Planning Something

Nothing Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Grace’s POV

I wake up in the morning after a peaceful sleep. I turn over with a smile to look at the beautiful woman sleeping beside me, a serene expression on her face. I chuckle lightly as I move the hair from her face knowing that I won’t wake her. As I roll over I quickly check my phone to see a message from the girl’s manager asking me to be there to record our collaboration song today. I quickly send a text back asking Jessica’s schedule for the rest of the day, in the hopes of taking her out on a proper date. With a light sigh I get up from bed and make my way to the kitchen, as I decide to give Jaekhyun a call to tell him the news.  As I go to call him I get a message back from Jessi’s manager saying she is free this afternoon and most of tomorrow. I grin as I call Jaekhyun, I know that if I don’t tell him soon, and he finds out from Krystal I will never hear the end of it.

I listen patiently as the phone rings numerous times before a loud voice answers.

“Gracie Babe!”

“Hey Jakey.” I reply as I chuckle at his never-ending enthusiasm.

“So, what does my beautiful bestie need to be calling me at this time.”

“Who says I need anything?”

“Well you obviously called me for some reason I mean we only talked a couple of days ago.”

“I actually was just calling to tell you something, but now that you mentioned it maybe you can help me with something.” I reply.

“Oh, so what’s the juicy gossip you have to tell me?”

“You are such a dork.”

“I believe we have already established that, now spill it.” He replies and I can easily picture the dorky grin on his face.

“So, Jessi and I are official.” I say and I can’t help the grin that spreads across my face.

“About bloody time! I’ve been waiting for this day for years. I’m so proud, my little Gracie is all grown up.”

“You seriously are an idiot.” I laugh as I hear him chuckling on the other side of the phone. I sit down at the kitchen counter leaning my chin on my hand.

“Okay now that we have established that I am an idiot and you finally grew some lady balls and asked Jessica out, what was it you needed help with?”

“I was thinking of taking her on a date, but it needs to be private. I mean obviously, we can’t just reveal our relationship to the public, Korea isn’t ready for that yet. Anyway, I was thinking maybe you knew a few restaurants that might be able to provide some privacy, especially since you are always conducting business here for your family.”

“Sure, I can send you through a few ideas, but surely you aren’t just planning on taking her to dinner. I mean come on Gracie have I taught you nothing? Go big or go home remember.”

“Of course, I remember idiot, I actually had something else in mind as well, seriously would you expect any less.” I reply sarcastically. “Anyway if you can find me a nice private restaurant in Gangneung, I will owe you big time.”

“You do realise Gangneung is a good few hours drive right?”

“Hey go big or go home remember? Plus we both have the day off tomorrow.” I chuckle.

“Fair point. Alright I’ll find something for you. I gotta go anyway. Love ya.”

“Love you too dork.” I say as I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind.

“Who were you talking to?” Jessi whines as I turn around to face the pouting 27 year old.

“Why are you jealous?” I say teasing her slightly.

“No.”

“Don’t worry gorgeous it was just Jake.” I say with a grin as I pull her closer and peck her gently on the top of her head.

“Why are you up so early anyway?” She says with a yawn.

“We have recording today remember?” I answer with a smile. “We should probably get ready.”

“Can’t I just go back to bed?” She says with a sigh.

“Hmm unfortunately not princess, besides the sooner we get this recording done the sooner you can spend the afternoon with me.”

“Who said I’d want to spend my free time with you.” She replies with a teasing grin.

“Ahh you wound me.” I reply childishly as I hold my heart.

“You’ll live.”

“Maybe, but seriously though don’t plan anything for this afternoon or tomorrow.”

She looks at me accusingly, “What are you planning Park Gayoung?”

I raise my hands in defence, “It’s a surprise princess.” I say and add a wink for good measure. “I promise you’ll like it though.”

“Whenever you told me that when we were in high school you always ended up dragging me into some sort of trouble.” Jessi answers still looking suspicious.

“Do you trust me?”

“Of course.”

“Good.” I reply, kissing her gently on the lips. “Now go get your ready for our schedules, so we can get finished as soon as possible beautiful.”

“Whatever.” She says and with a sassy flip of her hair she heads back to the bedroom, while I just chuckle lightly as I watch her go.

Once she is out of earshot I quickly call Taeyeon.

“Morning Grace. What’s up?” She answers quickly.

“Morning Tae, I was actually wondering if I could ask you a huge favour?”

“Sure what did you need?”

“Would you be able to organise it so that Jessi and I could record our parts first? I was hoping to take her somewhere this afternoon.”

“Sure, I guess I could pull some strings. So, I take it you two are official now?” She answers with a chuckle.

“Yeah we are.” I say as a grin creeps across my face.

“Well good to hear, I’m happy for you two. So, what are you planning for this afternoon.”

“I’m taking her away for the night, she just doesn’t know it yet.” I laugh.

“Oh okay, sounds awesome I can get Tiff to pack her a bag to bring if you’d like? Then you wouldn’t have to come home after recording.”

“That would be awesome thanks Tae, I would really appreciate it.”

“No problem, it’s good to see our Sica so happy, I don’t think she notices it, but ever since you moved here, she’s been a lot cheerier.”

I smile happily as I hear Jessi coming out of my room.

“Seriously though thank you, anyway I have to go, I’ll see you at the company.”

“Yeah you bet, I’ll see you there.”

And with that I hang up before turning to face Jessica with a wide smile. While she just looks at me suspiciously.

“I worry when you are planning something Gracie.”

I grin cheekily, and Jessi shakes her head with a smile before I go to get ready, packing stuff for a night away as well and jamming it into my training bag.

……………………………………………………………………….

As we arrive at the company I am approached by none other than Lee Soo Man himself. He looks curiously between Jessica and I before turning to face me with a small smile.

“Gayoung, I was hoping I could speak to you in my office for a moment about an opportunity I have for you. Jessica, they are ready for you in the recording studio as well.” He says with a small nod before turning and starting to walk slowly to his office.

I quickly turn to Jessi with a small smile. “I’ll meet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter