Hearing Her Story

Nothing Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s POV

Currently all the girls and I were lounging around in the living room together on one of our few days off. By the time evening hit everyone had decided to just stay in and spend time together. Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung and Yoona were all sitting in front of a computer watching something. Tae and Tiff were as usual flirting in the kitchen, Seohyun, Sunny and I were just chilling on the couch.

“Hey Jessi.” I look up as Sooyoung waves me over.

“What is it?”

“Who is this guy in all of Grace’s cover videos? There aren’t many he isn’t in.” She says.

“Yeah then all of a sudden she just stopped posting cover videos at all, at least until that one the other week.” Yoona adds.

“I can’t believe you guys are spending the morning stalking Grace’s YouTube channel. Anyway let me see.”

They show me the video and I smile slightly when I see the beginning. “It’s her twin brother Mitchell.”

(imagine this as Grace, her brother and Jaekhyun and their group of friends.)

“Hmm I wonder why they stopped making videos then, maybe they fought.” Hyoyeon says, and I notice Yuri’s facial expression becoming slightly darker and thoughtful.

“Those two were virtually inseparable, they had all the same interests and everything so I doubt they fought. Yuri you look like you know something, care to fill us in.” I say as Yuri looks at me slightly surprised.

“Umm..” She says before being interrupted by Taeyeon who has come over with a grin, and Yuri sighs in relief.

“Hey guys I just found out we have a new next door neighbour. We should go greet them, and apologise in advance for all the weird hours we get home.” Taeyeon suggests with a smile, and I notice the four girls next to me all looking at each other suspiciously. ‘What the hell are these four hiding.’ I think to myself.

“Sure sounds good, just give me a second.” Yuri says before heading off to her room quickly. I shake my head at her before turning to Taeyeon.

“So do you know anything about the new neighbour?” I ask.

“Nope not a thing,” She says before turning to Yuri who has come back out of her room grinning evilly, “You ready now?”

“Yeah sure. Is everyone coming.” Yuri replies with a chuckle before turning to look at the other three who all smirk.

“Seriously what are you four smirking at?” I reply with a glare.

“Hmm nothing unnie.” Yoona replies while trying her best to look innocent.

“Pshh whatever I’m not convinced, let’s just go get this over with.” I reply before the nine of us head to the front door. I hear the four girls laughing behind me as the rest of us walk across the hall and I press the doorbell.

“Whoever lives here must be pretty well off to afford to live here. This apartment complex isn’t cheap, especially this floor.” Sunny says.

“Yeah and I think anyone who wants to rent this has to go through SM as well.” Seohyun adds.

Frustrated at the lack of an answer I press the doorbell again.

“I’m coming.” We hear a muffled answer coming from inside as well as the sound of something falling over. Within a few moments the door opens and my jaw drops in surprise. There standing in front of me in just a bra and her jeans, looking rather flustered is Grace. I can’t help but stare at her before going red when I realise she is looking at me with her eyebrows raised, and the rest of the girls have burst into laughter behind me.

“God dammit Grace who the hell opens the door half !!” I yell embarrassed.

“Well I wasn’t expecting to see all of you here was I,” She says sending a death glare Yuri’s way who is still laughing like a madwoman, “besides you should just be glad I wasn’t completely . If I was you wouldn’t be able to keep your hands off this gorgeous body Jessi.” She says with a wink.

“PARK GAYOUNG!!!!” I yell before smacking her over the head numerous times while she just laughs at me.

“Yah! Are you a crazy woman, stop hitting me so I can go put a shirt on, jeez. You guys can all make yourselves at home by the way, I’ll be out in a sec.” She says before running away to her room.

I turn to see Yuri still laughing. “What the hell is so funny?”

“I told her to dress y because we were going out, but I didn’t expect her to come out like that. Ah that was priceless, did you enjoy the view Sica?” She replies with a smirk.

“Aish, do you want to die Kwon Yuri?” I reply throwing a pillow at her.

“It’d be so worth it just to see your reaction again. Honestly drool much?” Tiffany adds in with a grin.

“Not you too Tiff.” I say grumbling.

“Too be honest though that girl is fit, damn.” Taeyeon adds with an appreciative nod.

“Yah! Byuntae!” Tiffany yells scowling at her girlfriend while everyone laughs.

A minute or so later Grace comes out to join us.

“So what brings you all to my place?” She asks as she throws herself on the couch next to Yuri.

“We came to greet the new neighbour, not knowing it was you.” Sunny says before turning to the four that knew I lived here. “How come you girls didn’t tell us it was Grace that moved in?”

“We thought it would be hilarious to see Sica’s reaction when she found out.” Hyoyeon replies shrugging nonchalantly.

“You guys must have a death wish.” Sunny says laughing.

“Are you guys busy tonight? I could cook us up a feast if you want.” Grace says as she lies her head in Yuri’s lap looking rather comfortable.

“Hell yes, your cooking is the best unnie!!” Yoona says happily.

“We are definitely staying, I don’t care what the rest of you do.” Sooyoung adds with a grin.

“I vote for drinks.” Yuri says.

“I’m in.” Hyoyeon agrees.

“And everyone else? You guys up for it?”

“Sure sounds good.” We all agree easily.

“Alright then Yuri, do you mid coming with me to get food and drinks?” Grace asks with a smile.

“Yeah lets go Gracie.” She says and the two get up and head to the door.

“We will be like ten minutes guys, just make yourselves at home there are drinks in the frid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter