Messed Up Yonghwa

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Everything went well" The man who beat Yonghwa said. Haejin nods his head and handed them a bundle of money. "Take this, bet he'll learned a lesson" The man took it and nods his head, not staying long Haejin get back inside his car and drove away.

-- "how's Yonghwa, Choa? Is he doing fine?" She asked worriedly over the phone. "Everytime his coming over here, Shin he wasn't the same he look so messed and depressed." Said Choa, "Why did you left him Shin? I believe that you still want him like how he still wanted you. Please come back. The both of you is hurting so much already" she added. "I'm scared to face him Choa. I shouldn't leave him the first place I should trusted him when he said he loves me dearly" she sobs heavily, Choa sigh feeling so sorry to her best friend. "He loves you so much Shin I see it on his eyes, he so inlove with you" 

"I'm hurting him so much already, I hurt him more than he deserves" --- "Shin nah, gwenchana. Stop crying now." Choa cleared and begin to talk soon a she calmed down. "Shin, where are you!" She asked. 

"Busan"

~~••~~

JungShin knocks the window of his Lamborghini but instead to opened it Yonghwa fastly drove away. His cohort sigh heavily feeling so nervous knowing his total drunk and drove as if the road is going to leave him too. After awhile, he manage to arrived safely on his apartment. He went inside and quickly grabbed for another bottle of canned beer on the fridge. He stelled on the living room and begin to drunk again as he take cigarette. His tears never stop falling, his heart is breaking that he can't even felt the pain on his body at all after he got beaten by random guys awhile back. All he wanted right now is to forget all the pain his carrying. This pain that he never felt before, maybe this is the pain of true love that they talking about.

He puts down the beer and stared at his phone caresing Shinhye's face. "You're the only woman I loved so much more than myself. You're the only woman who made me change to a better man. You are only woman I wish to be with me for the rest of my life. I miss you already, I wanted to hold you, hug you and kiss you now. I miss telling you how much I love you" he wipes his tears and kisses the screen of his phone. "My Shinhye please come back to me. I need you and our baby." He added. He dropped his phone and took the beer once again. He clutch his fingers tightly pressing the empty canned beer, his palm begin to bleed and he throw the away the can and yeld on the top of his lungs. "Shinhye~~" he cried feeling so man and angry as he remembered Haejin words.... ""She doesn't love you anymore"" it keeps eachoing in his mind.

Upon hearing the news about Yonghwa's resignation on his fathers company, Choi Mirae rushed and tried to contact her son but she failed. She has a very strong feeling that Yonghwa having a war with his father. And it's been awhile since the last time they met. She got off to her library and walked towards outside.

"Send me to Yonghwa's apartment" she told to his driver. The old now bowed his head. "Yes, Madam Choi" 

As they travel Choi Mirae felt so uncomfortable, She got off the car and quickly goes up to his apartment. He pressed the door bell but no one is answering. "Yonghwa, Son" she said to the intercom but seems like no one inside. She sigh heavily and pressed his old password and she succeed. She immediately went in and only to surprise her, Yonghwa laying unconscious on the floor. "Yonghwa!" She rushed and shaked his body trying to wake up him.

Jungshin run towards the Emergency room and he mets Yonghwa's mom seating alone. "Auntie" he bowed his head and looked at her worriedly. "Thank you for coming Jungshin" Choi Mirae said. "what happened to him? What is happening to my son, Jungshin. I know that you know everything that's is why i called you here." jungshin sigh and settled beside her. "Yonghwa Hyung and Shinhye noona are no longer a couple"

"Mwo?" Miss Choi stared at her in disbelief. "What happened?" She added. "Suzy tried to win Yonghwa Hyung back." Choi Mirae sigh heavily feeling so frustrated. And then the doctor come out from the emergency room. "How is my son?" She asked worriedly. "His fine now. His body didn't able to handle too much alcohol, plus seems like he got beaten" Jungshin lowered his head when Miss Choi stared at him. "He'll be transfer to his private room now, Miss Choi. I excuse my self" the doctor said and quickly walked away. "Auntie I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter