Vulgar Shinhye

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I saw her infront of our door so I let her in" said Shinhye and keep her self staring at Yonghwa like she's trying to find something. He gulped his saliva hard clearing his throat before he face his girl who's standing next to him. Suzy stood up from her seat and bowed down her head showing a respect to the Senior Director "I won't be staying for long..I just want to give this to you personally" Shinhye looked at Suzy before handing her gaze to Yonghwa, "talk to her I'll be in the kitchen prepare something for the two of you" said Shinhye, sarcastically. He stopped her but he just received a dead glare from her. The atmosphere inside the house can't be explained anymore, Yonghwa sweating alot he doesn't know how to handle this! Plus, seeing Shinhye's glare killing him deep inside. He sigh and made his way to Suzy, he placed his hands on his waist and took a deep breath refraining his self for yelling at her. He didn't dare to look at her and just keep his sight through the  huge window of their apartment. "What's the hell got into your head and come over to my place? My secretary is there in the office waiting for your final plan, shouldn't be here" said Yonghwa, calmly. Suzy's about to talk back but a loud noice coming from the kitchen can be heard. Yonghwa looked behind and saw Shinhye picking up the broken glass on the floor. He rushed and pulled her up "don't, I'll do it" he picked up. When the two ladies eyes met, Shinhye gave Suzy a sweet smile. "I'm sorry for distructing the conversation." 

"It's okay.." She nods her head and get back to her seat as she begin to prepared her final plan. While back to the kitchen, "Are you hurt somewhere? Tell me, sweetheart" he asked caressing her arms, body and things through her legs. "Aigoo, don't worry I'm one tough woman. I can bear all the pain" his looked at her upon hearing her remarked. "I don't want you to bear the pain all by your self, specially if it caused by me" Shinhye let out a chuckled and wave her hands to his face. "What are you talking about, dear? Come on, pulli! Your architect must be thirsty and hungry now" she carried the tray with food and walked going to the living room. Yonghwa sigh heavily and followed her from behind. "I'm so sorry, Baby. I never wanted to hurt you" he thought. 

Suzy sigh and rolled her eyes in frustration right after Shinhye settled down beside Yonghwa. "Is there a problem if I joined the meeting? Besides, My brother's having a partnership with this." Said Shinhye with out losing the smile on her face. Suzy thrown her a fake smile "ah! Of course there is nothing wrong if you join." Said, Suzy. Shinhye moved up her shoulders and smiled. "Lets start I wanna see your designs? May I?" Yonghwa sigh and hold his girlfriends hand. "Baby" she gave him a dangerous look. "What? I just want to see it" 

"Fine" she hissed and crossed her hand rest her body on the board of the couch. "I won't be stay long, I'll just left the plan. I'll just call you tomorrow for the feedback." Suzy handed the huge floor plan, the sketch  and final product to Yonghwa. "Why bother to call him? What's the used of his secretary then?" She said sarcastically. "I have to go" she said trying to ignore Shinhye's, she's about to left when Shinhye give a word, Again. "You should atleast eat! I made an effort to prepared this foods" She got up and stood up behind Suzy, Yonghwa quickly appraoched his girlfriend. "I'm busy person, Miss Shinhye. I have to go."  

"You're a busy person? Seriously? Then why bother coming all the way here and even waited infront of our unit. Isn't that is just a waste of time? Why don't you just send your work by your secretary? Or maybe there is some other reason why you come here?" Shinhye said, looking at her trying to catch her real intension. "I come here for my work and not for arguing" Suzy talked back. Shinhye gave her a smirked and shakes her head. "This is not a work place and I am not arguing with you! I'm inviting you to eat!"

"Shinhye...." Yonghwa holds her trying to calm her. Instead, she face him and said "Shut up!!" 

She looked at Suzy again. "I really have to go." She said. "Leave now" Yonghwa said firmly make her stopped on her place. "I don't believe you really come here just for that ! There must be something." Shinhye glared to the both of them. "Maybe because I'm here? And you want to be with Yonghwa ON

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter