Bestowed

BESTOWED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's her!" Junhue exclaims making us cringe with his sudden enthusiasm. "That's the girl Hyeonhyung and Lisa mentioned earlier."

We turn to the new group entering the great hall. My eyes immediately find Hanbin. I smile and try to wave at him but stop when i see the girl Junhue mentioned earlier walking with him side by side. I scowl. I should be the one standing there not her.

"Yah." Junhue turns to Hyeonhyung. "Is it true that our stows doesn't affect her?"

Hyeonhyung nods. "I tried reading her mind earlier but i can't get inside her head."

Beside me, Lisa also nods. "Even i couldn't read her moods. I was actually hoping i could at least grasp what she's feeling after knowing about us."

"Man! I was surprised though." This time, Chanwoo joins in. "Seeing Hanbin-hyung with an unconscious girl on his back is just wierd. It's a good thing, Chaeyoung-noona's not here or she'll be forced to deal with that girl."

"Where is she anyway?" Lisa asks.

"She was called for her tests." Chanwoo answers.

Junhue scoffs. "Anyway, i also heard that Hanbin even disobeyed and threatened the authories just for that girl."

I clench my teeth. Hanbin did what now?

"That's enough." Jinhwan scolds his friends. "If you're going to gossip all day, i may as well suggest to do it after eating."

I pick up my tray and decide to join Hanbin with my brother and the new girl.

"Hi." I greet and all three pairs of eyes turn towards me.

"Oh, if it isn't the twerp." Jiwon teases but i ignore him and chooses to sit next to him and across the new recuit.

"Hey." Hanbin greets and i smile.

I turn to the girl sitting beside him and fake a smile. "You must be that new recruit they're all talking about."

"She's not a recruit." Hanbin suddenly interrupts. Even the new girl is surprised. "She's just a civilian. She's going home after she gets enough rest."

I frown. Why is he getting so worked up for this girl?

"But Hanbin-ah, do you really think They will let the girl go knowing she's bestowed?" Jiwon asks.

I'm sure i hear Hanbin growl.

"You mean i can't go home?" The girl gasps. "What do i do? Oppa will be worried."

"Calm down Kim Jisoo-shii." Hanbin turns to the girl beside him. "I'll get you home and I especially won't let them do to you what they did to us."

I can feel my hands ball into fists on my lap. Since when did Hanbin starts caring to someone like this? But looking at him now, the once cold Hanbin seems like an illusion.

The girl called Kim Jisoo nods in response.

"I'm going to grab us some breakfast." Hanbin stands.

When Hanbin is out of earshot, i immediately turn towards Jisoo. Jisoo gives me her sweetest smile. I return the smile only that it's forced.

"I'm Jennie by the way and i'm actually this moron's sister." I roll my eyes towards Jiwon beside me who just shrugs in return.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Jisoo exte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter