The Bromance Begins

Nothing Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Grace’s POV

The four of us get into the back of the car all chatting amongst ourselves happily.

“Thanks for offering to help guys, but seriously I don’t have much to unpack I didn’t bring much with me.” I say before suggesting something, “So how about once we have finished packing, we go get some alcohol and food, I will cook us up a feast, and we have a bit of a house warming party.”

“Hell yeah, it’s been way too long since I’ve eaten your cooking, I’ll message Amber to come help out then we can get it done even quicker.” Krystal says with a grin.

“You had me at alcohol and food.” Hyoyeon replies.

“Same here it’s been a while since we’ve just laid back, I’ll message Sooyoung, she’ll be up for anything if food is involved.” Yuri says with a smirk. “What’s the address?”

Just as I am about to answer we pull up at a large apartment building. The three girl’s eyes go wide.

“Holy , seems like we won’t have far to stumble back to our own beds if we get too drunk tonight Hyo.” Yuri says with a grin.

“What number are you in?” Hyoyeon asks.

I quickly answer and Yuri starts chuckling.

“Well allow me to show you to your new place neighbour. Your right across from us.” She says with a smirk, and with that the three of us grab a box of my things each and make our way upstairs. As we reach my new place Yuri points out the apartment across the hall, “That one’s ours.” She says with a grin and we all enter the apartment.

Inside I smile at the interior while Krystal gasps.

“How in the world can you afford this Gracie? Especially after everything with your dad?”  She asks seriously.

I shrug, “YouTube pays well when you amass a few million followers, plus Mum left me a fair bit of money in her will. Besides SM got me a good deal on it. Apparently, he even had them convert a couple of the extra bedrooms into my own personal dance studio.”

“You know what would be hilarious?” Krystal asks with an evil smirk.

Yuri, Hyoyeon and I all look at her curiously.

“Let’s not tell Jessi unnie Gracie lives here, let her be surprised when they meet in the hallway or something.” She laughs at her plan.

“OMG she would kill us for not mentioning it.” Hyoyeon answers with a grin.

“I say we keep it from her.” Yuri adds, “I can hear the dolphin scream from here.”

I just laugh along with the three agreeing.

“Alright message Amber and Sooyoung, let’s get this unpacking done so we can eat, I’m starving.”

With that both Yuri and Krystal message the others, Yuri’s text making all of us laugh.

 

TO: Shikshin Giant

Come to the apartment across from our dorm, tell no one, especially not Sica. There will be food. Lots of it, and alcohol ;P

 

Within seconds Yuri receives a reply.

 

FROM: Shikshin Giant

I’M ON MY WAY!!

 

Within a couple minutes there was a knock on the door, which I answer to find A grinning Sooyoung and Yoona.

“You better not have told Jessica, Soo.” Hyoyeon says.

“No way, Yoona had my phone though so when she saw food she tagged along. Why aren’t we telling her about Grace being our new neighbour?” She asks.

“Krystal thought it would be funny if they randomly bumped into each other in the hallway. There’s obviously some form of tension there, what happened between you two anyway?” Yuri asks after filling in the two shikshins.

“My unnie is an idiot that’s what.” Krystal says rolling her eyes.

Before I can answer the doorbell rings again and I quickly let Amber in.

The seven of us quickly unpack my stuff while I vaguely explain what happened between me and Jessi.

“Wait so let m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter