in bed to be greeted by Yuri’s sleeping form. Images flash through my head of the night before, of her on top of me kissing me, and Jessica running outside. I kick Yuri in an effort to wake her up. She grunts in response.

“Piss off I’m trying to sleep.”

“Yah! Kwon Yuri wake your up!” I say and she sits up before looking at me as her eyes widen as she points at me then looks at the bed.

“What am I doing in your bed?”

“You slept here.” I say bluntly as I lean against the headrest.

“Did we…??”

“Urgh god no, you passed out on top of me and I had to carry your in here.”

“Why was I on top of you?”

“We were drunkenly making out.” I say as I look her in the eyes for a while as her face changes to a look of realization, remembering everything, and the two of us burst out laughing hysterically.

“Ahh I can’t believe I kissed you. Gross.” She says in between laughter.

“OH come on now it wasn’t that bad. You definitely enjoyed it.” I reply with a smirk.

“Maybe I did.” She adds smirking as well, and the two of us start laughing again.

“Seriously though never do that again.”

“No promises, alcohol leads me to crazy things.” She says with a grin. “Did the others go before or after I passed out?”

“Hmm well Jessica left first, and the others all followed her straight away, Sooyoung had to carry Hyoyeon back. We should go get breakfast, I need something to eat.”

“Hmm sounds good to me, can I borrow some clothes, I don’t think I want to face the teasing of the other girls yet.” She asks as she gets off of my bed.

“Sure help yourself. Just grab whatever you want.” I say as I quickly get changed and the two of us head out.

………………………………………………..

Yuri and I head to a popular café for breakfast. When we pull up numerous fans are there to greet us so we smile and take a few photos with them before heading inside for breakfast.

“You just wait, the two of us have been in public together, before you know it there will be a ship name for us.” She says with a grin.

“Haha well the shippers would’ve had a heart attack if they were with us last night hey?” I chuckle.

“Probably, hey how did Sica react to our little display last night?”

“Hmm she was there one minute then gone the next, so I’m not really sure how she reacted.”

“Sounds like she was jealous.” Yuri says thoughtfully as she munches on her breakfast.

“I doubt it, anyway what are you doing this afternoon?”

“I’m spending some time with Yoona, why?”

“Hmm no reason.”

“Omo Gracie were you going to ask me on a date.” She says with a cheeky grin and I punch her shoulder.

“Eeeww no, kissing you was bad enough.” I say laughing and feigning disgust.

“Please we both know you loved it.” She adds laughing. “You should take Jessica out. She is free all day, well if you can drag her out of bed.”

“Oh come on I have been dragging that girl out of bed since I was 6 years old. Let’s go back then I haven’t spent time with her for 10 years I have withdrawal symptoms.” I reply with a grin as the two of us get up and head back to their dorm.

“Fine as long as you are ready for the interrogation from the others.” Yuri says with a groan.

…………………………………………….

The second we walk through the front door we are greeted by everyone but Jessica, Tiffany is death glaring me and I am really confused as to what exactly I did wrong, but I’m sure I will get an explanation.

“So are you two dating or what?” Sunny asks with a teasing grin.

Yuri and I look at each other before bursting into laughter, which seems to be a common thing this morning.

“God, no way in hell would I date Yuri.” I say as we laugh and everyone looks at us confused.

“Jeez thanks for that Grace, I wouldn’t date you either, even if you were the last woman on this earth.” Yuri playfully glares at me as we childishly fight.

“Please you would be begging for some of this.” I say with a smirk as I pose.

“Pfft whatever you reckon.” Yuri replies as the girls look at us confused.

“But didn’t you guys kiss last night.” Seohyun asks with an innocent expression.

“Oh god don’t remind me.” Yuri says while rolling her eyes.

“Yeah because Yuri was unable to resist my charms.” I add with a wink and Yuri puts me in a headlock while I just laugh.

“Well you might want to let Jessica know you aren’t dating then, she was pretty upset last night.” Tiffany says looking slightly more relaxed at this point.

“I will talk to her. Where is she by the way I was hoping to spend the day with her.” I say looking around trying to find her.

“She is in her room asleep.” Taeyeon adds with a gentle smile.

“I should’ve known, thanks.” I say before excusing myself, leaving Yuri to the teasing of her members.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I groan as I hear someone open my door and turn over in my bed trying to ignore them. I feel my bed dip down as someone sits on the bed beside me and gently my head. I am about to turn around and yell at them for interrupting my sleep when I hear something I haven’t heard in years.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter