Update to apology chapter

This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N]: Annyeonghasaeyo, yeorobun. Some of you might have noticed I posted a new one-shot today. Something happened today that struck me really hard. Some of you might roll your eyes when you find out what it is but it really is something big for me. So big that, despite my workload, I vented all my feelings in my one-shot titled "Dear Bride".

I'm sorry, guys. I'm really really really distraught and in a lot of emotional pain now. I don't know how long I will take to heal. Hopefully, I'll pick myself up by the end of the week. I might take longer. Looks like it for now. Believe me, I have no intention of abandoning this story. I will complete it, no matter what it takes. I just hope that all of you, my loyal readers, will have it in your heart to give me some time to heal. I will break down and cry again over the next few days. I used to think that this kind of thing only happens in dramas and fanfics. Who knew it really would happen to me?

I'm off to heal, guys. I promise I will be back. And when I'm back, I will be a stronger me. Please give me strength by being patient with me. Saranghae, yeorobun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter