Broken

BESTOWED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stop glaring Jiwon-ah." I tell my friend who is currently assembling his gun.

I my own gun and mark my target. I pull the trigger and hit the middle of the target's forehead. I put my earmuffs away and face my dear old friend.

"What's your problem?"

"Nothing, just making a conversation with our friend Hyeonhyung."

I turn towards Hyeonhyung's direction and see him together with his friend, Kim Jinhwan. As usual, Jinwhan is flirting his way towards Jennie. I turn to face Jiwon who is still glaring over to their side.

"Why don't you just tell Jennie about it?"

"About what?"

I roll my eyes. Although Jiwon might've been a jerk towards his sister, he still cares about her. And the fact that he doesn't want Jennie hanging out with Jinhwan is proof of that. Jinhwan has a reputation among us and he's not really a type of guy you wanna mess with.

"What did you say to him?" I ask.

Jiwon smirks. "Take a wild guess."

I turn my attention back to where Jennie, Jinhwan and Hyeonhyung are standing. I see Hyeonhyung whisper something to Jinhwan. Jinhwan's face suddenly turns bitter and he actually glares towards our direction but he chooses to step back and give Jennie some room.

"Okay, what did you just tell him?"

"I just told the bastard to keep his dirty hands away from my sister or i'll burn his balls into a crisp." Jiwon smiles victoriously.

"You son of a ." I laugh too.

Then we hear laughter coming from the other side of the STOW ground. We turn and see Jisoo talking and laughing with the others. I smile.

"Would you look at that." Jiwon whistles. "Looks like our little princess is fitting right in just fine."

"Well, she's friendly to begin with."

Then we notice her stand and head towards the corner of the ground. She looks like she's talking to her ownself. After a little while, Kim Donghyuk appears in front of her.

"Hmm.. A little too friendly if you ask me." Jiwon regards the two of them. "She's already reaching out to the creepy guy."

I scowl and eye Jisoo and Donghyuk across the training ground. It's not like i feel threatened towards the guy but seeing Jisoo smiling to another man doesn't seem to set well with me.

"Holy ! Is that GD-sunbae?" Jiwon exclaims beside me.

I turn and see GD-sunbae gathering the recruits on Jisoo's side.

"Is he going to take their class? Sweet!" Jiwon whistles. "It's been what? Three years since he stopped teaching? What made him decide to come back?"

I scowl when i notice GD-sunbae eyeing Jisoo. Is it just me or is he paying too much attention towards her?

"Uh oh." Jiwon scowls. "This will not be good."

Jiwon tilts his head towards the people coming and one of them is Dr Park Bom. We don't know the reason behind it but GD-sunbae has always hated the doctor.

"It's your fault why she's gone!" GD-sunbae shouts. "Now you have the guts to talk about her in front of me?"

We're all surprised by the sudden outburst of the usually composed Kwon Jiyong. What are they even talking anyway?

After a few more exchanges between the two, Dr Park suddenly calls for Jisoo. I flinch. What does the Science and Experimentation Department needs her for? I unconsciosly step forward but Jiwon grabs me by my left arm, pulling me back.

I look at him and he shakes his head.

"Don't do anything stupid Hanbin-ah." Jiwon whispers. "It won't help her if you get yourself into trouble."

I relax. After a while, we also hear Dr Park calling for Rosé. We all scowl. Rosé already got her tests done so what do they need her for again? We see them withdrawing from the STOW ground.

*****

"Yah!" Jiwon looks pissed. "Will you please sit down and try to calm down for a bit? You're making me nauseous."

I sit down in front of him. We are now inside the great hall having our lunch and it has been three hours since Jisoo left with Rosé.

"What do you think happened?" I ask my friend. "You don't think they did something to her right? Because i swear if they did--"

"Chill!" Jiwon raises both his hands. "God! You're such a worrywart."

I scowl.

"Don't worry." Jiwon says. "Rosé's with her and not to mention Dr Park. She'll take care of her."

"Hanbin-ah," this time, Jennie calls my attention. "You have to eat. You haven't touched your food since earlier."

"I'm not hungry."

"You're not hungry or you just refuse to eat?" Jennie glares at me. "Come on. Just a little bit. You know they won't give you any once lunchtime is over."

I sigh. I pick up my spoon and scoop the mashed potato in my tray but i haven't got the chance to put it inside my mouth since i catch Rosé coming inside the great hall with Dr Kang at her side.

"What's wrong with Rosé?" i ask.

Both Jiwon and Jennie turn their backs. Rosé looks pale and shocked. Dr Kang calls for Chanwoo and he immediately runs towards them. The Doct

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter