Busted

Nothing Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Grace’s POV

For the filming of the TWICE episode Jessica came to watch and support Yuri and I however by the end of the filming she was in a foul mood.

“You are too much of a flirt Park Gayoung.” She says turning her back to me as the three of us head to my car. Yuri is just watching the two of us amused. Getting into the car Yuri jumps into the back seat and looks about ready to get out the popcorn.

“Babe, you know I’m just a naturally friendly person, I didn’t want to flirt with them I promise.” I whine, starting the car as I pout at my jealous girlfriend.

“Please, you were so excited about this episode filming all week, now I can see why.”

“Jessi, I am always excited about getting to work with amazing dancers. I’ve wanted to film a dance with Hirai Momo for so long now, of course I was excited.” I say as we pull up at a red light. “Besides why would I want to flirt with those girls when I am already dating the most beautiful woman in the world. I’ve been in love with you for over 10 years Jessi.”

“I dunno Grace you tell me.” She says glaring at me before turning to look out the window.

I sigh loudly as the light turns green, and I continue the trip back to our apartments. The rest of the trip is spent in silence. I know she isn’t really mad, and I make the decision to not let her leave this car without this being solved.

As we pull up at the apartment car park, Yuri is quick to get out throwing me a wink as I lean over Jessica quickly locking her door. She turns around with a glare.

“Let me out Grace.”

“Nope, you are coming with me.” I say with a grin as she slumps back into her chair, with her arms crossed. “I have a restaurant booked for us for dinner, and I promised you I would take you shopping after the filming. So, we are going.”

She still doesn’t answer me, so I take my seatbelt of and lean closer to her, gently turning her chin to face me. She looks at me waiting for me to speak.

“Look Jessi, I am sorry that I upset you, I know I have a naturally flirty personality, but I need you to know that no matter what, no one will ever hold a place in my heart the way you do. I love you so freaking much Jessica Jung. Nothing can change that, and no one can ever compete with you okay?” I say with a smile gently running my thumb along her cheek.

“I love you too Gracie.” She answers smiling gently as I pull her in for a kiss.

The kiss is quick to turn heated, Jessica pulling me closer to her.

I pull away short of breath.

“Babe, it’s probably best if we continue this when we get home, we are kind of exposed here.” I chuckle.

“Right, of course. Later.” She answers looking at me, her eyes clouded as she runs her hand through her hair.

“Come on, let’s go shopping.” I say as I take her hand in mine, bringing it to my lips and pecking it gently while I start the car again.

……………………………………………

After walking around Hongdae for hours, my arms completely loaded with bags of stuff Jessica has bought I have to say I am rather happy that it is time to go to our dinner reservation.

During dinner Jessi and I talk about our future, discussing the company to begin with before moving onto the possibility of us revealing our relationship. We both know we no longer want to hide it. If I could I would shout it to the world right now, because there is nothing I want more than for everyone to know how proud and lucky I am to be dating Jessica and to be in love with her.

After dinner we head back home, the drive home dragging on, the traffic heavy. I sigh as we once again get stuck at a red light. Jessica chuckles beside me, taking my hand in hers as she brings it to her lips, kissing the back of it gently.

“Jeez babe anyone would think you are in a rush to get back home.” She chuckles smiling at me teasingly.

“Well maybe I am.” I reply.

“And why would that be?”

“Because when we get home I finally get to be alone with my beautiful girlfriend. Without the eyes of the world on us.” I answer honestly as I lean over and place a gentle peck on her lips. I go to lean back in again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter