Their Story

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The actual edited photo- credit to the rightful onwner. Poster is mine

 

~~••~

 

~Flashback~

"Negative" Shinhye said soon as she went out in the bathroom while tears already rolling down on her face. Her friends, Choa and Yeonhee high heavily. They where just silent on their place as Shinhye settled down beside them, she didn't stop crying while holding the pregnancy test stick. Choa move closer and cares her back. "Hey, its okay. You can try it Again." She shake her head and stared at her.

"Its my third time, Choa. 3rd time" she almost shouted to her best friend. "I know, but isn't it the doctor said you just need some time?" She added trying to cool her down. "Yah. But this is already my third time to under go with injecting" said Shinhye and continue to cry. 

"Just try the most common way Shinhye or just adopt, since your working in the orphanage. You can pick carefully which to adpot." Both Choa and Shinhye stared at Yeonhee.

"What? Don't look at me like that. Its up to you Shin. Whether you have with a guy, of course or just adopt or just keep on trying wasting your money injecting a in your womb which is not even working. Those are the only choice you have. There is no door number four, that is the only way." 

Choa sigh and look at her. "Just adopt Shin" 

"I have the idea of adopting as of late. But i want the baby really belong to me. I mean, i will take care of the baby inside my womb for nine months and gave birth when the day come." 

"Then, have ! Thats the only way." Yeonhee said. "You know i can't do that. I don't even have a boyfriend, Yeonhee yah" 

"Its necessary for you to have a boyfriend, since you only want to have a child. You just need sleep with that man you personally choose." 

"You think so?" Yeonhee nodded her head. Shinhye stared at Choa. "Just give it a try." Choa said and smile.

~End of Flashback~

 

Back to the present time.

Choa can't believe before her eyes seeing Shinhye in such state. "Oh gad! Shin, what happend to you?" She said while watching her going in their apartment. Choa closed the door immediately and followed her from behind. She can't believe seeing her bestfriend with a kissed mark on her neck and chest, her lips were slightly swollen too. "Tell me what happend to you" she sais but Shinhye is lost to her self and just sitting on the sofa. "Shinhye!" 

"Choa yah, my body is aching please prepare me a warm bath please, i need that" she said softly. "Tell me what happend first." 

"I did what Yeonhee said."

"Oh my gad. Shinhye!" Shinhye started to cry. "Am i that desperate Choa yah?" 

"You know, i just want to have a baby. Look, im already 30 years old. Never been kissed, never been touch and no boyfriend since birth. No one ever dare to approach me. Well, who will fall in love to someone like me? A hopeless romantic, a nerd, a nursery teacher in an orphanage. Im so ugly!" She cried. 

"Shinhye don't say that" choa tried to comfort her bestfriend. 

"Im scared Choa, im scared to be alone forever." 

"Me and Yeonhee is here for you. Your sister's too are there for you." Choa said. 

"No. You have your own lives you can't be with me forever. My sisters they have a happy family now with their husband and children. Same with Yeonhee, she's living happily with her five months old baby and her husband while you, just four months to go, you'll get married with your long time boyfriend, you will leave me soon and focus to your own family." She didn't stop crying.  "Well, atleast when i get pregnant i have my baby of my own. I'll be more comfortble because i know i have someone with me who will always be there, im going to have a reason why i woke up every morning and im going to have a reason of keep going." Choa grabbed her hands and cares it carefully. "Im really scared to grow old with no child. Child is so precious, Choa yah. Everytime i saw Yeonhee and my sisters with their baby. I feel so envy." 

Choa smiled and cares her back. "I believe, you're going to have your own baby. Just be patience." Shinhye nodded her head and whine in pain again. "Yah. Tell me who is that guy touches your body? How dare him to make it so hard for you"

"It doesn't matter who he is" Shinhye smile mischievously. " yah. Shin! what's on that smile. Huh? Is he good in bed? Tell me. What you guys did?. Share it to me pulli." Choa said excitedly even settled down comfortably beside Shinhye. 

"Yah, Choa yah. Just prepare me the warm bath please. I really need to soak my body." Choa sigh heavily in dismay. "Fine. I bet his really good in bed that even make you really feel ill" she wink at her and left. 

 

Going back to the y Casanova. 

Yonghwa fixed his neck tie and look at his self on the mirror. He smiled upon seeing how handsome he is with his Armani black suit that really fit to his y body, his Rolex perpetual 42 Brown/ 18 carat rose gold and his Gucci black leader shoes. "How handsome i am, no wonder girls running after me" he murmured and put a very confident smile. He grabbed his file case together with the key of his precious baby, Porsche Carrera. Then some thing is on the couch got his attention, and a mean smile form on his handsome face. "Ah. Yonghwa yah! This is great." He went out to his apartment with a huge smile. 

Upon reaching inside his car. He place his file case on the passenger seat and look at to his eyes by the center rearview mirror and wore his Tom Ford eye glasses before he drove away. 

"Good Morning Mr Jung" Yuna his secretary greated him while reaching for his file case. "My schedule for today?" His manly husky voice can hear. "Your father, Mr Chairman Jung called early this morning, he i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter