The Truth

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Senior Director Jung Yonghwa?" The young boss lifted his head and look at the person who just called him. "Oh?" He said confusingly. The tall guy smiled and approach him with a smile. "Park Haejin" he offered his head, Yonghwa quickly stood up from his seat and shakes his hand to him. "Your early that what I expected" Haejin smiled "Actually I have an emergency meeting at seven to night so I come earlier" -- "Is that so?" He went out to his chair and wrnt nearer to him, he added "Well, Let's have a coffee and talk about the partnership" He then frown his eye brow when he notice Heajin staring at the picture on his office table. "Is there something wrong Mr. Park?" He smiled. 

"She looks familiar. That's my sister" Yonghwa chuckles and look at Shinhye's photo. "She's Go Shinhye, Mr. Park" 

"No. She's Park ShinHye my sister." 

"Go Shinhye really she's  lives in Mapu district and an orphanage nursery Teacher" he said. Haejin face Yonghwa and smiled. "Absolutely she's my sister. She chooses to be independent right after our parent passes away. She never wanted to be part of the company because she wants to persuade her dreams. She's the youngest among us" Yonghwa felt so dumbfounded on what he heard. So many stuff running on his mind until Park Heajin wave his hands infront of his face try to bring him back to reality. "Did I say something wrong Yonghwa ssi?" He shakes his head and smiled. "Nothing, shall we have a coffee now?" He changes the topic. "Let's go" Both of the Young Businessman went out and walked towards the cafeteria. 

"I never thought your dating my sister. She never mentioned about you" 

"I told her to keep it a secret well to avoid some issues in the public" 

"Well, That's right but atleast you should asked for my permission to court my sister. Don't get me wrong Yonghwa ssi, Shinhye is my little dongsaeng" --- "I apologize for making a move without your permission Haejin ssi" 

"Park Shin Hye" he thought trying to control his anger. He felt so frustrated and so so disappointed a the moment. 

~••~••~

Shinhye keeps walking back and  forth inside their apartment. She felt so much uneasy. Yonghwa is going to meet his brother. "I hope nothing will happens" she thought and cupped her face. She drop her body on the couch and shut her eyes tightly. Afterwards, she glance at the clock and it's eleven in the evening Yonghwa should be home at this hours already, She tried to called and message him but he never answered her call nor replied her messages. "Oh god, let me be the one to tell him please" she prayed deep inside her and then someone is pressing the password outside. She quickly stood up from her seat and fix her self before walking towards the main door. 

She remain still soon as Yonghwa closed the door and stared at her with full of disappointment. "It's almost mid night, where have you been Yong?" Her worried and trembling voice can be heard in every corner to the living room. She tried to get his file case but instead he throw it on the couch and made his way in the kitchen to get some water to drink. She took a very deep breath and followed him, she can already sense  that there is something wrong happening to him. "Hmm, how was the meeting? Is everything went well?" She asked. He puts down the glass and cleard his throat. "Of couse, I knew alot." He face her giving her a dead glare. "Is there something you wanted to tell me. GO SHINHYE" she gulped her saliva very heard. Yonghwa turning to a terrible green monster he just can't wait to hear her explanation.

"TALK!!!" he shouted out loud making her shiver due to so much nervous. She begun to sweat and her legs are trembling. "Yo..yong..I..m.." He cut her off. "PARK SHINHYE" her tears rolled down and slowly nod her head. "I'll keep my mouth shut! I wanna hear your damn explanation" he said coldly and seated on the chair. 

''I just want you to make m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter