Frozen

BESTOWED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stretch my hurting shoulders. Ugh! facing those rogues got me aching all over. Remembering those guys sent chills throughout my body, especially that guy called Mino. Man! I'm getting goosebumps again just by the mention of his name.

Then i suddenly remember Jisoo. I can't help but get worried. Those guys mentioned something about needing her. I suddenly feel my fists clenching with so much anger. I swear to god if they ever try hurting just a single hair of Jisoo's, i'm gonna rip their heads off. She's already having a hard time in the organization. I don't want her to feel troubled just because of something like this. It was a good call leaving this part out of the report earlier.

A few hours ago:

"I'm sorry for calling you out like this. I know that you're still hurt from the encounter earlier but we need that information as soon as possible to be able to track those rogues down." General Teddy Park grimaces.

"No need to apologize sir." I say with a poker face. "It's part of my job. It's an occupational hazard."

The general nods who i assume was able to read the hidden meaning behind my words.

"Now, tell me about these rogues." The general begins. "Did you able to get their names? Tell me what happened."

I nod.

"As far as i know, they were only two of them who showed up earlier." I begin. "Kim Jisoo and i were on stand-by when they suddenly created a diversion and attacked our men. Unfortunately, no one survived."

The general nods, scowling.

"While trying to make Jisoo escape i tried distracting them and make them spill something about themselves." I shift. "I found out their names. There's a guy called Kang Seungyoon who's an earth-user."

General Park writes something on his paper.

"And there's Song Mino who's a Rare just like B.i." I add. "He has the ability to inflict pain into his enemies. If you ask me, he should be the one we must be aware of the most."

I pause when i notice General Park's grim expression. He stops writing and i'm pretty sure i saw him flinch by the mention of the name.

"Sir?" I call.

The general blinks and turns to look at me.

"I'm sorry. Please continue."

I nod. "With the help of Taeyang-sunbae, we were able to distract them until help came. As for the reason of their attack, we still don't have any idea."

"Reason?" The general tries to whisper but i'm still able to hear it. "He just want his revenge."

I scowl. Revenge? What revenge? And who is he talking about?

I wait for him to ask something more or at least explain what he said just before about someone wanting his revenge but he's just staring blankly into space. I'm not very good at reading expression but i'm sure by the way he furrows his eyebrows that he's bothered about something. He looks agitated and... scared?

The general blinks again and turns towards me. "Thank you agent Bobby, you may go now."

I bow before heading outside his office. I'm almost at the door when i hear him speak again.

"Hello? This is General Teddy Park." The general must be talking on the phone right now. "Yes, i want you to call the elites back. Tell GD that he finally showed up."

I scowl. I open the door and let myself out of the room.

Present:

I haven't realized that i've already stopped walking and is currently standing in the middle of the hallway. I shake my head and is about to make a turn when Junhue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter