Broken Hearts

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Shinhye?" He whispered pulling his blanket more higher. "Honey..." He groan and open his eyes, he looked around upon seeing his empty side. "Still early to wake up" he murmurs and get his self off the bed. It's alreary five in the morning, Yonghwa took the towel and warped around his waist before he took a glance on the window "Aigoo, the sky too dark" he closed the curtain and went inside the bathroom.

After thirty minutes, he frown his eyebrow soon as he exited the bathroom. His cloths wasn't preparer yet, he sigh heavily and quickly choose inside his own wardrobe. 

"Shinhye?" He called out but no one is answering. He rushed to the kitchen but found it empty. "Shinhye?" He called again. He begin to shiver his heart beating too fast. He went back and search for his phone.

*riiiiing*

"Shinhye" he dial again then he received a message from an unregistered number. He quickly opened it and he felt like this world dropped and broke into million pieces.... 

("I'm sorry, Honey. Please forgive me")

He called the unregistered number but he can't contact at all. He tried her other number but it says the number is no longer in used. He slowly fell of the floor and cupped his face with hia palm. "Shin ah" and he begin to yelp..

While on the other hand.

Shinhye hugged her bag tightly and just let her tears pour down. She's been crying the moment she left their apartment and here she is inside the train heading to Busan, still crying uncontrollably. Her eyes are swollen and red real bad but she can't help it. She's hurting so much. She can't take it anymore, pretending as if she's fine in front of him but the truth is, she's not! And the idea of knowing Yonghwa meeting his ex girlfriend stabs her heart. And she thought leaving is the best way to do. Well, to atleast give him a space to sort out his real feelings and it's better to leave for the sake of the unborn innocent child growing inside her. She might lost Yonghwa, the man she loves but she'll never ever let happened to lost her own child. She dream for this for a very long time and she'll treasure this baby, specially this baby is the symbol of their love and the only memories of Yonghwa she have incase he won't choose them.

After the unstoppable cry Shinhye end up sleeping leaning against the wind shield, her tears still rolling down, her face is dry and can still hear her soft sobs.

"CHOA?!!!" Yonghwa hitted the gate of their house as strong as he can. "Choa!!!" He yeld again and again making their neighbors get out from their houses. He breaths heavily and felt more aggressive the moment he saw Choa walking out of their house. "Yonghwa what's are you doing? What happend?" She asked worriedly as she opened the gate for him. "Stop acting like you don't know!!! Bring out Shinhye !! Show her to me" he hissed and made his way inside the house. "Yonghwa!!! What is happening?" She asked worriedly while following him from behind. He quickly turned his back and face Choa. "Come on Choa! I know she's here. Let me see her please" he pleaded. 

"She's not here! I haven't seen here since the last time you come and fetched her" 

"Choa please. I'll fixed this. Show her to me" she shakes her head "She's not here Yonghwa. If you want you can see it for your self, Go inside or else I'll call her." She quickly dialed Shinhye's number but... *The number you have dialed is not in used* 

"Yon...g..." Choa wasn't able to called him since he immediately rushed to his Jeep wrangler. "Oh my gad! He look so terrible." He murmures. She dialed Shinhye's number again but she failed. "Shin nah. Where are you!" She thought.

"Ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter