Almost Gone!

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Spoiler alert! Read the story to know what will happen. Got cha! Haha

 

The atmosphere of their house, calmed and silent. Yonghwa stay still on the couch staring at the closed door of their room. Just awhile back, she heard her sobbing he got curious when he can't hear anything at all. He got all his guts and walked inside. He stay on his place seeing her look calm sitting on the bed busy with her phone and a two huge bag on her side. "Hey... Honey" he panic and quickly approach her. "No. Please. Shin nah" he begged. But she acted like she doesn't hear anything. She stood up from her seat and grabed her bag but Yonghwa stopped her. "You're not leaving!!" He said firmly. "You're not stopping me!!!!" She hissed angrily and forcely grabed her bag from him but instead for him to give it to her, Yonghwa throw her bags aside and it brokes the side table lamp and other things on the working table inside their room. She shiver and tremble after seeing him transforming to a terrible monster. "Leaving can't solve the problem" -- " we can talked about this. We can fixed this please. Don't leave me" He circles his arms on her but she struggle. Yonghwa tighten it even more even she's already punching his chest. 

"Let me go... Let me go.. I don't want to be with you" she cried still slapping him. "I can't let you go. I can't." He knows that once he broke the hugged Shinhye will grab the chance to escape. "Your hurting me. You said you love me but your seeing other woman behind my back. I hate you. Liar!!" --- "No. Shin. I didn't cheat on you please believed me." He loosen his grip and quickly cupped her face wiping her tears away. "Don't please." He tries to kiss her but she refused. "It's hurt here. Alot" said Shinhye while pointing her chest. "I'm sorry. I never wanted to hurt you baby. Never come to my mind to hurt you. I never have the idea of cheating behind you. I'm so sorry if I become so stupid. I'm sorry because i wasn't good enough to handle this matter. I should tell you earlier. I'm sorry" his tears begin to be obvious, he keeps his eyes directly to hers showing how sincere he is right now. "You should but you didn't, Now I'm hurting so much". Said Shinhye, emotionally. Still crying. "We can work this out together. Please don't leave me. I can't lost you Shin. I can't. I'll die of you leave me." This time, he sobs like a baby.  "I'm sorry" she murmurs and stepped back ward. She's about to picked up her stuff when he pulled her again to another embrace. She shuts her eyes hearing him sobbing on the crock of her neck. "I can't leave with out you". He continue to yelp. 

"Ahhhh" she groan and hold her tummy. "Ahhhh" Yonghwa panic and quickly look at her, she's sitting on the floor and continue to yell due to so much pain. "Shinhye????" She look down and saw a red spot on her white pants. Yonghwa quickly carried her to a bridal style and rushed down. They are both in panic. Yonghwa is too focus pressing the elevator but seems having its sweet time to get up. "Yong..ahhhh" she groan again. "Hang on. !!!" He hissed and pressed it again. 

*ting* 

He rushed inside as fast as he could!!!!

~~••~~

His seating infront of the ER, cupping his face with both of his hands. Feeling so nervous after seeing her bleeding and groaning endlessly due to pain. His now having a strong feeling that Shinhye is pregnant with his child. And then the ER door opened. He looked up and saw the young nurse coming out. He get up and approach her. "How's she? Can I see her now?" Worried, that's the only word can explained his face right now. "Miss Park is talking with Doctor Yoo, you can see her now" she bowed her hear and left. He took a deep breath and get inside. He felt relieved seeing her all fine sitting on the bed. As he walked nearer then Shinhye stops the doctor to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter