Clash part 2

BESTOWED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I see Bobby coming my way. He's furious alright. Are they really that upset about me betraying them?

Bobby extends his hand, he's trying to summon his fire but i beat him to it. I grab his wrist, extinguishing his fire. He counters by grabbing my other arm, twisting me around. I yelp in pain.

"Just give up Jisoo, you can't beat me." Bobby says.

I grunt and hit his chin with the top of my head. I hear him groan. I escape from his hold and try to slash him with my daggers but he expertly dodges my every swing.

Seriously, i shouldn't be surprised at all. Bobby and the others have years of training, experience and not to mention their own stows to back them up. And what about me? My stow is basically useless. It only protects me from outside threats and works only when i have direct contact with the enemy.

Bobby summons his fire and throws it in my direction. I roll sideways. I look behind me and notice that soldiers from the Den are starting to gather around us. I'm afriad we're getting surrounded by the enemies now.

"Just give up Jisoo, you're all surrounded now." Bobby says.

I bite my lip.

"If you give up, i'll make sure to help you and convince the geezers to pardon you."

"If i give up now, i'll never be able to see Hanbin again." I answer back. "They won't let me live Bobby. You of all people know that. The Organization is not as forgiving as you."

Bobby scowls. I think he also has the idea of what i was talking about.

"So you're siding with the rogues?" Bobby asks, looking disappointed. "You're helping them kill innocent people?"

"No!" I answer. "I was--"

What exactly am i doing? Hold on, are there even sides to choose? Whatever they do, both sides just end up killing innocent people who stand against them. Both sides want to extract their own revenge so what exactly is the difference? I just want to find Hanbin.

I sigh. "Siding, cooperating, call it whatever you want. I'm staying with them."

I hear Bobby laughing bitterly. He rakes his hair and smiles at me in a sarcastic way.

"I can't believe that there will be a day i'll get to be so disappointed in you Jisoo."

I frown, feeling hurt. To be honest, i don't want Bobby to look at me that way. I've always regarded him as my bestfriend. He's the one who always got my back whenever I'm feeling down. We're quite a pair, Bobby and I.

Just then i see something behind Bobby or rather someone. He is cloaked by the shadows but eventhough it's dark, i can easily recognize that face. I gape and try to hide my surprise by covering my mouth with both of my hands.

"It can't be." I whisper and i see Bobby scowling at my expression. "Hanbin. Hanbin, is that you?"

Hanbin is wearing a dark cloak. Everything about him look different but nonetheless, he looks alright and that's fine with me. Hanbin gives me a pained expression before retreating behind the shadows.

"Hanbin wait!" I try to run after him but Bobby suddenly pushes me away.

"Jisoo look out!" Bobby warns me.

I see Bobby falling down after me. He gets up in a rush and turns around to face his sister who looks like she's ready to murder someone and that someone happens to be me.

"Jen, you need to stop." Bobby tells her. He's standing between me and Jennie.

I turn to the place where i spotted Hanbin earlier but he's no longer there. I try to make an escape but Jennie's angry voice prevents me.

"Step aside Bobby." Jennie grits her teeth. "She's a traitor and she needs to be punished for it."

I look at the very same spot i saw Hanbin for the second time. It's not even that long since he left so i still have a chance to pusue and reach him. I step back and sneak my way to run.

"Jisoo! Wait!" I hear Bobby calling for me.

I try to look back and it just so happens that i see Jennie throwing me her icicles. My eyes widen. At this rate, I'm going to end up as a human barbecue but here comes Bobby. He comes in between and releases his stow just in time before it could've hit me, saving me in the process but the impact from their stows causes us three and the other people near us to be blown away. There's steam everywhere. I groan while forcing myself to get up. I look around and see Jennie getting up. I notice her looking at Bobby's silhouette. She summons her stow and is about to throw it towards Bobby. My eyes widen in realization. I think Jennie might've confused me with her brother because of the thick steam surrounding us.

"Bobby!" I shout.

I extend my hand towards him as Bobby turns and notices the icicles hovering just inches away from him. Jennie also widens her eyes when she realizes too late of what she had just done.

"Nooo!" I scream.

Just before the icicles could've pierced through Bobby, they all shattered like throwing a glass against a wall. We all fall into silence when we notice something transparent like a wall placed between Bobby and Jennie but it immediately disappears after the three of us regain our senses back. Jennie immediately runs towards her brother while Bobby suddenly falls on his , breathing raggedly. He looks at me, wide-eyed.

"What did you just do?" He asks.

"I--"

Whatever it is i'm going to say is cut off when an explosion suddenly sets off near us, sending us flying backwards and rendering us unconscious.

*****

"Everything went perfectly as planned." The guy wearing a clown mask beside me says.

This is also the very same guy who i asked for help for my plan of extracting my own revenge on the Organization. To be honest, i still haven't seen this guy's face. He just suddenly showed up one day offering me to help. I don't know where this guy came from or the reason why he's helping me and it actually kind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter