Unstoppable Desire

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't tell me, she rejected you?" Jonghyun trying to controlled his laugh as he stared at his friend who is already drunk. "I hate the feeling of being rejected" he hissed and took his ciggy and begin to inhale it. "Now you know how it feels.. So funny to see you experiencing heartache where you used to be the one giving heartache to ladies" the whole gang laugh at Joon's remark. 

*beeeep* 

He fastly got his phone, 16 new messages & 5 missed calls.

4 new messages from Babe 1

1 new massages from Babe 2

5 new massages from Babe 3

6 new messages from Hyuna & 5 missed calls. 

Shinhye? Ah! Of course no message from her. 

He thrown away his phone and Doojon picked it up. "Woah! Come on, dude! Get over that woman! Here are this y ladies." Yonghwa smirk and took his second ciggy. 

 

Hyuna, 10:45 PM

Honey, im sorry about last time. Please forgive me. Lets meet again, I'm going to give you what you want. 

 

The gang smiled mischievously and JungShin grabbed the phone from Doojon and replied the message.

 

Reply: from Yonghwa 11 PM

I forgive you Honey, I'm here at Club Syndrome, Gangnam. Come over here. Now

Sent. 

 

1.2.3.4.5. Ting! 

"Speaking of the devil" his cohort whispered as they move out from the place letting them have their own moment. Hyuna settled beside Yonghwa and linger her fine fingers on his jaw line as Yonghwa so focus taking his ciggy. "Hmmm, honey. I miss you" she said seductively before she planted soft kisses on his neck. He shut his eyes and put down the ciggy on the table before he grab her in to a lusting kiss. " you. Your damn y" he curse while moving his rough hands on Hyuna's thigh. 

"Do you think his really into that woman named Park Shin Hye?" Doojon asked, while watching the intimate kissing scene not so far from them. "Yes, he is" Jungshin answerd. "Ohhh, i don't think so" Jungshin sigh and drink his beer  "he is, believe me. It's been a while since the last time i saw him like that." The three stared at this tall guy. "You mean he got into a serious relationship before?" They asker in churos. 

"Yup, way back college days. That's the reason why he is like this right now" the story of the Casanova is not yet over! 

"Yah... Shin nah! That's Jung Yong Hwa right? The man over there" Choa pointing towards the other part side of the road, its on the side of the Club Syndrome is parking area. Shinhye who is busy with her food turn her back and look directly at the place where talking about. Her eyes become wide seeing him with a girl wearing a knee lenght fitted dress that proudly showing off her curves, her hands clung to his muscular arm as they walked towards his Porsche Carrera, she gulp her saliva and turned around. "Ani! That's not him" Choa is she shocked when he saw him pushing her on his car and pressed his body to hers and they kissed, she moved her head and saw what is going on. She sigh heavily, thank god the bus is coming! "Pulli lets go home" Choa didn't talked at all, and they both entered the bus without saying anything. After awhile, Shinhye just silent watching the road, Choa didn't bothered to asked or to talked to her tho. 

"He said he loves me" Choa stared at her and she's still looking outside. "At first, he said he likes me, then he told me thatnhe already loves me" she added and look at her best friend "if you truly love someone, you won't flirt even they are away from you, right?" Choa nodded. "Why Shin, are you affected on what you saw awhile back?" Shinhye immediately shakes her head "of course not." 

"Then why are you telling this to me? You told me before that you rejected him right? So, tell me the truth. Why are you telling and acting like this?" Choa stared at het waiting for an explanation. "I don't know, i don't feel okay seeing that. How can he say he loves me if he is flirting around while I'm not with him? His making me confused with his feelings" she rest her back and sigh heavily. "Confused with his feelings? For you? So, are you trying to open up with him alreary?" Here comes the mischievous smile from Choa again. 

"Aniyo! Of course not" she hissed and pouted her lips. "Oh come on. I can feel it Shin, i know you start to have a feelings for him" she said teasingly at her. "Choa!!!!" 

"Just tell me that your jealous" Shinhye shut her eyes and didn't entertained her bestie at all. "Am i jealous? But why should i? I don't love him tho. ... But why im feeling like this? Ah! Maybe i just expected too much on what he confessed to me last time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter