Official?

Nothing Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Grace’s POV

I wake up with a yawn, stretching as I sit up in bed. Last night was the best sleep I have had in years. I reach over a take my phone typing a quick message to Jessi with a grin.

TO: Jessi

Good Morning beautiful ❤ I can’t wait to see you at the company later. Xox

I quickly jump out of bed and throw on my workout clothes ready to go for a morning run. As I leave my apartment I meet Yuri out the front of the dorm and the two of us head out together, jogging alongside one another.

“Morning Gracie.” She says with a grin.

“Morning Yul, how was your day yesterday?” I ask as we jog along.

“Hmm reasonably boring. I saw your video yesterday, that took guts.”

“I probably should’ve done it a long time ago.”

“I think everyone understood how hard that was for you, I wouldn’t worry about it.”

“Thanks Yul.”

“No problem, now tell me, that amazing morning you were mentioning wouldn’t happen to have anything to do with why Sica was blushing like crazy yesterday when she came home.” She says with a smirk as she turns to look at me.

“Hmm it might have.” I say with a grin before sprinting off laughing.

“Yah get back here Park Gayoung! Tell me what happened! I need details god damn it!” She says as she sprints along behind me.

…………………………….

After our run Yuri and I head our separate ways. Yuri heads back to the dorm to wake the girls for their recording and I head off to the company for yet another practice session with Red Velvet.

The session passes quickly with the girls all having perfected the choreography. They all head off for their next schedules. I lie down in the middle of the practice room with my eyes closed for a moment enjoying the silence. As I lie there I hear the door open slightly, as someone comes in quietly. I tilt my head back slightly in an attempt to see who it is that has come in. I smile as I recognise who it is, and watch silently as she takes a spot on the floor next to me.

“Hey Gracie.”

“Hey beautiful.” I reply with a grin turning slightly to face her.

“You know I was worried when I saw you just laying here, it’s not like you to not be up and dancing.” Jessica replies.

“I was just enjoying the quiet for a moment, the Red Velvet maknae’s were in a crazy mood today.” I reply with a chuckle.

“Fair enough. Umm I was wondering if you were free later? I feel like we should probably talk about yesterday.” She says with a hint of nervousness.

“I was maybe gonna film something for my channel, but other than that I am free. Do you just want to come around to my place?”

“Sure sounds good.”

Before either of us can say anything more the door opens and in flows the rest of Girls Generation.

“I hope we aren’t interrupting something.” Taeyeon says with a smirk and Jessi just rolls her eyes as the two of us sit up.

“Hey guys.” I say with a grin as they all join us on the ground. “How was recording?”

“It was good, you should get a copy of the title song in the next few days so you can start on the choreo.” Tae replies.

“Sweet sounds good, I can’t wait.”

“Oh, and has our manager spoken to you about recording for our Collab track?”

“Yeah he mentioned it to me the other day.”

“Awesome.”

“So how has your morning been Gracie unnie?” Yoona asks with a smile.

“Yeah really good.”

“Of course, it was good, she spent her morning with me.” Yuri adds as she wraps an arm around me and leans her head on my shoulder.

“Yeah it’s just a pity you can’t keep up with me.” I say rolling my eyes and turning to look at her with a smirk.

“Please not everyone has your stamina.” She replies with a pout.

“Stop pouting like a two-year-old.”

“Shut up Gracie.”

“Are you sure you two aren’t dating?” Yoona asks looking at us with a slight glare, obviously suspicious. “Because you definitely act like it.”

I chuckle as I gage her reaction. If I knew any better, I’d say she was jealous. I look at Yuri with a smirk and she cuddles closer in reaction, reading my expression.

“They aren’t dating.” Jessica answers with a slight glare our way, her voice icy.

“And how would you know that Sica, we might be.” Yuri says sticking her tongue out childishly. The glare Jessi sends our way is enough to make anyone scared, and I sheepishly rub my neck wanting no part in this. Yuri and Jessica continue glaring at each other for a few moments, before Jessi smirks and stands up pushing Yuri off of me and sitting in my lap facing me. I look at her slightly confused before she leans in and captures my lips with hers, possessively. My eyes open wide in shock, before I react grinning into the kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter