Surprise!

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gathering of Stars Grand Resort, Jeju Island. 

 

What a very long and tiring day for Shinhye, after that almost whole day of LOVE MAKING, Yonghwa didn't let her to have enough rest and immediately fly to Jeju Island by the Jung's private jet at the mid-night. She end up having jet lag soon as they landed and didn't do anything instead of sleeping and sleeping, while Yonghwa in the other hand, become so much busy the moment the sun rise up, didn't even have enough time to entertain Shinhye at all.

It was on the lobby room of their suit the young heir and the president having an early arguement about the same issue. The loud exchanges of yells awaken the sleeping beauty inside the master bedroom. Shinhye looked at her surrounding and there is no more Yonghwa on her side. "Who's that?" She thought and get off the bed and walks near the door. 

"That's Bull!!!" Mr. Jung yelled to his son, Shinhye immediately froze upon hearing that angry voice. "Dad, I don't want to marry her, you know that I hate this kind of stuff's ever since" the young man responses. Shinhye bite her lips, she's aware about the arrangements since Yonghwa already told her about it. And she knows that Yonghwa is from a very rich family and arrangements are just a normal thing to them. She keeps her self still the momemt she felt the situation is getting really intense. "It doesn't matter if you doesn't want to marry her, It doesn't matter if you doesn't love Sora, just at least make her as your wife to strength our family and business relationship" 

Yonghwa sigh heavily and stared at his father in disbelief "Gad damn it!! I can't Dad! I'm pretty sure that they are just aftering our wealth!!! Too obvious." He hissed in frastration. "Such a opportunities people they are and that girl? Seriously, look at her Dad, she's like a on how she dress" he added. 

"Watch out your words, you doesn't know who are you messing up! Sora told me that you acted jerk towards her! Now you're insulting her? Isn't it you are the one being involved in such scandals? Asking your girlfriend to do such thing!!" The old man hissed  "here we are again, the child isn't mine.. Really. And it's over dad! Get over it" Yonghwa getting really mad trying to control his breath. 

A long silent build up, then a loud ring can be heard, and it's belong to The President. He immediately answers it. Then, angry stares begin to appear. Yonghwa just silent waiting fot him to end the conversation. "Happy now?" Yonghwa frown his eye brows. "The Kang Family canceled the whole arrangement."

"That's good, it's over dad. We don't need to argue at all, I won." He smirk mischievously. 

"Can you give me atleast one reason why you're still not married! Aren't you tired to being chase with so much woman? Aren't you tired to flirting around? I wonder if you have a child that i doesn't know!!!" His father said. "Settled down soon, because I'm tired covering up all your bull doings" he added. "I don't have any plans for marriage that. what I have is enough" he answerd back. Mr. Jung cleared his troat and look at him directly to his eyes. "Be honest to me. Are you still waiting for her to comeback?" Yonghwa is taken aback with his Father's question. He swallowed his saliva hard and move his gaze away. "Don't you ever include her to any conversation, Dad" his good mode he had since her woke up are all gone. "She's not coming back. Get over her, and start a new life." 

"Stop it, Dad! Shut up" he yelled angrily. "I'll wait at the conference room. I'll take the investors for a round here at the resort first" he turned his back and left the angry frustrated Yonghwa on the living room. While inside the room, Shinhye felt like her heart just got hit. Then she can feel som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter