Holocaust

BESTOWED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's him!" I hear a man shout. "He's one of those guys who infiltrated this place."

"Get him!" The other man shout.

I roll my eyes and use my stow. The men coming my way suddenly stand frozen in their place. They begin to shout in pain and spasm until they collapse on the floor, lifeless.

"What a waste of my time." I crack my shoulders and continue running.

I can still feel the tremor from here every now and then caused by the explosions Joker and his men have set. I have to stop from running for a while to steady myself. I'm currently on my way now to the Science and Experimentation Department where they might've put Dara-noona in for treatment.

I stop when i notice someone standing in the middle of the hallway. His back is againts me and he looks like he's been there for quite a while now. He turns around to reveal his face to me.

My eyes widen and i actually take a step back when i recognize the man in front of me.

"You finally came." The man says. His voice is hoarse and cold that it sends chills throughout my body. "Song Mino, i've been expecting you."

I try to compose myself but my voice still comes out shaky. "Yang Hyunsuk-sajangnim, what a surprise to see you out here."

The YG Head smiles. I try to avoid looking directly at his eyes. I don't want to fall under his stow's influence. This man's stow actually makes me nervous.

"I thought your men already got you out of this place seeing that you're the Head and all." I try to sound confident. I don't want him to think that i'm intimidated by him. "You're VVIP and people like you usually get into safety first."

"Well, i can't actually leave my kids here alone, can i?" He remains passive. "Fathers need to protect their children, am i right?"

I scoff. "Children?"

"Yes, children." He looks at me. "All the men in this Facility are my children. The blanks, the bestowed and even a black sheep like you are my children.

I glare at him. My jaw tightens and my hands ball into fists at my side. I can feel my whole body shaking with so much anger i'm feeling right now. How dare him call me his child. What kind of a father that lets his children suffer in the hands of the scientists? He let them experiment on us. He let them treat us like animals.

"And children needs to do what they're told." The Head adds. He takes a step forward. "So i want you to turn around, find your other friends and surrender. That's the only way, i can vouch for your safety.

I clench my jaw. "Don't you dare threaten my friends or i swear to god i'm gonna kill you."

The Head sighs. "What are you even doing here Mino-ssi? You already have your chance to get away from this place you call hell and you suddenly come back?"

I try to compose myself. "I came here for Dara-noona."

The Head grimaces. He looks at me and i immediately look away. It's better to be safe than never. In a blink of an eye, i'm sent flying sideways. I hit myself on the wall and i grunt upon landing on the floor. This damn geezer has still it in him.

"You piece of--" i force myself to stand but the Head suddenly lifts me off my feet, grabbing me by my neck, choking me.

"You dare come here, cause havoc, destroy our home and hurt my children?" The Head's voice becomes threatening. "Killing them is the last straw Song Mino-ssi."

The Head pulls out a dagger. I struggle to break free but i find it hard to escape from him without being decapitated.

"It'll be too easy if i plunge this knife myself into your gut." The Head suddenly grabs my chin and forces me to look at him in the eyes. "Why don't you do it yourself? Consider it as a punishment for your crimes."

My eyes widen. I immediately close my eyes and struggle even more. There's no way i'm going down without a fight. And if i perish now, it's better to drag this troublesome man with me into the abyss.

Suddenly from out of nowhere, i hear Taehyun's voice shouting my name. I whip my head to the source of the sound and see Taehyun, both his hands extended in my direction. The Head is suddenly sent flying backwards.

"Hyung!" Taehyun kneels beside me. "Are you alright?"

I groan before getting up. "What are you doing here? How did you find me?"

"I..." Taehyun hesitates. "I actually followed you here."

I raise an eyebrow. I'm supposed to say something back when we hear someone stirring. We turn our attention to the Head who is now on his feet.

"Taehyun-ah." I whisper. "Whatever you do, don't look into his eyes."

I see Taehyun gulp before nodding. With Taehyun here, we now have a fair chance of taking down the YG Head. I pull out my gun and start shooting the Head but the man expertly dodges every bullet and deflects it using his dagger.

"Taehyun-ah!" I call.

Taehyun nods before holding out his hands. I suddenly get hauled into the air. I shower the Head with my bullets from above. The man grunts when one of my bullets hits him. I make a perfect landing.

The Head suddenly pulls something from his back. It's a gun. He points it towards my direction and pulls the trigger over and over again. It's a good thing Taehyun is here. Taehyun uses his stow to stop the bullets in mid-air. The Head then charges at Taehyun, slashing his back with his dagger.

"No! Taehyun-ah!" I scream.

Taehyun falls on his knees. I try to run towards him but the Head suddenly shows up in front of me. He grabs my neck and forces me to look at him. My eyes widen when i start feeling this strange sensation eating me up inside.

"No." I grit my teeth.

"Look at me." The Head orders and i obey without a word. ! I'm screwed. "Just look at me and don't do anything else."

The Head shoves his dagger into my chest and smiles. I have a bad feeling about this. I can feel my jaw clenching.

"Go ahead!" I glare at him. "You want me to kill myself? I'll gladly do it but remember, i will not go down without a fight."

"Hyung!" I hear Taehyun's voice.

"No!" I shout. "Stay where you are!"

"But--"

"Do as i say!"

The Head smirks. "You care for them that much?"

"If you want to kill me then do it but don't hurt any of my friends." I say. "They don't have anything to do with this. They were just following my orders. I planned it all."

"Now i know why all your friends are so fond of you." The Head whispers. "You care for them more than a friend should. You treat them like a family."

The Head slides his dagger up to my neck. He leans in closer to whisper into my ears.

"I wonder how it will feel like if you kill one of your so called family?"

My eyes widen.

"No! Please!" I beg. "Anything but that."

The Head ignores me. "Now, listen to me very carefully Mino-ssi. I want you to take this dagger and bury it in that boy's chest. Kill him."

I open my mouth to protest but my hand starts to move on its own faster than my mouth can speak. I can feel my sweats running down my forehead. My jaw clenches, trying to stop myself from doing i'll regret someday.

"Hurry it up!" The Head orders.

My hand immediately takes away the dagger from the Head. I slowly turn towards Taehyun.

"Run." I tell him. "Run before i kill you!"

Teahyun flinches but he doesn't move from his spot.

"What are you waiting for? Run!"

Instead of running, Taehyun chooses to close the distance between us. My eyes widen in horror when i realize what he's trying to do.

I shake my head. "No!"

"It's okay hyung." Taehyun smiles at me.

"That's bull!" I scream. "Turn around and run."

Taehyun keeps closing our distance.

"Nam Taehyun! Please." I can now feel my tears forming. "I don't want to go through this. I don't want to kill you!"

Taehyun and I are already an ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter