Stalked

BESTOWED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jisoo-ah! Kim Jisoo!"

I flinch when i hear Se7en-oppa calling for me. I'm in a daze. The coffee is already spilling when i realize that i've made a mistake.

"Ahh!" I hurriedly get myself a cloth and begin to clean the mess i made. "Aish.."

"What's wrong with you today?" Oppa asks. "It's rare for you to make a mistake. Are you okay? Did something happen during your exam?"

I just got from my scholarship examination and headed straight here for work to make up the time for yesterday's shift.

I can feel my hands shaking. I can't seem to forget about what happened last night. I can still see the dead bodies in my head vividly and the guy's face. He thought that i wouldn't be able to remember his face because it was just for a brief moment but he's mistaken. I can still see his face in my head clearly. Those piercing dark eyes that can literally bore a hole in your soul, his perfect nose, his slender lips, his sharp jaw and his strong yet gentle touch. I shake my head. What am i thinking? That guy is a murderer. He killed those innocent people without mercy.

Then, Se7en-oppa touches my elbow. "Seriously? What is wrong with you today?"

"Nothing." I lie. "I just didn't get enough sleep last night."

Se7en-oppa eyes me suspisciously but gives up the idea of forcing me to talk. He sighs and hands me a tray with an americano.

"Fine. I'll let it go for now But whatever it is that is troubling you, you can always talk to me. I'm always here to listen."

I smile and grateful that i have someone like Se7en-oppa to help me whenever i'm in trouble.

"Here, give it to that guy sitting near the window."

I take the tray from Se7en-oppa and turn to the person he's referring to but to my utmost shock i find the very same guy who killed those innocent people last night. I can't be mistaken. I know those eyes, nose, lips, jaw even his leather gloves, everything!

I feel my hands slip and almost drop the tray but i compose myself. I must act normal. He still believes that i can't remember his face from last night so i head towards the guy.

"Hi." I greet but it comes out as a squeak. I clear my throat and try once again. "One americano for dine."

I place the cup of americano he ordered on the table. I'm so nervous that i can't help my hands from shaking. I'm afraid he might see right through my pretence so I take a quick look at the guy sitting quietly across the table and stiffle a gasp when our eyes meet. He's looking at me, obeserving me. I gulp and fake a smile.

"Is there anything else you need sir?"

"None." The guy immediately answers with his raspy voice.

I smile one last time before heading back to the counter.

"Hey, are you okay? You look pale." One of my co-workers asks.

"I'm fine, i just need to go to the washroom."

I hurriedly run towards the washroom and puke. I stay there until my nerves have finally calm down. When i choose to head back to the counter, i notice that the guy sitting by the window is already gone. I heave a sigh of relief. What is that guy even doing here? Is he stalking me? Is he worried that i might've reported his crime? Even if i want to, i can't. Without a proper proof to show the authorities, i can't do anything about it.

"Kim Jisoo-shii!"

I turn and see Jackson coming my way. I groan. Not this again.

I turn to face him, scowling. I'm not really in a good mood today so as soon as he makes his way in front of me, i immediately give him a cold shoulder.

"What is it this time Jackson?"

Jackson scowls. "What's wrong? Why are you in a bad mood? Did somethig happen to you?"

"Ugh!"

I almost hit the counter with the tray i'm currently holding. I totally snap in front of a friend. I know he's just being concern about me but my nerves can't seem to settle around this time.

"Jackson please, not now." I turn to leave but he suddenly grab my arm. I look at him. "Let me go. I'm working."

"No!" Jackson says forcefully. "Not until you give me an answer. Tell me what's wrong with you."

I struggle to break free from his grasp and it's starting to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter