Pohang Getaway

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Gomawo halmoni" Shinhye bowed her head to the old woman who accompany them to their room, while Yonghwa carried their things going inside the cozy like old-korean house hostel located 100 meters away to the beautiful Guryong-po Beach. It was Yonghwa's choice to stay in this cozy hostel, he thought that it will be more comfortable since less people and they can also able to hear the waves and it's just so relaxing. "The weather here in Pohang is so cold than in Seoul" Shinhye said right before she closed the door, "You change your cloths now, i know your tired" she walk towards their stuff and seach for his pajamas. She was shocked when Yonghwa told her that they have their stuff with them when she knows that she didn't preparing anything and not even aware about this getaway, it was all planned by him! Well, better not to informed her because she'll definitely not going to agreed. "I'll prepare the mattress" he suggested, but she stops him. "Ani, just seat there. I'll be the one" As she said, after he wears his pajama and thick jacket he settled down on the floor and watch Shinhye preparing their mattress. "Halmoni is quite smart for giving us a thicker mattress, you know I'm not used of sleeping on the floor" he said and laid down comfortably "ahhh so relaxing, specially when your here right be side me. Pulli! Change your cloths now so i can cuddle you and give warm to your body. Its really cold" he said without fading a smile on his face. 

"We're the same again?" She asked while showing to him, her pajama and jacket "weayo? You don't like it? Actually, all cloths i bought for this vacay are for couple" Shinhye sigh and rolled her eyes before she went inside the cozy bathroom. 

They are both facing the ceiling, unknowly Yonghwa secretly trying to search for Shinhyes hand. "Don't touch me" he immediately hide his hand under the blanket. "I didn't touch. Don't me" he smirked at her and give her an cute yet cold stares.  "Tsk!!" She hissed "turn off the light now, im going to sleep" she added and closed her eyes  "andwe! Im already comfortable here, turn it off for your self" Yonghwa said and immediately covered his whole body with his blanket. "I can't sleep if the light is on!!" 

"Then, Go, and turn it off. Its ok with me if its on" 

"Yonghwa......" She hissed!!! He sigh heavily and push the blanket downward "FINE" he stood up and turn off the light, "Never in my life people commended me! Your lucky i love you" 

She smirked with his remarks "Whatever!!" He laid down but this time more more closer to her.. "Baby... Where's my "goodnight" and goodnight kiss?" He said playfully while caresing her thighs. "Could you stop messing up with me?" 

"I'm not messing up with you, I'm just looking for my "good night" and kiss" Shinhye felt so annoyed with him already she turn her body and face him, "after this, let me sleep" she lean closer and their lips met in the darkness, Yonghwa shut his eyes and savor the every single corner of her lips. After awhile they broke up the kiss to gasp some again. "Good night, sweetheart" he murmured and kissed her forehead. "Good night" she replied and face the wall. 

10 minutes after...... 

Yonghwa still up but Shinhye? I don't know she's not talking or whatever. He moves his head and face the back of her body. "Shin?" He called out her name but she isn't responding. "Shin? baby?" He sign when shes still not answering. He checked his phone and it's already passed 12 mid night. He turn his body and lean closer to her, warping his arms on her waist and intertwined their fingers together. "Shin, I love you baby, I just don't know how I'm going to show it to you. I wanted to, but i don't know how. Every time i try, you push me away and you know I'm feeling hurt I just don't show it, since that is not my style. Well, maybe your aware that I'm a freaking HOT casanova that's makes you doubt to me, Shinhye sweetheart, I'm sorry if I don't reach your expectations when it comes on courting. You know I'm not fun of courting but for you, i will" he kissed her shoulder top and rest his head on it. 

Shinhye felt like her heart is going to jump out on her chest, hearing him saying those words. She can't help but smile specially when he tighten his grip on her waist. "Oh, damn Shinhye!! Behave" she thought. But she can't take it anymore, she move and face him. Makes Yonghwa very surprise, he gulp his saliva very hard. "Your awake?". "Ani, i just woke up when you hugged me tighter" he nods and lossen his grip on her waist alittle bit. "Sleep now" he pulled her to him making her buried her face on his chest, then Shinhye warp her hands on his body too. Wah~~ felt so good for Yonghwa. 

~~••~~

"Shinhye??!!" He got up immediately and checked the bathroom after seeing his side empty. "Shinhye?" He called out but no one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter