Prologue

BESTOWED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue

"I know i should be scared of him. I'm not stupid to realize that myself. But the thing is, i'm not and that's what scares me more."
- Kim Jisoo

"I don't know but it seemed like wherever i go, people get hurt. Whoever i try to get close to ends up in a coffin... I swear to god if you ever end up being like those people, i'll kill myself but not before killing whoever tried to hurt you. Kim Ji Soo-shii, you are my life now."
- Kim Hanbin

"People have died. Innocent people. And the worst part of it was letting those scumbags do it with the woman i loved. And i promise you, they're gonna pay for it."
- Song Mino

"Everyone thinks it's simple. Damn! It's so simple alright, so simple that anyone can get in. But once you're in, there will be no way out."
- Kim Jiwon

"I loved you first. And i still am. How could my fifteen years of devotion be useless with the likes of true love?"
- Kim Jennie

"Having to worry for someone means you're starting to care now. Be careful Mino-ah, you don't want to end up the last time you started caring for a woman who doesn't even belong to you."
- Kim Jinwoo

"Everyone hides their own monster inside them Jisoo-ah. And there will always be someone out there who can unleash it from within us. In Kim Hanbin's case, we're pretty sure it's you."
- Park Chaeyoung

"My stow makes me invisible in front of this people. And i intend to be so as long as i can keep my peaceful life to my ownself. Being in a place like this is hell enough."
- Kim Donghyuk

"People don't change because they want to. They change because it is what fate forces them to do."
- Lee Hi

"People are scared of something they don't understand that's why people of our kind tends to die first."
- Song Hyeonhyung

"Love is something normal for everyone. Even peo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter