A Familiar Face, A Familiar Feeling

Nothing Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Grace’s POV

A couple of days had passed since the first dance practice with the girls, and things were running smoothly with the first part of the choreography. I was currently on my way to the airport to pick up Jaekhyun. Once I arrive I park my new mustang out the front and head inside to find him. On the way to the arrivals area a few fans stop me for photos, to which I happily oblige. They congratulate me on my new job and as I am turning away after saying goodbye I just about get flattened by a hug.

“Jakey seriously stop you weigh a tonne I can’t breathe.” I say laughing.

“It’s all muscle babe, you love it.” He says with a wink.

“I don’t care if it’s muscle or fat, you are heavy and I can’t breathe you idiot! Let me go so I can at least return the hug.”

With that he lets go and turns me around giving me a cheeky grin. I just shake my head and lightly punch him in the stomach to which he feigns hurt and I turn around to start walking to my car leaving him behind.

“Yah wait up Gracie!” He says jogging after me still grinning.

“How you are older than me I still don’t understand.” I say shaking my head.

 

We walk together outside catching up on everything.

“How’s your family? Is your brother coping well with the business, now that your dad has retired?”

“Yeah everyone’s good Dad is loving being able to spend more time with Mum and Donghyun is adjusting well, he was made to be a CEO I swear, he’s so boring.” He replies rolling his eyes. I just laugh in reply.

“Not everyone is a total dork like you.” I say as we get in my new car Jaekhyun nodding in approval as he gives it the once over.

“So, I’m free for the day, how about you show me where you are working, and we can work on something together. It’s been a while since we’ve danced together.”

“Sure, I don’t see why not. We could record it for my channel. The subscribers have been wondering why there was a lack of you in my videos.” I say with a grin as we head towards the company.

……………………

I park my car in the carpark at the company and head inside with Jaekhyun following along behind me rambling on about random things.

“Jeez do you ever stop talking?” I say rolling my eyes at him.

“Hmm I can think of numerous things that can shut me up.” He replies with a wink.

“You, my friend are a ert and I pity the girl you marry in the future.” I say as we enter the free practice room. “Speaking of which how are things going with your favourite dance instructor.” I smirk at him and he laughs.

“I’m pretty sure she doesn’t even know I exist Gracie. You know I’m not good at the whole dating thing.”

“Man up, make her notice you. You have so many charms babe, you just have to use them to your advantage.” I say with a grin. “Make her notice you in class, we both know you are one of the best dancers there, so step up and prove it.

“Good pep talk Gracie.” He replies fist bumping me, “What about you and Jessica?”

“I haven’t even been here a full week yet Jakey, give me time, I haven’t even had the chance to talk to her alone yet.” I sigh and run my hand through my hair.

“Well then you just need to make it happen, step up and show her what she’s missing.” He says with a teasing smirk.

“Hey don’t steal my motivational speech you dork.” I say as I throw my jacket at him, which he catches while laughing.

“Come on oh great choreographer Grace show us what you’ve got, I haven’t seen you dance for ages, you might be losing your touch for all I know.” He says teasing me, I just shake my head at him chuckling and the two of us start dancing.

 

Jessica’s POV

I wake up to the sound of the girls laughing in the lounge, so I slowly drag my way out of bed to see what the fuss is about. Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung and Yoona are all sitting on the couch reading something on Yuri’s laptop.

“What the hell is all the fuss about this early in the morning, some of us are trying to sleep.” I say grumbling as Yuri looks up at me grinning.

“We were just reading this new article about Grace, don’t you think it’s funny how she’s just a YouTuber, but everyone treats her kind of like an idol, I bet she’ll be even more popular once she starts modelling.” She says.

“Hmm maybe, what’s the article about?”

“Her embracing her rumoured boyfriend at the airport oh so lovingly.” Yuri replies with a smirk, and my expression quickly darkens.

“Those two have been together forever, it’s not like it’s anything new, the reporters should find something more interesting.” I reply grumpy before returning to my room to get dressed. I catch the looks the girls give each other followed by the laughter as I shut my door.

………………………………………….

The nine of us all head to the company for another exhausting day of dance practice. Yuri texting someone on the way in.

“Who are you texting?” Seohyun asks.

“Just Gracie, apparently, she’s been here most of the morning, filming some new routines for another video.” Yuri replies.

“Is all she does dance? No wonder she has such a killer body.” Taeyeon replies with a nod of approval before scratching her neck sheepishly when Tiff glares at her.

“Her fitness is no joke, I went for a run with her the other morning and she could run circles around me.” Yuri says with admiration.

“I guess she hasn’t changed all that much then, when I knew her she lived for dancing, and music as well. Whenever Krystal and I couldn’t find her she was usually at the dance studio, dancing for hours on end.” I say.

“I can’t wait to see what she has come up with this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter