Epilogue

BESTOWED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A man is patiently waiting inside his cell. He's just sitting on the cold floor cross-legged. He looks like he's trying to meditate.

At first, you might think that the place he's currently being held is just an ordinary prison but it's actually not. It is the Government's most secured Holding Facility for the most wanted people of the country.

He suddenly smiles when he hears these people, screaming just outside his cell. A moment later, all the noises die and the door to his cell suddenly opens.

"We've come for you, Head." A man with a raven colored hair bows together with his other two friends.

The man called Head moves. He stands and stretches his shoulders before turning to his men. He looks at them one by one. There are four of them in total.

"Where's the boy?" The Head asks. His voice is like a snake's, cold and dangerous.

The red-headed man steps aside to reveal a young man who suddenly appears from the shadows. He has a blank face and cold eyes just like with the Head's. No, they're more like dead than cold.

"What are you doing?" This time, a man with a blond hair hisses. "Show your respect to the Head."

"It's alright." The Head smiles.

The Head then walks towards the boy to have a better look at him. There are still some smudges of blood left on his face but the boy didn't even bother wiping it. The Head then notices all the bodies sprawled around them. Ah! Brutal as ever just how the Head lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter