Finally

Nothing Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Grace’s POV

The filming for the BTS episode of our show passed by really quickly, Yuri sat out of the choreography video at the end due to having to leave for some of their final comeback promotions since SM had decided to cut the promotions short. Eunho was absent due to family commitments leaving Minjun and I to teach the guys the choreography we had planned. Jimin, J-Hope and Jungkook are all such amazing dancers and they learnt the choreography quickly. The episode was a blast to film thanks to the energy the three of them brought to it. The episode was set to air a few days later.

On leaving the studio I thank the BTS guys and spoke to the producers about the next episode. I couldn’t begin to contain my excitement when I found out Twice’s J-trinity was set to be our next guests. The fangirl inside me couldn’t contain her excitement, as I make my way home with a huge grin on my face.

After arriving at home, I am quick to take out my phone and make a call. The person on the other end answers grumbling after a few moments.

“Park Gayoung do you have any idea what time it is over here.” He answers sounding extremely unimpressed.

“No, I don’t Jakey and frankly I don’t really care, you’ll never guess who the next guest on Yuri and I’s show is gonna be.”

“Well the only groups that get you excited like that are 4minute, Twice and Red Velvet. So, considering you see Red Velvet all the time now and 4minute have disbanded I’m guessing it’s Twice.” He replies still sounding uninterested.

“I get to teach the J-trinity one of my choreographies Jakey! Do you have any idea how amazing that is?” I reply excited.

“Okay wow calm your , crazy.” He says chuckling. “I can’t believe you woke me up for this. You seriously . Oh and bye the way Donghyun will be in town Friday, he said he can meet you for lunch so you can talk to him about the company then.”

“Oh, please you love me and we both know it. I’ll text Donghyun now and organise something. Anyway, I have to go make some more phone calls, bye babe love ya!” I say before hanging up laughing as I hear Jaekhyun continuing to grumble on the other end of the phone. After hanging up I send a quick text to Donghyun asking if he was okay with meeting me for lunch at twelve.

I quickly scroll through my contacts before finding another number and dialling.

“Hello unnie?” I hear the answer come through.

“Hi Irene!” I reply enthusiastically.

“You sound like you are doing well unnie, what can I do for you?”

“I am fantastic Irene! Anyway I promised you guys a feast after you won on a music show and I was just wondering if you were free on Friday night?”

“Yeah definitely. We were just going to hang at the dorm and watch the new episode of your show anyway.” She replies happily.

“Awesome well the girls were gonna do the same while Yul and I cook dinner.” I reply. “We were just gonna hang out in my apartment afterwards as well to celebrate them wrapping up promotions.”

“You live right across the hall from the unnies right?”

“Yeah sure do.”

“What time do you want us to come around?”

“Anytime after 5 should be fine, I am meeting with a friend for lunch and I am not a hundred percent sure when I’ll be done but I’ll text you anyway.” I reply looking forward to it.

“Sounds good unnie, I’ll let the girls know and we will see you then.”

“Sweet.”

“And unnie?” She says.

“Yeah?”

“Thanks for looking out for us.” She adds.

“Don’t worry about it. You girls deserve it. Anyway I have to get going, I’m gonna go cook for the others they should be home anytime now. Bye Irene.” I reply.

“Bye unnie.”

After hanging up I quickly rush into my room to get changed before rushing out to the shops to grab some ingredients for dinner and heading over to the dorm.

……………………………………………………………………

Upon entering the dorm room I am humming happily to myself. I walk down the hallway and upon entering the lounge room I almost drop the bags of food as I look at the couch with wide eyes. Yoona and Yuri are currently wrapped up in each others arms engaged in a passionate lip locking session.

I grin widely.

“OMG Finally!!” I say happily as I watch the two of them spring apart at the speed of light. Yoona almost falls off of the couch blushing brightly but Yuri is quick to catch her.

“What are you doing here?” Yuri replies trying to hide her blush.

“Well I thought I’d come surprise you guys by cooking you dinner, but it turns out I was the one who got a surprise huh?” I answer smirking teasingly.

“Shut up.” Yuri answers.

“Of course don’t mind me, I’m gonna go and cook dinner. I’ll stay out of sight I promise. You may continue. As you were.” I reply with a cheeky bow before heading off to the kitchen.

“I hate you Park Gayoung.” I hear Yuri yell after me, so I stick my head back around the corner and blow her kiss winking at her before heading off to make dinner.

My mood only gets better as the night goes on. The rest of the girls get home about half an hour later. Sooyoung is the first to appear, her head popping into the kitchen at the smell of food. She steals a few pieces of meat before heading back out to the lounge room with the others. A few moments later Jessica appears, leaning against the doorframe with a smile as she watches me cook.

I grin happily at her as she comes and wraps her arms around me from behind.

“Hey baby.” She says as she leans her chin on my shoulder. “I didn’t realise you were coming to cook for us.”

“Filming wrapped up quickly today and I was bored so I decided to surprise you.” I say giving her a quick peck on the lips before turning back to the dish in front of me.

“You seem happy today. What’s got you in such a good mood?” She asks curiously.

“Everything.” I say with a smile. “I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world.” I add and she blushes before I continue. “Filming went well, I got to dance with some incredible dancers, I found out Twice’s J-trinity is our next guest.” I add and chuckle as Jessica rolls her eyes at me.

“You are a hopeless fangirl I swear.” She answers.

“Plus Donghyun is in town on Friday and I am going to have lunch with him, and talk to him about the possibility of starting up our own company”

“Really?”

“Yeah I mean at the moment I just want to get some ideas and see what it entails, nothing is set in stone and I can imagine we should talk to the girls about it as well. I brought it up with Tae the other night and she said it was a good idea to look into it.”

“You’d do all this for us?”

“Of course, you guys have become family to me and don’t you think it would be amazing if all of us could be ourselves without having to worry about losing our jobs. I mean I can imagine there would be a lot of criticism and hate, but the statement made would be something that could help people everywhere. Besides like I said you could start the fashion label you’ve always wanted to and everyone would get more say over their music. Don’t you think it would be worth it?”

“God I love you baby.” Jessica answers smiling before pulling me in for a kiss.

“I love you too Jessi.” I reply before my face lights up again. “Speaking of love you’ll never guess what I saw when I first got here.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter