Comebacks and Heart to Hearts

Nothing Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Grace’s POV

A couple of days after our filming is also the day that the girls are scheduled to have their comeback. The music videos had been released now all that was left was for their first live performance. The music videos had received a hugely positive response which had left the girls excited for the performance.

Of course I tagged along to the MCountdown with them to wish them luck and give them my support. I was currently sitting in the dressing room with Jessica napping quietly in my lap while waiting for the others to finish getting their make-up done. I smile contently as I run my fingers through her beautiful hair, feeling lucky that I finally can call her mine. I look up as the door opens and Yuri and Taeyeon walk in to the dressing room. Yuri throws herself on the couch next me with a grin. I elbow her in the stomach before lifting a finger to my lips.

“Be quiet pabo, my baby is asleep.” I say with a quick glare her way before turning back to Jessi’s hair.

“Alright, Alright sorry jeez.” She replies chuckling.

“How much longer do you guys have before you have to go out.” I ask turning my attention to Tae.

“About 20 minutes.” She answers as she pulls her phone to check. “The others are almost done, so you should probably wake her up.” She adds with a soft smile.

“Sure.” I reply as I lightly shake Jessica’s shoulders. “Hey babe you have to wake up and get ready.” I say lightly as Jessi scrunches her face up cutely, without opening her eyes. I chuckle lightly.

“Come on princess get up.” I say as I lean closer to her face, she groans and waves her hand completely ignoring me. I roll my eyes before leaning in and placing a kiss on her lips. I grin in victory as she smiles lightly into the kiss before I pull away. “I knew you were awake.” I add as she groans before sitting up.

I grin at her happily as the door to the dressing room opens up as the rest of the girls come in followed by some of the Super Junior boys.

Donghae walks over to Jessica with a smile and the two start chatting together happily, I just move away and lean against the wall watching quietly.

I barely move even after Yuri comes over to stand beside me.

“You know I thought Sica’s death glare was scary, but I think yours when you are jealous takes the cake.” She whispers as she leans towards me slightly. I look over at her momentarily.

“I wouldn’t say I’m jealous.”

“Don’t bull me Gracie.”

“Fine maybe I am a little, but really I know no one can take her from me. I guess I just wish I could make it known that she’s mine you know? I wanna show the world how happy and proud I am to have her as my girlfriend but I can’t.” I reply scratching the back of my neck.

“Of course. It’s one of the many downfalls of this industry. I’ve always wondered how Tae and Tiff have kept it together all this time but then at the same time I can see how much they love each other so it’s obviously worth it. You and Jessi will be fine. You’ve been through much more than just having to hide a relationship.” Yuri replies thoughtfully.

“Mmm true thanks Yul.”

“No problem at all buddy.” She adds with a grin.

“How’s things going with you and Yoong?” I ask as I change the subject.

“I dunno, everything is normal I guess.” She replies with a shrug.

“You know you should grow some balls and ask her out.” I add with a chuckle.

“But what if she doesn’t feel the same.”

“Then she doesn’t feel the same, you have your closure and you won’t have to keep wondering about what if and eventually you’ll move on. It won’t be easy but I mean I’ll be here for you the whole time. Anyway my hunch says she feels the same.” I reply seriously.

“Thanks Gracie.” She replies with a smile before giving me a hug.

“Kwon Yuri. Get your hands off of my girlfriend right now.” I hear as I look up and see Jessica standing in front of us with her hands on her hips. At a second glance I notice the guys have left and it is only us in the room once more.

“Yikes, I was wrong Jessica’s glare is still scarier.” Yuri says as she lets go of me and rushes over to hide behind Yoona who just shakes her head lightly at her.

“Hey babe.” I smile at her gently, which she returns.

“Hey.”

I hear the door to the dressing room open again.

“2 minutes girls.” One of the staff members says before disappearing again.

Jessica just keeps looking at me before I pull her into my arms as soon as the door closes again.

“You are cute when you are jealous princess.” I say with a grin.

“So are you.” Jessica replies with a knowing smirk and I just scratch my neck sheepishly.

“Right well good luck beautiful I’ll be watching.” I say with a grin and Jessica chuckles before pulling me in for a lingering kiss in front of all of the girls.

“You are mine and mine only.” She says with a smirk before pulling away and heading out of the room with the other girls.

Jessica’s POV

After we all come off of the stage after what was a very successful comeback stage, we all head straight to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter