Gravity

BESTOWED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We finally arrive at the STOW quarters. Chanwoo leads us to the women's bathroom and everyone is actually gathered around there, (except for Donghyuk) looking worried. Some of them even look hurt. Jinhwan's left shoulder is frozen while there's a small gash on Hyunhyeong's left temple.

"They're here!" Lisa exclaims, relieved.

They give way for us to pass. Chanwoo chooses to stay behind with Rosé and the others while Hanbin and I head straight inside.

I gasp when i see the place covered in ice. I shiver. So she's also an elemental like her brother. We see the two of them hovered in the corner. They're both sitting on the cold floor. Bobby is hugging his sister who is crying like a child in his arms. Jennie is screaming and keeps hitting her brother's chest.

"." I hear Hanbin beside me curse.

I try to read his expression but he immediately run towards the siblings. I bite my lip for feeling jealous right now. It's not the right time for me to feel this way.

"Jennie-ah!" Hanbin sounds upset.

As soon as Hanbin kneels in front of them, Jennie immediately releases herself from her brother's embrace and reaches out to hug Hanbin. Hanbin looks surprise but doesn't move to push her away.

"Yah! Jennie Kim! What's wrong with you now?" Hanbin rakes his hair. "Aish!!!"

Bobby stands up. He sees me and gives me an apologetic smile then he turns to his friend.

"Hanbin-ah, we need to get her to the professor."

Hanbin sighs at first and then scoops Jennie in one go into his arms. When they're almost at the door, Hanbin actually gives me a surprise look when he sees me still hovering near the door. He realizes something he shouldn't have done. He pauses to look at me, guilt etched all over his face. I just smile at him.

"Go." I whisper. "Jennie needs you right now." I look at Bobby who can't seem to look me straight in the eyes. "Both of you."

Hanbin looks like he might've wanted to pull me into a hug if it wasn't for Jennie still on his arms.

"I'm sorry." He whispers. "I'll see you after this."

I just nod. Both Hanbin and Bobby leave. Lisa and Rosé immediately run to my side. They both look sorry.

"Are you really okay with this?" Rosé asks.

"You know you have the right to stop Hanbin." Lisa crosses her arms.

"Yah! Don't be such a ." Junhue glares at her. "Jennie-noona's already in trouble."

"Yah!" Lisa shouts and Junhue jumps in surprise. "Hanbin is Jisoo's boyfriend now."

I blink. How did she know that Hanbin and i are alreay dating? Are we that obvious?

"He should read the atmosphere more." Lisa continues to bicker. "Who would want to see her boyfriend getting close to another girl?"

"But Jennie-noona is his friend even before they've become an item." Chanwoo says. "You can't actually blame Jennie-noona for holding on to Hanbin-hyung especially that they've been in a relationship before."

I flinch. They've been in a relationship before? I look at the others. They all look surprise even Hyunhyeong and Jinhwan who are just eavesdropping at us at that time. Chanwoo might've noticed his mistake that he immediately covers his mouth with both his hands. Even Lisa and Rosé look uncomfortable.

"Idiot." Rosé mumbles.

"Sorry noona." Chanwoo winces. "I didn't mean to drop it like that. I thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter