They Know

Nothing Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Grace’s POV

I give Jessica’s hand a reassuring squeeze as the two of us head into the CEO’s office, she smiles lightly at me before turning to meet the eyes of Lee Sooman, who looks incredibly disappointed.

“Take a seat ladies.” He says gesturing to the two chairs in front of his desk. The two of us sit nervously, waiting for him to speak again. It takes him a moment before he pulls a file out of his desk drawers before throwing it towards us.

“Care to explain this to me?” He says. His voice is calm but you can hear the disappointment in it clearly.

I watch as Jessica slowly reaches forward to grab the file, even though the both of us are fully aware of what it holds.

“What do you want us to say sir?” I ask meeting his eyes confidently.

“Is it true?”

Neither of us answer straight away, instead opting to look at each other for a moment. Jessica smiles at me as I reach over to take her hand in mine again, before the both of us turn back to face SM confidently.

“Yeah it’s true, Jessi and I are together.” I reply confidently.

“I see…” He answers contemplating for a moment before looking at me specifically. “Your contract with me is now null and void Gayoung.” He says and I shrug lightly and watch as he directs his gaze towards Jessica, who by this point is glaring at him in full force.

“You have a decision to make Jessica, your contract is coming to an end, and I am offering you the chance to resign, on one condition.” He says, but Jessica just laughs lightly before rolling her eyes.

“If you even dare think I would give up the love of my life just to be a part of this ty company you have got to be ing kidding me, you’ve treated every one of us like for such a long time now.”

“I see your decision has already been made then?” He asks and Jessi just nods at him. “In that case I expect the both of you to start packing your things, I expect you to be out of the dorms by the end of next week.”

“No problem.” I reply, standing up and wrapping my arm around Jessi with a smile.

Just as we turn to leave Taeyeon and the others burst through the doors.

“Girls what can I do for you?” Sooman says as he stands up looking cautiously at the girls in front of him.

“We just wanted to let you know that none of us will be renewing our contracts.” Taeyeon replies with a smile.

“Yeah we are all leaving.” Yuri adds in.

“Together.” Sunny adds stepping forward to face her uncle.

“You do realise that if you leave it will be the end of your careers right, no more Girl’s Generation?” He says as he smirks lightly.

I sense it is my time to step forward.

“No it won’t be.” I say grinning. “You will be seeing a lot of us in the future, me and Girls Generation, I dare you to try and stop me. If you even try, you can prepare to watch your company fall to pieces around you.” He doesn’t say anything in reply just glares at me as the girls all smile happily before heading towards the doors.

“I’ll see you around sir.” I add with a wink before heading out the door as well, my arm still wrapped tightly around Jessica’s shoulder.

After we step outside the girls are all waiting patiently for us. Jessica looks at me with a small smile.

“Did you really have to provoke him at the end there, babe?” She asks and I chuckle in reply.

“Of course, now he will sit back there racking his brains on what exactly I meant which gives us time to face the paparazzi out the front there.” I reply with a grin.

“So what are we gonna tell them?” Taeyeon speaks up first.

“Well I’m pretty sure they will want answers about me and Jessica so we give them that, you girls standing by us will let them know that you fully support our relationship. As far as anything else goes, if you girls want to reveal your leave from the company we could do that as well, beat SM to the reveal so he doesn’t have the chance to make up any bull reasons as to why you chose not to renew your contracts.”

“Okay sounds like a plan.” Tiffany answers smiling and Tae nods agreeing with her.

“Are you two gonna be okay?” Yuri asks looking slightly worried.

I look at Jessi with a smile and she nods leaning her head on my shoulder.

“Yeah, we can finally be honest with our fans, and even if we lose support, we know we’ve always got you girls.”

“Damn right you do.” Hyoyeon answers with a grin. “So how about we go and get this over with.”

Jessica’s POV

The second we walk outside we are greeted by the blinding flashes of cameras as well as the sounds of fans demanding explanations. The sheer number of people waiting for us is ridiculously overwhelming to say the least, and I take Grace’s hand as she offers it to me, a gentle, yet confident smile playing on her lips as she looks at me, I smile nervously in return before the two of us turn towards the awaiting paparazzi. Taeyeon squeezes my shoulder to reassure me.

The reporters are sticking microphones in our face and screaming questions at us left right and centre, so fast and loud I find it ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter