Dream Come True

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Park Shinhye" 

She lifted her head upon seeing the nurse right infront of her. She gulped her saliva very hard and get off from her seat. She's been waiting for her turn for almost an hour and after a long wait, Finally!. When she made her way to the Doctor's room she felt her heart is breaking while seeing the other patient with their husbands while the other with their guardians. She took a deep breath when the nurse open the door for her. 

Soon as Yonghwa left that morning, she fixed her self quickly and went directly in the doctor. Of course, getting really curious on what is happening to her. She knows in her self that she made it already but wanted to be sure, she's afraid to get disappointed at all. 

"Shinhye, this is it" she thought and settled down on her chair across the doctor. The young doctor give her a smile. "Good morning Miss Park. The nurse already give me your records." She pause and never fade the smile on her face. "How is it, Doctor Yoo? Did i??" 

"4 weeks!!!" She cupped her face and tears streaming down her face. "CONGRATULATIONS!! After how many tries! You succeed!!" Doctor Yoo said excitedly. "Oh my gad" She wipes her tears and watch Doctor Yoo fixed the bed with the help of the nurse getting ready for the Ultrasound. "Come here now, you wanna see your baby? Pulli" she stood up and laid carefully on the bed. Nurse Kim pulled her shirt up and prepared for the activity. "Let's use the old version ultrasound since the baby still soo tiny" Shinhye nods excitedly while still misty due to so much joy she's feeling right now. -- The doctor proceed and Shinhye focus on the monitor and waited until the doctor start to instruct her. She can't help but cry seeing the small circle on the screen. "Nah, stop crying. Not good to the baby." She comfort her and help to get up. 

"I prescribed you a vitamins. Please take care of yourself! Don't stress yourself, don't do heavy chores it's not good to the baby inside you" She handed her the small paper and Shinhye nods her head. "Ah, by the way. Your husband?" 

"Eh??" 

"Nothing, nevermind." Doctor Yoo smiled. "Doctor thank you so much. I have to go" Shinhye bowed her head before leaving the room. She's hold the copy of her ultrasound and the receipt of the vitamins. She sigh and sitted outside and stares at the ultrasound picture. Her tears keeps falling down no matter how much she wanted to hold it back. She can't help it! After how many years, she waits for a very long time and finally comes to her life. She wipe away her tears and inhale heavily for a relief. She fixed her stuffs and started to walked towards the drugs store. 

"Miss Suzy sorry but the Senior Director is not inside and he told me to just give the final plan to me so. I'll be the one to give it to him personally." Yuna said while blocking Suzy going inside the Senior Director's office. "He told me that i'll present to him today. Where is he?" Yuna sigh and stared at the young lady infront of her. "Please just gave it to me now, Miss Suzy. I'll be on my way to the conference." She rolled her eyes and glared at her. "Tell me where is he!!!" She haft shouted desperately. 

"He attended a urgent meeting in Incheon and his not coming back here after that." 

"Then what the hell your doing here? You supposed to be with him since you're his secretary." Suzy hissed still glaring at her. "Because I'm waiting for your final plan." She shakes her head and said "I'll meet him tomorrow" She fixed her self and walked out of the place. She's about to dial his number when she remember something that is written on the lower part of the calling card Yuna give to her last time.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter