Heirarchy

BESTOWED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I turn towards Seungri-hyung. He takes the seat across from me, just beside Jisoo's bed.

"Would you like to start?" I ask him.

"Nah, i think you got this one."

I turn towards Jisoo. "As you already know, the Den is subdivided into three branches; SM, JYP and lastly, our own branch, the YG."

"Oh! By the way, we're the smallest branch out of the three." Seungri adds.

"Why is that?" Jisoo asks.

"Well, let's just say that our Head is very particular with the men he's hiring." Seungri-hyung scowls. "Don't tell anyone but I heard from Jiyong-hyung that there's a conspiracy going on within the organization and the Head is actually trying to lessen the possibility of betrayal and rebellion."

"Well, our branch is pretty much in under control." I say. "After all, the Head has his ability to tie the reins around his men."

I look at Seungri-hyung and try to read his expression. He looks worried. I really don't understand him. The Head is a cruel man. He's the one who even gave him, Dr Park Bom and CL their punishments for some unknown reason and yet they can't seem to hate the old man. It's like they are actually trying to take care of him.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing." He answers immediately. "Well, only two out of the Big Three are still active though. The one from JYP is in the prison right now."

"What happened?" Jisoo leans forward. "And who's running his branch in his behalf?"

"The Secretary of the Secret Service is runnung the said branch for now." I tell her. "There was a time when the Big Three's experiment went wrong and the JYP Head lost his senses and started to attack the people around the area. With our Head's and the SM Head's combined forces that they were able to stop him."

"How come, i never heard this part of the history?" Jisoo scowls. "I'm sure it would've been recorded in a newspaper somewhere or in a book."

"Only because you were still a three-year old babe at that time?" Seungri smirks. "And because the Government actually hid it from the media. They told everyone that it was a fail testing of a nuclear weapon."

"You mean, it happened 18 years ago?"

"Yep and i was just a kid back then." Seungri-hyung laughs.

"After that incident, the Korean Government decided to cut the previledges of the organization." I say. "No one is supposed to know about us. If your identity is comprimised the organization won't have a choice but to let you go and that means, eliminating you."

I hear Jisoo gasps, her hands on .

"Yah!" Seungri-hyung scolds. "Don't scare her like that. It's bad mojo dude."

"I just want to make her understand the trouble she's getting into. Anyway," i shrug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter