Truth part 2

BESTOWED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten Years Ago:

I keep having these dreams every night and those keep bothering me. I can't get a proper rest and that just only adds some strain to my already weak body.

In my dream, i saw this girl who's standing in front of a gigantic machine then the scenery would change into somthing else. In the next picture, i saw these two forces of darkness, trying to engulf each other. Then, there was an explosion that sent me flying backwards. When i opened my eyes, i saw a guy's silhoutte coming towards me. I took a step back and i fell into nothingness.

"Dara-ah!"

I flinch when someone call my name. I turn and see Bom scowling at me. She's walking beside me while i'm being transfered to the Testing Area.

"What's wrong?"

Ah! I also saw Bom in one of my dreams together with Chaerin and Seungri. I still don't know yet what will their roles be in the future but i need to prepare for it. There was also the emblem of our YG Branch. In one of my dreams, i saw the emblem burning.

"Are you nervous?" Bom asks, distracting me from my train of thoughts.

That's right! I almost forgot. Today, I'm going to test a new type of drug. My stow began to develop a two years ago but there were some complications that have started to show up. I underwent numerous tests after that to pinpoint the exact cause of these implications.

The doctors discovered that I was too old to be hosting and nurturing a stow and was considered a rare case. The age limit is supposed to be 18 years old but I started the experiment when i was already 22.

Although i'm considered a failure, my stow is the opposite. I developed a very strong one but in exchange, my body began to break down from all the experiments i went through and the doctors are desperately trying to delay the side effects until the new batch of test subjects comes in.

I shake my head. "I was just distracted."

"About what?" Bom asks.

I look at my sister-in-law. She blinks and gives me an uncomfortable stare.

"Say, Bom-ah." I begin.

"What?" Bom cringes back. "You're scaring me Dara-ah. What is it?"

I shake my head. "Nothing. Never mind."

We arrive at the Testing Room where the other doctors are already waiting inside. I sigh. I feel Bom's hands on my shoulders.

"Don't worry, everything's going to be fine." Bom assures me. "Jiyong will be back a week from now so just be strong until then okay? For the both of you."

I nod, not sure what i'm really doing. I just want the test to be done and over with. I want to stay still and think over some things that really matters; my visions.

The other doctors begins to push the wheeled bed with me on it inside the bright room. I squint and the next thing i saw is Professor Psy staring down on me.

"Just relax." He tells me. "The test will be over soon."

I close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep as soon as the Professor injects something into my system.

I open my eyes and see thousands of people, no, they're not just ordinary people. They're all Bestowed. I can see all these Bestowed standing in front of me with their intense glare that you can almost see their eyes glowing red. I try to step back but a bright light coming from behind me makes me pause and squint. I turn back and see a silhoutte of a girl not older that 21 standing alone facing all these blood thirsty Bestowed all on her own. Then, the scene shifts.

I can see myself lying on a patient bed, unconscious with some wirings and cables attached on me. Then a face of a young man appears. He's smiling at me but then it turns into a scowl and our surroundings darken. I can't see the young man anymore. Then, the girl I saw earlier appears. She's smiling at me and i smile back. My eyes suddenly widen when a dark figure appears behind her. I scream when the girl collapses, bleeding. The dark figure intensifies and reveals the young man i saw earlier, smiling evilly. Then, a huge hourglass appears and it falls down making the glass break.

I can now see myself inside a burning car. I try to escape but i'm being dragged down until i am face to face with a man.

"What's your name?" The man asks.

"My name is--"

I'm suddenly interrupted when a certain dark figure appears. I cringe, thinking it's the young man who stabbed the girl earlier but a different guy shows up. I scowl. I try to approach him but he holds out his hand, stopping me. He begins to shake his head. Then, he points into something. I look back and see a new dark figure stirring. The new guy turns into shadow. These two forces of darkness collides, trying to engulf each other. Then, there's darkness.

"Dara-ah." A voice calls me out.

I try to open my eyes and when i did, i see Bom and her worried expression.

I groan. "What happened?"

When Bom sees me sitting up, she heaves a big sigh of relief. "Thank god! You almost gave me a heart attack."

I scowl. "What do you mean?"

Bom gives me her gravest look. "You died Dara."

My eyes widen.

"But only for a couple of minutes." Bom adds. "The doctors were desperately trying to revive you for 15 minutes. They were going to give up on you when you suddenly breathe again."

"What?" I gape.

"You've been sleeping for two consecutive days now." Bom sits on my bed. "What happened to you? It seemed like you were having a bad dream."

I bite my lip and shakes my head. "It was not a dream. It's one of my visions."

I see Bom shifts on the bed.

"And i think i know what it meant."

A week after the Drug Testing:

I keep staring out the window of my hospital room where i was admitted a few days ago when i hear someone knocks on the door. I blink before answering.

"Come in."

"Dara-ah." Jiyong appears with a smile on his face.

I smile back when he enters the room carrying a basket full of fruits. He kisses my forehead before settling himself on the chair beside me.

"Want me peel you some ap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter