Test

BESTOWED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What the hell? What am i doing here with these ers? Aww man! I wish i could've been with Hanbin instead of these stupid blanks.

"What's the matter Bobby?" General Park asks. "You don't want to participate in this mission?"

I scowl. "I didn't say that, sir."

"Good, because we're going to need your assistance on this one."

The general's expression darkens. This only means one thing. This particular mission must have something to do with bestowed.

"If given a chance, i would've send B.i on this one and the elites but they're currently on a mission right now."

I scowl and the general might've seen it.

"Not that i don't have trust in your capabilities but this mission is too dangerous." The general sulks again. "Our intel told us that we may have our hands full on this one."

"How many are we dealing with this time exactly?" I ask.

"That i'm not sure." The general picks up a file on the table and hands it to me. "But our last spy was able to take a photo before he was killed."

I pick the photo. It's kind of blurry but it can't be mistaken that there are three shadows in it.

"There are three of them?" I gape. "Well, that's troublesome."

Mostly, the organization encounters only two bestowed at a time. If more than that, it's either they're from the other branch dispatched for their mission or rogues who deserted the organization. And we have the duty to eliminate them.

"Do you think they're rogues?"

"I already sent a message to the other factions and they assured me that they're not behind of the attacks." General Park leans forward. "So yes, they're most probably be rogues."

"Well, if i'm going to be dispatched to kill these guys, i'm gonna need back-ups."

The general nods. "That's why i called you here."

Suddenly the door opens and Professor Psy comes in with Taeyang-sunbae at his side. I scowl  upon seeing the jerk who shot Jisoo.

"What's this?" I try to smirk. "I thought Taeyang-sunbae is still on vacation."

"Watch your mouth recruit." Taeyang-sunbae glares.

"That's enough." The general raises his voice. "Taeyang's not your back-up."

I raise an eyebrow.

"He's here as an observer." Professor Psy butts in. "He's going to make sure that the subject comes back alive."

"Okay, now i'm confused." I turn to General Park. "Then who's going to be my back-up?"

The general looks tired. He sighs and gives an annoying look at the professor.

"I was actually considering of sending your sister on this mission at first but Professor Psy here recommended another one."

I scowl. Well, Jennie would actually be perfect since she's the only A class in the bunch other than me. And i think that Jennie's ready to be an active agent now. She's actually hoping for the day when she finally becomes one of us.

I turn to the Professor and fake a smirk. "Then who's the lucky one?"

"Kim Jisoo." The professor answers.

I blink. "What? But she's still new at this. How can you make her an active agent without getting her marked first?"

Hold on. Why am i so against of the idea of Jisoo getting promoted to active agent? It's actually what Jisoo wants. With her being an active agent, she can be able to go outside and contact her brother.

I purse my lips.

"You have no reason to fret Kim Jiwon-shii." The professor says. "We're just going to test Kim Jisoo-shii's effectiveness in actual battle. It doesn't mean that we're going to promote her as one."

I feel my eyebrows knitting. These motherers! Are they actually trying to kill Jisoo?

I turn to the general. "I'm against it."

It's true i want to help Jisoo with her problem but not like this. I don't want to put her in harm's way. God! Hanbin would probably kill me if he knew about this.

"It's unethical to send an unexperienced recruit into battlefield." I reason. "Jisoo doesn't even have proper training."

"Reports from my colleagues told me that she's actually doing fine in her class." Professor Psy smiles slyly.

Ugh! I really hate this pig!

"I may even assume that she's actually receiving extra lessons from an expert."

Aww man! I think training with CL-sunbae is actually starting to pay off. Jisoo's already standing out in her class. She even bested Junhue in one of their mock battles.

"Anyways, the decision is final." Professor Psy shows me a signed paper. "I already got an approval from the Head."

"But--"

"Think of it this way." The professor raises his hand. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter